Why does Sup Forums hate NBR incest so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate NBR incest so much?

It's not true incest.

Non blood related siblings who grew up together is truer incest than blood related who met after a long time

The struggle and the wait to see if a taboo romance will bear fruit is not easy and most of time it just ends in disappointment. Thanks to that anons got jaded, so when the incest is NBR it just feels like the love story going on easy mode. NBR imoutos are still nice, but it's not the same.

Blood related is part of the taboo and part of the fetish.

>NBR incest

Dunno, but Japan loves it considering the thousands of pics I have of those two.

So the appeal of incest is that everyone has retard children?

I don't necessarily hate it, but a lot of the time the author basically just writes an incest series but jams the word "step" in there in order to make it slightly more socially acceptable. To people who want an incest ship this comes off as the author half-assing it. Like they tried to distance themselves from us at the last minute.

Of course, in series where the fact that they're step siblings actually is important it's fine, but when making them BR would change absolutely nothing it's annoying.

Maybe, but a single generation of incest isnt enough to affect the offspring, unless both already had very high disposition for the mutation.

I don't get it either. Non-blood related siblings are even sometimes better than the real thing.

>degenerates

Hello newfriend

This is the only rare case where it is true.

NBR in and of itself is fine
NBR as a fig leaf to make it "socially acceptable" is not fine
when 9 out of 10 incest series use NBR something is wrong

Because they have a dna fetish

I still like it and it's cute, but in my doujins I prefer real incest.

Usually a cop-out to validate the "It's not really incest" argument, even though the story would be much better with actual incest.

Another case is when, for all intents and purposes, it's an actual incest story, but then NBR; and then the NBR couple actually feel valid in their feelings, which stops it from being an incest as well as contradicting their already valid feelings before the NBR reveal.

>retard children
Not this shit again.

There is no taboo in it.

For me, the best part of insect is not breaking the boundaries of social roles, but act of inbreeding itself.

It like a hawaiian pizza, something that totally unacceptable in normal society, but for you secretly like it for those weird flavor.

But that's what blood related incest leads to. Surely you don't want to have children that will deal with health issues, no?