Anons, is it a fireable offense for a nurse to refuse to service Trump supporters? Just wondering

Anons, is it a fireable offense for a nurse to refuse to service Trump supporters? Just wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XiGZC
twitter.com/jennyvbalch
suncoastmedicalclinic.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightingale_Pledge
facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, thanks to Republican lobbying efforts, political parties are not a protected class.

I do not know the laws of the United States, but it would be abhorrent to refuse to render care to a patient on the basis of who the patient's relatives are.

>I solemnly pledge myself before God and in the presence of this assembly, to pass my life in purity and to practice my profession faithfully. I will abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous, and will not take or knowingly administer any harmful drug. I will do all in my power to maintain and elevate the standard of my profession, and will hold in confidence all personal matters committed to my keeping and all family affairs coming to my knowledge in the practice of my calling. With loyalty will I endeavor to aid the physician, in his work, and devote myself to the welfare of those committed to my care.

Yes you can be deregistered

Someone should sue her like the faggots did with the bakers.

Thank you

That's what I was looking for

>Anons, is it a fireable offense for a nurse to refuse to service Trump supporters?
not sure but this is a good thing, the most common cause of death in America is visiting a hospital

archive.is/XiGZC
twitter.com/jennyvbalch

Wow. Is she the type of nurse who wants to harm those who think differently politically than herself?

yes.

Seems to be a common theme with American Leftists (or Leftists in general)...

By golly Jenny

I live in st pete. Looks like after a nice shooting/mugging in south next to the trader joes i will meet my doom at st johns

Please, somebody, ruin her life.

suncoastmedicalclinic.com/

Because that's where most people are declared dead.

I know a ton of nurses from around this area, currently unleashing autism

hmm

sure would be a shame if something were to happen to that nice career of hers

Free market loool, remember?

She likely works for (((baycare))), nothing will come of this

Hello Hospital -- Im just calling to let you know that you have a nurse who is employed by your hospital who is named Jenny Balch, who is saying online and bragging on her social media accounts that she refuses to help any Trump supporters in your hospital.

I just wanted to let you know so everyone gets the great care they deserve. Thank you very much for your assistance!

Nurses are tremendous welfare queens because of all the Obama-era bullshit they got when feminist groups lobbied for King Bongo to replace supporting "shovel ready jobs" mostly held by men with support for jobs primarily dominated by women, such as nurses and low-level teachers.

And if someone sent a screen capture of that to hospital admin. Maybe with a comment of how their family member was a trump supporter & "some nurse" refused to help after asking. I BET IT WAS HER!"

She says she would refuse to help a Trump, not a Trump supporter. And anyway...1) Talking shit means nothing unless she acts on it, 2) Why would anyone's political beliefs come up in the hospital in the first place

ontact Us
The friendly staff at Bay Area Heart Center welcomes your call and looks forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our cardiology services, please call our office at (727) 544-1441.

Yes.

integers duly noted

>Nurse
>Career

bump

The Employer is irrelevant.
The Nightingale Pledge quoted above is the Nursing equivalent to the Hippocratic Oath.
The entity in charge of regulating nursing registration is who manages complaints like this, not the employer.
You do or say something that contravenes your responsibilities in a professional capacity eg refusing care to someone based on political beliefs then you'd likely be deregistered from RN to a State Nurse (nurses that clean up shit) Its a big thing.
RN's main qualification is that are registered to administer highly powerful drugs, being either politically extreme or more importantly mentally unsound is a serious concern.
Jesus christ if swarms of working abroad qualified nurses from the 3rd world can keep politics and religion out of their nursing profession why can't entitled white American women?
Its embarrassing!

The point is ...these leftists loons are SO cocky because they actually think the entire world agrees with their liberal MSNBC talking points, and they think there are no consequences to their actions.

>most common cause of death in America is visiting a hospital
every person i've know to die has also eaten bread and drank water
>don't eat bread
>don't drink water
>and don't go to hospitals

>kesier university
I laughed for several years when I saw this
Keiser is a literal meme among medical programs in florida, a lot of places throw out applications that have degrees from keiser

not caring for a patient is an offense and can get your license revoked. its called patient abandonment and its a law too so it can net you jail time as well.

Employer totally relevant. Call them and tell them that you will be getting your healthcare elsewhere because (Insert nurse tweet image) and she will be gone tomorrow.
>t.

>those bantz
>that flag
something ain't right here...

You know how I know you're not in medicine?

twitter filling up with old ugly bitches, about to become the new boomer-infested facebook. RIP

I
WOULD
MURDER
DUMBF
AND
HIS
ENTIRE
INBRED
FAMILY
OF
PROFLIGATE
ZIONISTS,
THE
FIRST
CHANCE
I
HAD

They still have to go through due process, etc.
Go straight to the nursing regulatory body and they in turn contact hospital admin and create a fucking migraine that the Board will have to hear about, and no one will forget about in a hurry.
Don't do things by halves, make the pressure go down, not up the chain.

Former ER worker here.

If she works for a real hospital, yes, it absolutely is. Same with FD and EMS. It also opens up her employer to all sorts of litigation.

If she is really a nurse that is a batshit thing to write and associate with herself.

Refusing to do your job alone is means for termination.
The reason doesn't matter.

>political beliefs in the hospital

I'm a nursing student living in southern California. I have to restrain myself everytime I'm doing clinicals because my coworkers/supervisors/patients are mostly flaming liberals. Hating on Trump is like talking about the weather nowadays. It's fucking sick.

yup! as a nurse you take an oath to help everyone regarding of your beliefs and ideals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightingale_Pledge

What is this? I'm an actual nurse and I never took this oath. I never took any oath.

don't doctors/nurses take an oath to treat patients regardless of who they are or what they've done.
or is that a far fetched fantasy now?

i think it depends on the university.

Lol does she work there or Morton Plant?? Please tell me she works at the Florida hospital in Tarpon. My sides will explode

probably but rules dont apply to leftists

Somebody posted this

Suncoast medical lol. She would. Its a Nogspital

You would have to be severely mentally ill to choose such a profession and then decide you won't render aid to a person because of their political bias.

WTF you still doing in CA? GTFO before its too late.

hahahahahaha

Sure as hell would be against her Hippocratic Oath, and she would lose her license quick. Shit, I almost want an user to shoot his leg with a Trump hat on near her to fuck her over.

They first are taught to do no harm. If the honestly feel they could not preform on someone due to personal reasons, they would get someone else to do it. It's extremely unprofessional, but it sometimes happens. But if the patient is injured by the lack of action, the practitioner would be responsible.

Their fb
facebook com/pages/Suncoast-Medical-Clinic/166980279985301?hc_ref=ARSCUnqTQ5HHO7QpoVDi57BX-8-UsG3ZVfE0bxu0oboL-jjCUHtwsLiXbijii_xYoC8&pnref=story

>not preform on someone due to personal reasons
So she can't treat 35 - 50% of her patients? That is a bit more serious than unprofessional.

Hippocrates oath is for actual doctors. She's just a nurse.

Hospitals aren't even allowed to refuse service to illegal spics who can't afford it.

the hospital can't, and if a nurse or md refused they'd be heavily disciplined and terminated. An Emergency Dept at a Hospital in a big city is what hell looks like

So much for freedom of speech.

nigga you stupid

You started the trend. Now deal with the consequences.

Can't refuse to bake a cake for a couple homosexuals but you can refuse to treat someone that politically disagrees with you. okay.,

You'd have to ask her boss that.

She is about to lose her career! Holy shit!

Oh shit, honey.
The whirlwind; you are about to reap it.

They don't have good reviews anyway. Sounds like a libtard shithole.

made acount private and changed her location

kek

Yes they take an oath before entering their job

I expect to hear that this bish was fired before the week is up. But I'm too lazy to contribute anything more than this post.

Nurses in the USA can easily make 60 - 100k.

It's too late for her.

>Hippocrates oath is for actual doctors.

No requirement for doctors in the US to take any oath or drug test except for when they're in med school.

Her bio says she would refuse care to A Trump ! That means she would be okay with killing children too. Fuck her get her the fuck out!

Moron, malpractice, or human error, is 4th leading cause of death in a hospital.

So do whores. Your point?

Anyone wanna bet she's a fucking union member too? SEIU runs ratchets in Florida.

Nurses are essential to every hospital and health setting. Whores are not.

Bump

>is not doing your job a fireable offence

Gee I dunno

>how to spot the retard

Another person who thinks that twitter was a good idea only to find out too late it was not.

The amount of times I went to the hospital to see a Nurse
>

bumping for keks
bake the cake
bitch

are we gonna be on the news again?

Try running a hospital without nurses.

Obviously this bitch has confused Hippocratic with Hypocrite.

Yes, you make an oath to serve those who need help when you become a doctor/nurse. I don't know if it taken as serious as it once was, but you totally can. Doctors and nurses are like cultist but cool cultist that help you when you're in need, but can backstab you when they need a heart to sacrifice to cthulu.

Why is that wrong exactly? If the Right had started doing that decades ago maybe we wouldn't be where we are today.
Ultimately, power is all that matters.

Would be 50% cheaper.

You just proved my point with 60-100k salary for glorified assistant.

Nurses = HR tier bloat

SoCal EMT student here

On one of my ride alongs, the senior medic started ranting about how it's bullshit that Manson wasn't executed and how he told everyone not to vote for "that weak fuck Jerry Brown" after he appointed Rose Bird. This is with a random ride along student sitting there.

I've been amazed at how conservative every medic and firefighter I've met has been.

This is good stuff.

Leftists are spoiled and not used to facing consequences of their words and actions.

Number of times you've seen a whore? Asking for a friend

I'm so torn on this.

I mean, on one hand, I hate when we resort to the tricks that the left loves
>I disagree with this person - let's get them fired!

But, on the other hand, they'll keep doing that shit until it's done back to them. Plus, sounds like she shouldn't be working in a field where the point is to help everyone, regardless of who they are.