Seriously? This guy is awesome.

No

Slobodan Praljak is not an amerigoblin

Better dead than red you fucking leaf

Ban Americans from Sup Forums

chegged

>is

Was.

>ban americans from a site made by an american that non-americans are addicted to
Don't you need to take your kids to their mandatory LGBT drag queen extravaganza? Don't want trudeau to come take your kids for being transphobic, leaf.

you probably get mad every time they tell you this meme is forced, right?

It has to happen. The quality is suffering. Every cancerous post is from an American flag. Not personal. You have to go back.

Let's Make Sup Forums Great Again

So what exactly happened?
I know he offed himself in the court for war crimes but why? What did he say?

What ever happened to his Judge who made the wrong call?

It was a protest against the entire trial, from its judgment to the very basis of it.

Can anyone give a link to a video, I've seen some memes about this, but I'd like to see more about it myself.

"Judges, Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. With disdain, I reject your verdict!"

I mean, use Google man.

I guess that's a 'yes'

Short version:
>Guy abandoned a career in film and television to enlist in the army during the war
>Quickly rose through the ranks to become a respected general
>After the war he gets accused of war crimes by the Hague
>Voluntarily surrenders himself, he doesn't believe he's done anything wrong
>Spends a decade and a half in Interpol custody while Hague flings baseless charges at him
>Finally they get something to stick - claim a bridge he blew up "disproportionately affected Muslims in the area"
>Sentence him to 20 years with 15 served and time off for good conduct
>Probably would have only served another year or two tops
>Addresses court, tells them he's not a war criminal and they can all go fuck themselves
>Drinks poison

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU

>>Guy abandoned a career in film and television to enlist in the army during the war
Ah... So the Jews did this
Pretty cool. They basically robbed him of most of the life he had left anyways. What a shit thing though. Be accused of blowing up a bridge during war time. What a load of bollock

Make Sup Forums Great Again = AMERIMUTTS RANGEBANNED