Was he a good president?

Was he a good president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRoNd-0LgzU
youtube.com/watch?v=6TcbU5jAavw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

No. He said he didn't know a blow job was sexual relations and all the Democratic liberals believed him. What would they(sjw) say today if he said thee exact same statement?

Not really.

He was a very effective and capable president, if that's what you're asking.

He was good at getting his dick sucked.

He was good at getting chicks

His initial tax plan was pretty shit although, he did remedy it later on.
youtube.com/watch?v=iRoNd-0LgzU
He isn't as stupid as it may have seemed from the 2016 campaign trail.

No, but he technically brought the party back from a quarter-century in the far-left wilderness.

>Was he a good president?

No, he undermined the united states industrial sector.

He was responsible for the exportation of a few million jobs.

He made you guys seem likeable. Electing guys like Bush (barely literate) or Trump (declining mental status) really makes Americans look stupid to the rest of the world. Not that you guys care.

Meh, he was alright.Not great and not terrible, and I don't give the slightest shit who he was or was not fucking.

Not really.

He was the beneficiary of the internet economic boom.

But his policy was total shit. He was polite about ass raping us without a reach around though. And he got out before the consequences of his actions.

He actually was a very good President. I could care less about his skirt chasing.

Dude is alpaha af.

No. He's largely responsible for NK obtaining nuclear weapons and ICBM's.
youtube.com/watch?v=6TcbU5jAavw

Sounds oddly familiar.

I couldn't name one of your leaders from the last 30 years, but you know all of ours. Cute.

His "affordable housing" plan forced banks to make loans to unqualified dindus because not doing so was racist. This directly lead to the sub prime mortgage crisis and the crash of 2008.

William "muh dick" Clinton dindu nuffin

He loved to snort mountains of coke while taking trips on billionaire sex trafficking pedophile's private jets. He also trafficked hella coke in Arkansas. He also pardoned his coke head brother of his drug offences in his last day in office.

So, yea. Great guy.

He was in the right place at the right time and he enacted devastating policies that came back to haunt the country to this day

>Bombed kebabs
>NAFTA
>Monica Lewinsky
>Mediocre to poor economic policies.

>this

Not as terrible as Reagan, not very good either though.

He was getting his dick sucked by 20 year old intern. He married Hilary . Etc. What do you think?

>Not that you guys care.

And here I thought nobody understood us.

Good, no but not necessarily a bad one either...

The true tragedy is that his legacy, however good or bad, is now forever tainted by his bitch ass wife and her unwavering quest for power.

He also sold our secrets to China.

his presidency was controlled like the rest so, no, he wasn't a "good" president.

also, he was, and is a piece of shit just like his cunt wife.

I honestly couldn't give a single britnigger's ass what another country thought of the United States. That's your problem, you care too much about what the rest of the world thinks.

no it doesnt
i love trump

Yes, but not good enough. America urgently needed to build a post cold war consensus and he just couldn't put the pieces together. So the nation fragmented, probably beyond repair at this point.

In retrospect, yes, he was a good president. Of course he made mistakes like maybe NAFTA, but his economic policies were generally solid. Booming economy, fixed the budget deficit, etc.

His cons were that he was too moderate (this is one of the reasons why Sup Forums hates him), he repealed Glass–Steagall legislation which let the corporate jews like Drumpf fuck all over the economy in the long run, and Shillary who was already a failure at the time as Senator (biggest reason why Sup Forums hates him)

If you're not the most powerful nigger in the room, it's important to know what the most powerful nigger in the room is doing.
If you are the most powerful nigger in the room, you don't care what bitch ass niggas care about, you're just looking to fuck some shit up.

he was one of the worst ever

Good? No.
Terrible? No.
Lets just say the economy wasn't the only thing growing.

In the sense he was extremely corrupt and morally empty, sure.

>not getting a blowjob from some intern
>not getting your opponents buttmad
>not getting away with it

what are you a cuck?

legend

Not really a fair comparison since he isn't a head of state, closer to like a shitty US senator or something.

Granted Theresa May is a fucking retard too, so

No.

I just remember the ones from when I'm growing up. As far as I can find, Bush Sr. was a relatively okay and sane guy. Then you guys kicked him out after one term.

It's this shit that motivates Brits to make more 56% face memes.

>Brazil
You're in the Americas mate. Everything is shit over there anyway. Of course you love Trump.

No, he sold out American industry to China and personally profited from it.

>He was however the most skilled liar ever in American political history.

He shouldn't have raised taxes after fucking pledging not to do so.

I apologise Mr. Britbong, I have a few irl Basketball American fellows whom I converse with regularly.

>I want to have a government that governs
>What do you mean we need to pay for it

This is what you sound like right now.

Well it triggers mutts, so we keep doing it. It's a skinner box innit?

He assumed the economic expansion of Reaganomics would continue, and was more concerned with addressing the debt that Reagan created.

When the early '90s recession hit, he introduced taxes to try to balance the budget, which was not received so well.

He probably still would have won, but Perot bull-moosed the Republican vote.

this

Made bank and banged bitches.
Will we ever have a president as Chad as Bill?

Thank you for that information, pre-clinton I get hazy. I was only born in '87

I thought that was who you were supposed to be electing?

>that depends on what the definition of "is" is

And they say Trump is dumb

Bro, I'm not saying it was just, I'm telling you why he lost.

Clinton made him look like a liar and a hypocrite and "I'm a more pragmatic conservative than the GOP is!"

Same fucking playbook Kennedy ran on.

>When the early '90s recession hit, he introduced taxes to try to balance the budget, which was not received so well.
This, nobody remembers the recession anymore but it was hyped up by the media as horrible and balancing the budget was considered the most tone deaf thing at the time.

It's like when Dubya randomly tried to do amnesty in 2007 because, hey why the fuck not?

If you find a sexual predator being a good president then sure.

>Yes your honor I stuck my penis in that woman's mouth deal with it
>Well shit guess I'll just have to deal with it

Yeah he banged bitches alright, even tiny bitches on Epstein's island... Bill is a sack of shit

That depends upon what the meaning of the word was was

They're great memes, triggered naziboos are the funniest.

>"is"

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

That Law school education really came in handy.

What was the actual reason for impeachment? I can't buy the sex stuff as anything more than a cover and a reason.

I might be wrong because it was a different time our something but i really feel there needed to be something more

Economically yes
Foreign Policy in the middle east yes
Foreign Policy in europe no
Domestic Policy no

Perjury. Which is why it was a fucking joke.

Not selling missile technology to China, fucking perjury.

Was Jeffrey Epstein a good child molester?

The reason on the docket and in the news isn't necessarily going to be the reason it happened.

Chinese missile stuff sounds more likely. Did that come out while he was still in office? Less than 2 years before impeachment?

Presidency was a side job for him; he was basically Jesse from Breaking Bad; banging chicks and helping run the old man Bush drug cartel with Cankles as Heisenberg

Yes it did, but the media was able to lock down shit a lot better then. Hell we wouldn't even have had Starr and the Lewinsky shit if it wasn't for Drudge, ABC I think was the one who was sitting on that story.

Which is why the whole scandal is a joke. It made him look good to the types of "hurr durr he's just a BASED CHAD!" and normies don't even fucking remember Vince Foster, Whitewater, Mena airport, or any fucking thing else that happened in his career.

Reagan was a comfy president. Fuck you

Right, makes sense.

Impeachment is a political not Democratic process so i figure he ticked off Congress something fierce for them to go after him. Lying about a blowjob wouldnt upset them enough as there would be more people in that building having affairs than not. So perjury would just be the reason for the news so as not to cause the public to lose faith in their institutions.

I never understood why people here hated on old Billy just because his "wife" is a nasty cunt. He was pretty alpha and a good president by most accounts.

I dunno but it seems like he gave a shit about the economy and balanced budget. So some good came out of it.

no but he he was a baller

U know you an iFunny nigga when the first thing you think of when seeing Clinton's face is Statist

Best president of my lifetime. Born 1976

Considering Congress was Republican, you sound ignorant as fuck.

His platform and policies were good and generally beneficial for the vast majority.

If he'd managed to keep his hands off the interns and his dick in his pants he would have been seen as a "Good President", but he didn't, so he wasn't.

Then again if I had been stupid enough to marry Hillary I would be looking for action elsewhere as well.

Best presidents are.

>He shouldn't have raised taxes after fucking pledging not to do so.

If he'd raised taxed without the pledge "Read my lips. No more taxes" he would have been fine though?

>>that depends on what the definition of "is" is

Clinton was smart, probably one of the smartest presidents the US has ever elected. The problem is that he thought he could use lawyers tricks to evade admitting that he'd fucked the help.

Probably not as user indicated here. The budget deficit appeared to be an autistic issue because of the recession and the media coverage about it. Granted it's mild by comparison today, but expectations were different and raising taxes during a downturn is never a good idea politically. Perot really fucked him over in the end though because he got a lot of protest votes.

>Best presidents are.

...shot in the head from the Book Depository?