Why does drumpf want to nuke this

why does drumpf want to nuke this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mhFaAzB5cE
youtube.com/watch?v=n2CQqxyQM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=iS-0Rwq5wrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's a Jew

Because they probably have worms and Hep C.

Americans have a propensity to nuke Asians. It's in our blood.

Because you're a faggot

Because we hate commies

We need Korean anime.

I don't see how that is is relevant, the homosex is illegal in best korea

To prove his cock is bigger than fat boys

I need more cuties for my folder.

doesnt matter what he wants. america just lost the last shred of credibility that it could deliver on the threat of using icbms

with spaceX using tax payer dollars to fail 3 times now its over. now we move on to the next phase in the road map

the dismantling of americas and the UNs military capacity. not that hard to do. the mortal wound to the west ego that prompts some tards to commit suicide. future generations will laugh about this as it results in the internationally agreed upon law that prohibits america from even having factories of any sort. this cripples the country and some attempt to resist but they cant manufacture things to the same degree without machines and the crude attempts are just justification for bombing raids that kill the entire notion of resisting forever in the minds of americans.

canada watches in horror and attempts to intervene only to be toppled and given the same treatement. the brits live their last days knowing that mudlsimes will over run them and many resort to suicide by helium. the germans blame every one else for not doing what germany wants and its to late the next generation is 4/5 mudslime

Fags are rounded up in Kimrea

if it weren't for racists on pol we could've had world peace under Hillary. this is the world you created, and when the koreans put an end to us, don't cry, don't blame anyone but yourself, you brought this upon us all.

Literally not a single one of those gook whores are attractive.

She looks like she'd devour some penis.

its sad that there are likely a ton of people that think this.

trump is an idiot and i doubt the world takes him seriously. peace has more of a chance than ever without the status quo leaders at the helm. the deep state will always be there, but with trump it lets leaders of other countries have a good reason to act without trumps permission. they get to seek what they need without america being taken seriously. trump opens space for other countries to solve their own problems, else risk letting trump fix it.

>She looks like she'd devour some penis.

She would probably tip it off and eat it, and it would be the best meal she had in months.

If you actually pay attention, Trump never said he wanted to nuke NK.

trump will make his second term legacy finally negotiating a peace treaty with the dprk and go on an epochal state visit, like obama with cuba screencap this

i'd still go liberate her tho

This requires a Korean soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=5mhFaAzB5cE
Chinks hate this!

>I want peace with people who are taught from birth to hate and kill westerners.
How does it feel to be so wrong about everything? Does it sting? Itch? Burn?

Worms. Lots of worms. Pasty white on the outside, lots of worms on the inside.

If it weren't for pathetic trolls on pol, then we could actually have a civil conversation once in a while.

>tfw no qt3.14 korean commie gf
why live Sup Forums

I just shared this with someone and they said I was hating... Guess I should have captured my laughter @ Bug chaser since I always call her the bugger cuz she likes bugboys

To be fair, you do sound like a full-fledged faggot, though. Just sayin'. Enjoy your bug-chasing, faggot.

We nuke Commies dead.

muh asians

>be neet
>hate communism
>god emperor wants to nuke most communist state on planet
>neet is lonely
>looks at asian girls
>forgets about hatred for communism
>hmm asian girls
>silly god emperor

I want her to tie me up and whip me.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2CQqxyQM1U
user delivers

I never asked for this.

google up webtoons
Its the South Korean equivalent of anime

tfw no DPRK qt to tell me when to cross the intersection.

>none of them will ever sit on your face in their uniform

You should be ashamed of your beta fixation on female power. It's a sign of low T

do you have a citation for this? I'm writing a secular case against homosexuality and it would be valuable research

Korean animé sucks ass.

Because although more fun, Flamethrowers are not as efficient as nukes.
youtube.com/watch?v=iS-0Rwq5wrg