We need these heroes back more than ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-9azM4LmUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jim and Ant. Opie it's useless

Ron Bennington would have been a good Opie replacement

Yes! I love Jim and Ant, but Ope was a waste. They need Nick Dipaolo.

Patrice O'Neal's influence was the only thing that kept these fags in check. I'm glad he didn't live long enough to go crazy though.

People say that Opie sucked. But somehow he added...something that is hard to describe. With that said, if they really did hate each other then the show should have been off the air. I don't think either of them wanted to do the show much longer and Opie even said as much when they argued. I think Ant definitely made out better in their "divorce." He's got his own podcast and is steadily building his own entertainment universe. Opie just sits at home pretending to love his trophy wife while his old "friends" from the show slowly turn on him.

No. Fuck Gregshells. He is a boat anchor.

Jimmy and Ant: Tranny Hour

I could do without Opie. I don't hate him, but I don't like him.

Fuck that cackling half breed nigger Sam Roberts. I wish he would get hit by a truck and retire from radio so Ant and Jimmy can do a show and not that fat, heroin addict that's usually not funny.

Opie was the best one on the show. Don't drink the Reddit koolaid.

Opie was good at putting a show together something And and Jimmy are far too careless to do. They don't need to care because they can do it on the fly. Opie has no other talent and needs that.

That said he would often derail a good bit to get some retarded news story.

I've always known Chip was Opie too.

Exactly that. He had a role to play but he'd overstep his bounds so often and it infuriating when he ruined a good time.

Literally listening to some old stuff as I saw this. Jim and Ant need to get their own shows. They have great chemistry. Some of the best moments are just them two bouncing jokes off each other

Watching Ant meltdown on Twitter over Reddit is just as entertaining as the show however. Niggers have short fuses.

Ant is great, Opie was good at keeping the show cohesive, Jim is good for some brilliance sometimes but I can’t handle the Jim and Sam show. RIP Patrice, he despised people lying and deluding themselves to his own fault.

Who

Anthony Cumia is on Infowars regularly

Patrice is the only nigger to ever live that was worth liking.

I listened to an old Patrice on O&A show at work today. I never get tired of those.

Ant really is a nigger:

>HS drop out
>Refuses to work
>Caddylac
>guns
>Cheats on every woman
>Pictures of giant wads of cash

I love those too. There's more than 100 of them that someone has edited down.

Anthony blocking everybody who disagrees with him. He is offering 5k to shut down reddit page.

Jimmy has become a leftist cuck broadcasting with (((Sam)))

Opie just never was funny. Only good quality is he could keep these tranny fuckers in line.

opie was a decent clock manager imo

fpbp
I just watch compound media. Jimmy is good in small doses, but isn't smart enough to pontificate on anything.

Weston4020 on YouTube.

I also downloaded all of them on a torrent when Ant got fired because I got scared they would be taken down off YouTube because O&A somehow kept the lawyers away from taking down any of the show content (including shows from that day).

Don't talk about my sweet boy that like.

We need patrice to rise from the grave, like nigga jesus

It's because he was never a phony and was very funny at the same time. He hated white and asian people, but he never acted like a stereotypical nigger or uncle Tom at the same time. He truly was an individual, something rare in the black community.

There’s a 14 hour mega cut of Patrice just bullshitting about movies on YT, great having on in the background.

>Makes millions of dollars by doing next to nothing
>Hanging around some of the funniest people in the planet and watch them throw shit at each others.

I never understood the opiester. He was a good producer and should have told to ant and jim. He is not that funny but still a very important part of the show and brand. Ant and jim are pretty good dudes all things considered, i don't think they would've tried to dump him off and the show would've lasted much longer

That Black Phillip Show is also hilarious. That first episode and the opening theme is extra extra special.

Reminder Opie is a good family man with a white wife and 2 white children, and not a degenerate tranny fucker on PrEP or a degenerate tranny fucker manchild with fake hair. Opie also knew when to be a shockjock and go the extra mile to entertain the people at his own risk when Jim and Ant were too scared. Also reminder that Reddit HATES Opie and that he is undoubtedly /our guy/

Ron is shit

Opie was okay. Was not a huge fan but never hated him

Everyone wants the Jim & Ant show. Problem is Anthony is still fired from SXM, and he couldn't match Jim's pay to put him on CP media.
Maybe SXM will take Anthony back someday. He's been let back into the building last year, who knows?

This, as much as Opie gets shit on i do appreciate how Opie maintained the "show" and kept different topics going which kept everything fresh, although the mini-bits were usually garbage. Anthony rambles on the cumia show and he's surrounded by yes men who worship everything he does. Jimmy hates details and doesn't know or want to be a boss which is why he lets Sam and Travis run HIS own show, Jim doesn't know where to drive the show which is why he always uses every opportunity insert puns in to kill time, which is exactly what chips podcast is, except it works there.

Opie sucked most times, but he was the entrapuer that did the crazy shit that put them on the map and had the balls to fight management for the show unlike anything Jim and Ant would do.

We need these heroes back more than ever

We get em back as a Transgay couple after Jimmy becomes Jenny and gets married to Ant.

Artie is way better than that fuckhead opie
youtube.com/watch?v=E-9azM4LmUU

>he didn't do it because his daughter wanted to ride his coat tails.

Ron does't have the balls. Opie might be a cucked contrarian but he had huge balls.

I wish they were around during the election to talk about Trump and the liberal media frenzy

Not politics,
Sage and report all off topic and troll threads.

I hope Sams baby dies. I hope Jess drowns it in the tub.

FAACKK YOUUUU

fAAAAACK YOUUUUU

#MeToo