Somebody prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ireland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RuPaul.

Literally only 4% of US population is LGBT though

You lost to a bunch of Vietnamese farmers and afghan goat herders. KEK

>Irish guy talking about losing wars.

Hey, Finbar, be fair. Those farmers and herders had some backing....

It isn't Brazil

This

Only because we didn't want to mercilessly slaughter them.

Proof

Says a leaf

I've managed go TRIGGER the amerimutts so bad in this thread. LOL

This is why you're country is shit. Go prep the bull for Jamal and Paco.

Coming from the fucking leaf, this is hilarious

>Amerimutts
Our country has most lineage tracing back to your sorry ass. And how's taking back the rest of Ireland from daddy England going?

>Italy claiming any superiority after getting BTFO in WW2

>country only grows potatoes
>Potato famine
>1mil die
>another 1mill move to US/England
Ireland loses 25% of population due to fucking potatoes

>italy
nigga, all you got to do is hover over the flag

Have you taken your country back from England yet?

S A L T Y

Prep the bull, cletus.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

Come back when you have an actual argument against America

Australia may be new country full of lazy, racist, wife beating, beer drinking, straight talking, leb bashing, homo shaming, dick sucking, turbo driving, emu fearing, cunt punting, commie killing, beach going, finger pointing, sport worshiping, mullet combing, welfare cheating crooks. But it's still God's country.

>Prep the bull, cletus.
Really now...you're one to talk...
>Less than 10% of the population of the Republic of Ireland today speak Irish regularly outside of the education system
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ireland

>Italy

just a cluster of modernists without any sense of tradition.
you're good at materialism, that's all.

Even the best players lose a few games. Still got the undisputed WW2 champs belt and beating the british twice, just to name a few

I did. Which is why the mutt brigade is so salty.

was*

no, you have salty memes. did you collect them after remembering a failed revolution or imagining what it would be like not to have to curtsy to the queen?

This is a thread about us, not you

We aren't even mad though? Just calling you out on your bullshit, considering your country is way worse in every regard

Lincoln suffered from major depression with psychotic features. He was literally crazy.

No sense of Tradition? The Constitution is the entire reason America is great, and we still follow that shit

My job here is done. I've proved OP wrong and i've made the mutts REALLY angry.

LOL

American culture consists of school shootings and morbid obesity.

This is how the world views you. Prove me wrong.

"Yes" sounds like "was" with Mudslime cock in your mouth.

Ban all Americans from Sup Forums

Let's Make Sup Forums Great Again

you are a fucking leaf fuck you
your prime minister is a nu male cuck fag

You can't change how the world views you. Kinda like how the world views Ireland as a bunch of drunk idiots who died because they only grew one fucking plant.

You've proved literally nothing.

You on left.

Cool pic. Ancient yet compelling. It's not like science was discovered since then. Germ theory, the internet, insulin, nah. That pic from 1889 is a strong argument.

>italy

Nigger, did you just reply to yourself to pat yourself on the back? Lol.

Can't. You're absolutely correct.

Recently I was in Austria, Vienna around christmas of 2016. I noticed all the Christmas markets were run by muslims selling shit made in China. Seriously.

>science was discovered
The scientific method was created, not discovered, well before then, maplenigger.

funniest post i seen all week. i'd give you a reddit gold if i could.

Only things US is the greatest country in the world are incarseration rate, obesity and amount of population that worships jewish zombie wizard. Anything positive and relevant US is in the bottom tier of first world countries. My country on the other hand is at the top in virtually everything positive, be it happiness education or olympic medals per capita we actually are number 1.

Brazil is America's reality when the petro dollar gets abandoned.

Seriously, we are still whiter than you, and our new prime minister is a kebab remover.

It's one of the worst in terms of degeneracy. There are still some conservative minded, sane people in the northwest (Idaho, Wyoming etc) and in the south, but if you're in a blue state finding anyone (especially a woman) with any sense of a moral compass is like finding a unicorn
t. white New Jersey suburbs

agree. but the good side of living in an irrelevant country (like I do) is that there is no risk of being nuked in the next world war hahaha.

True, your country somehow manages to beat out even the Irish when it comes to alcoholism.

Name a fiercer military than the US military or shut your potato loving mouth, ginger.

89% Germanic + 6% Slavic/Hungarian.

How are them rape gangs finland?

it's not 62% canadian is still 20% more white than america

& our immigrants are good, not muslims...like you

La creatura...

They don't use the metric system

Alcoholism and drinking alcohol isnt excatly the same thing. Social drinking is a relevant part of Finnish identity and society. Just as you might or might not enjoy eating burgers and watching baseball, many of uss enjoy drinking and talking shit.

There is rape everywhere obliviously, statistically less here than almost anywhere else. I think you are confusing Finland with Sweden, we have taken much less refugees than them and are being critisized for that.

STOP CALLING US MUTTS LIKE IT WINS THE ARGUMENT AUTOMATICALLY
also cheeseburgers

Wanna know why?

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

>20% whiter than America
In the 2011 census, it’s said that you cucks are 62% white, Hispanic not included.

>Your Immigration laws are strict
*inhales* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Vietnamese rice farmers with outdated soviet equippment made in China

>Irish
That’s Italy you fucking cuck

lmao just visit any city and you can see we are already sweden-tier

-Income inequality is due to choices and free market. America makes it possible to be rich as fuck or poor as dirt, nothing can be done about that shit
-In debt because we save people's asses from wars and shit
-Not sure if you mean governmental infrastructure or general building infrastructure. Either way vast majority of it is fine
-Health care is getting fixed. Universal Healthcare is a cancer that you suffer from. Obama wanted to put that shit in this country but fuck that shit
-Would imagine most of those countries have far less population than US, which means less possibility of dying sooner because of murderers and other criminals and shit like that
-Pollution mainly caused from shitty corporations being shitty, free market man, it happens and corrupts those corporations
-Majority of Cities? I find this hard to believe. Dangerous behavior is more likely in higher populated cities though, such as Detroit and Baltimore (which is also infested with niggers. Coincidence? I think not)
-The South is pretty fucked, mainly because they're still butthurt about losing to the "Yanks" and us freeing their slaves and shit
-Totally irrelevant, seeing how Canada has frozen wastelands and vast nothingness towards the northern parts
-Again, Population is a big contributor to this fact. More people, more possibility of infant mortality
-Population and Black people
-At least we have enough food to get fat as fuck. Don't think anyone else can say that
-Gonna hit ya with the doubt and say that this is stereotyping like a motherfucker
-That's what happens in the economy huh? sometimes things don't exactly go the way you wanted.

This is denial.

Think you have been a bit overhyped by the media. In 2016 there was 1160 rapes in finland and 325000 in US, thats what alot more than 4 times more rapes per capita in US.. Obliviously rape is an issue and i know that around 20% of our rapes are committed by immigrants which is enormous over representation based on the amount of population they make, but lets not bullshit here like its anything close to US rape stats.

>Italy
No you fuck nut

>Italy
Jfc you’re making us look bad and desu we don’t need your help in looking bad

Agreed. WAS.

Let's take a look at population shall we?
Finland ~5,550,000
America ~326,770,000

That's 58 times the population of yours. So of course there's going to be more rape in America than in Sweden, just like there's more murders and other crime. More population means more psychopaths

Yes boy America is the best ! Yay !!

If America was great then I could post my ETH address and coins would end up in it, but it won’t happen.

0xC95EE1105795fb3C695B314903a00E0e1Cac10e5

Also to add in 2016 there was 6570 rapes in Sweden, so if having less than 1/3 of the rapes per capita than Sweden counts as "Sweden tier" then sure.

>thats what alot more than 4 times more rapes per capita in US

Did you even read my post?

He's american. He's fucking retarded, don't bother

>In debt because we save people's asses from wars and shit
you mean fighting wars for Israel

>Either way vast majority of it is fine
Compared to Africa? Sure. Compared to Germany or Japan? Not at all.

>Health care is getting fixed. Universal Healthcare is a cancer that you suffer from
You're just salty because universal healthcare doesn't work in countries that are as non-white as yours.

>Would imagine most of those countries have far less population than US
You're country has the second most people on the planet so duh. Doesn't really matter though since Japan has a ton of people and also the highest life expectancy.

>Again, Population is a big contributor to this fact. More people, more possibility of infant mortality
You realize a plausible explanation of why things are the way they are doesn't excuse them for being that way right?

>Population and Black people
Refer to above.

>At least we have enough food to get fat as fuck. Don't think anyone else can say that
Pretty much the whole 1st world can say burger.

>Gonna hit ya with the doubt and say that this is stereotyping like a motherfucker
I'm really not though. You guys are just that dumb. Pic related displays the average burger intelligence.

I did. Niggers commit more rape than whites, and you have barely any niggers in Finland

What the fuck is the difference between rednecks and white trash

*third most people

Sure, that still dosent prove my point wrong. US citizen telling uss that we have alot rape isnt really logical comment considering US has more than 4 times of it per capita and we have one of the lowest rape rate in the world.

america isent even a country........

gibs

Muslim here, fuck are you talking about? There are a good deal of Muslims around Canada, just a lot less relative to Europe. The major difference is most of the Muslims here didnt come as refugees from poor war-torn nations, so obviously we cause less trouble. Same goes for US, except they have hispanics and blacks to complain about which isn't as big a problem for Canada (and won't be unless Trudeau keeps accepting more illegals escaping from Trumps US).

And your president is a jew slave. I dont think either of our supreme leader is an example

rome
greece
babylon

>Be race of impoverished lazy thieving drunks
>The niggers of the BRITISH Isles
>Hated by everyone for centuries
>Music is a shit-ton of ballads about how sad and pathetic and prone to dying they are
>Makes fun of other countries for having high obesity rates because those countries can into agriculture and not have a potato famine

Ill send you 10 ETH if you can answer me these questions three...
QUESTION THE FIRST: