WHOS A BIGGER FAILURE?

1. Megyn Kelly or Rachel Maddow?

2. now throw Geraldo Rivera into the mix..

**looks do not count, were talking about in general - who hates themselves more because of how shitty they are at life?

Megyn. She is hated by EVERYONE - even her coworkers.

Me

Rachel created Bernie Sanders campaign by giving him a platform on her show then sold him out the second Hillary said too but it was accidentally too late and he'd damaged Hillary enough to get everyone to vote against her.

Megyn Kelly.

Maddow is doing what she is supposed to do, which is entertain people who want their fake news presented like a teenage girl.

She is making millions to spread propaganda that she approves of.

She will burn in hell for eternity, but she's not failing

Both of them get moist at the mere mention of any word that sounds remotely like “trump”

>WHOS A BIGGER FAILURE?

They both failed equally as hard, didn't they?

Oy vey
Fox News is super legitimate and not Rupert Murdochs way to exploit the other half of retarded Americans.
>not your blog faggot

Is this a serious question?

THIS. very strong evidence for Maddow to take the cake right here...how could megyn beat this

Same coin different side.

Hijacking thread. Post the worst personalities on TV.

idk, maddow is quite a traitor

fuck off start ur own thread, we have a good debate here.

Robyn McGraw
reba

Isnt maddow married to a young blonde hottie? Or i maybe dont remember correctly. Anyway cant be worse than whoevers dick megan sucks at home so id say maddow is the lesser loser.

At least Maddow still has her audience. Megyn's trying to be something she isn't.

Hey faggot, literally the only thing I said about Megyn Kelly was her name, and I said not a word about Fox News.

Were you sitting around all day waiting to use that line, and you got tired of waiting so you said it when it makes no sense?

That's Ellen. Maddow is married to some huge female hockey coach or something

Women should be ignored other than for their child rearing ability. They're both pushing 50 and are dried up in that regard. Rachel has no children at least mentioned on her wikipedia page. Megyn has a "i did the higher end of average" 3 children. I wouldn't consider that a success but better than Maddow. Also, looking at Megyn Kelly doesn't make me want to vomit.

Oh lol yeah that makes more sense, thanks user.

Maddow and wifey

>At least Maddow still has her audience
Of people like me. It's like a fucking train wreck and I can't stop watching. Luckily it's torrented so they don't get my 457 monies.

I'd bet anything that she is perfectly content with her job and life in general.
Megyn "they're not laughing with you, but at you" Kelly went from having one of the top rated shows in the country to putting on a sumo suit on Ellen.

>bull dyke going for a big titty mommy gf
topkek