mediafire.com/file/b6aojfq0078zp94/InfoDump-PW-
mediafire.com/file/b6aojfq0078zp94/InfoDump-PW-password.7z
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/index.html
archive.is/beamstat.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did he regret getting the tattoo?

Bump

Thank you white wizard. We miss you

bump. we need to get to the bottom of this. which tattoo does The Beibs regret?

Ecuador will remove Assange from the embassay:

mobile.twitter.com/MailOnline/status/950775675186794497

Holy shit, that fucking tattoo man

Old thread:

I understand this level of explanation
IS HE DEAD GUYS???

I always had a nagging suspicion that the Beibs was involved in some high level espionage. Crazy times we're living in.

Sad!

First learn how to block ads

hi tech support guy.
can we actually do that without breaking the site now?

Assange is dead goys. We didnt even have to shut it down. Nothing happening goto sleep.

Love it, it's short enough to drive the ridiculousness of the situation home. A good enough summary without all the confusing details. Like him returning with no key.

Oh and ps I figured out the home screen save mode haha

WE NEED ANSWERS

Yes his dead man's switch is in the blockchain the only place they couldn't censor. It's complicated and almost like finding a needle in a haystack.
F

Shill posting "business as usual" inconsequential "leaks" from the compromised Wikileaks.
This is now a slide thread. Look in old thread for the pad which contains the details of Julian's dead man's switch in the blockchain.
F

Silver Fox

oh fuck

BORING NOBODY FUCKING CARES.
WE WANT TO KNOW THE REMAINING 7/10 LEAKS WHICH JULIAN SAID WOULD LEAD TO THE ARREST OF HILLARY CLINTON BEFORE THEY """CUT HIS INTERNET OFF"""

reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/6nebdk/comment/dka1hev

Demand proof of life then! #ASSANGEpol

Bump this to show everyone how desperate these cunts have become
You fucking pedos are going to hang

Go to dc and demand your rights restored! Free yourself, free the world! Only you have the power to say, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Help me out oh great hive mind...

Where can I find a timeline for the wikileaks twitter for oct-dec 2016?

mediafire.com/ file/b6aojfq0078zp94/InfoDump-PW- password.7z

mediafire.com/file/b6aojfq0078zp94/InfoDump-PW- password.7z

mediafire.com/file/b6aojfq0078zp94/InfoDump-PW-password.7z

'password'

If I made 150k per cuck book post I would fly everyone out first class to DC! What's Pokémon gear? What do rainbow suspenders represent and colorful backpacks!? #BLACKMARKETQiosk ;)

Only fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

posting

downloadin, are these info dumps or do they contain archives of tweets?

Only real angels have one fear, God!

Do you work for Windows?

Since I figured out how to check the threads I will occasionally pop on this one tonigh.

Screen shot your evidence for hitlerys prosecution.

Lol hahaha I have several devices...why don't you read this link then come. Ack wise ass...wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/index.html

Karma I suppose

Yup, think they edited the 'Only' part out
See pic related and one more to follow

>Assange is an asshole!
He sold out to the Kremlin. He's fishing for the Snowden deal, appearing on Russian state media (FSB controlled) and timing leaks to help Putin hurt the US.

Wikileaks IP address included Moscow IPs that are owned by the government. Is there anyone in Moscow who would risk hosting for Assange if he was an enemy of the state? Inconceivable.

I haveen't fully bought into the "muh Russia" narrative, but I damn sure know Julian is now the FSB's asset.

can i get some disgust reaction pics. just bricked a computer

Anonymous 10/27/2016 (Thu) 03:58:23 [Preview] No. 20758 [X] del I suspect that these are codes of some sort. For instance, "sin topper" could refer to the first local maximum of sin(x), which occurs at x = pi/2. So the idea could be to take the first N bits of the binary expansion of pi/2, and then somehow combine that with the string "D6C4C5CC97F9CB8849D9914E516F9." Note that the binary expansion of pi/2 is identical to the binary expansion of pi, just bitshifted to the right by 1 place. I don't know if anyone here has tried this.

8059198 they are blocking my calls though so just keep calling till I pick up. I don't understand the pi part exactly. Encryption isn't my thing, that was always my handlers' ;)

Lol yea more like the dnc is fucking over!

Lol yea more like the dnc is fucking over!

8058339198 call if you have code info, please

I don't agree with that cartoon saying Julian is a useful idiot. Isn't a useful idiot supposedly a naive idealist?

No worries bruhz fuck em

go to bed Evan

Hey guys Elon Musk intentionally destroyed that spy satellite, it was going to utilize the intel security bug to take over every Computer before the patch was released.

what they have even fucked with vs2k13?
fucking shit man.....

must admit I actually do miss the ide sometimes, but cancer. ms is cancer. wouldn't exactly trust compiling with ms compiler these days either.....

I seriously wonder how many years I've spent in vs in total, yes years. all those hours at home and office sitting in it. Can never do that again, sad...

CIAniggers always accuse everyone of being Putins useful idiot

Google 'Putins useful idiot'
Easiest way to detect a CIAnigger post

lol what is vx4 vx5 and vx9 tailgate scandal white rabbit

Cuck laws?

Hmmm

>white rabbit
follow the white rabbit

Download all archives
archive.is/beamstat.com