Finally Civ 6 is adding the country everyone has wished for: Georgia

Finally Civ 6 is adding the country everyone has wished for: Georgia.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/967895/throughout-history-women-rulers-were-more-likely-to-wage-war-than-men/
archive.is/MXGH9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swedish_inventors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did the make Khan have a pudgy face and flat nigger nose

Civ 6 is the biggest piece of shit game ever. At least it killed my Civ addiction.

>Still a bunc of litteral WHO? women.
>Why is there a fucking Italian woman running France?
>Australia
>No zulus
>No incas or mayas
>Seondok My left nut did better things for korea.

>At least it killed my Civ addiction.

I hate to say it, but same here. Still got 550 hours but Civ V got around 1900. And I still have tried to enjoy VI but the AI is just so bad. The fact that immigration is still not a mechanic is absolutely insane.

I stick with Civ 5, 6 is garbage.

>still no Texas

I could Texas as a City-State

>TFW macfag
>they haven't even released the damn indonesia/khmer civs yet
>already hitting me up for another $40
>it's probably not gonna come out until the goddamn summer

>All asians become nondescript mutts

T-thanks firaxis

Lmao that picture

>Saladin
>Arabic (he's Kurdish)

>Cyrus
>surprise attacks (he only started one, while other leaders at that time would start more than hundred surprise attacks)

the Jews made this game, didn't they?

>tfw you bought a mac
>tfw no cracked win7
>tfw actually buying singleplayer games
>tfw no torrent/private tracker

Oh yeah that's the best part, the fucking multiplayer doesn't fucking work because of some faggotry with the windows versions

King Tamar was a good leader, definitely. But of course that’s who they add instead of David the Builder or Vakhtang Gorgasali.

>t. Georgian-American

Multiplayer is only good with a group of friends who wont quit/abandon on turn 20.

>brazil
>civilization

it was for trade.

Try Paradox grand strategy games: Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4, Vicky 2, Hearts of Iron 4

After Civ shit the bed (which is after Civ 4 in my opinion) I switched over to those games and I've never been disappointed.

Would recommend finding an alternative means than purchase cause DLC is hella expensive

Stalin was a fucking Jew. From Georgia. Now you understand.

I bought spore and no man's sky and even I'm not stupid enough to buy Civ 6

The dlc looks like it will help but its annoying that civ 6 games seem to always NEED the dlc to function right

>map painter deluxe: knights in shining armor edition
>saily boaty edition
>muh empire edition
>nazi simulator edition

paradox are the most autistic games anyone ever made and of course they're fucking swedes

Georgia but not Alabama???

Str8 b8 I r8 an 8.8 of 8

Georgia is a state

Why are there so many female rulers?

>Because they never had a Civilization

What are their civ bonus's, /pol?

Because anything they do will instantly be grilled by SJW's and it's the only way to get under the radar.

Is Boss Hog a playable character? Cause if he ain't that could be deal breaker.

DOOD WOMEN ARE ACTUALLY NOT FUCKING USELESS LOOK AT THIS REVISED HISTORY DOOD LOOK AT ALL THE WOMEN IN HISTORY DOOD FUCKIN BIGOT WOMEN ARE STRONGKER THEN MEN AND OBVIOUSLY RULED BECAUSE WOMEN HANDLE POWER BETTER LMAO IF WOMEN HAD BEEN IN POWER WARS WOULDNT EXISTED LOL

Gee, I wonder (((why)))

You’re making us look bad.

ALSO THAT CLEOPATRA IS ONE SMOKING BROAD, IF I WAS CEASAR OR WHOEVER THE FUCK ID DEFINITELY WANNA BONE

haha they didn’t start any wars tho and if they did it was the men’s fault

But user, don't you want to play as Fascist Dominican Republic and take over Mexico?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, really fucking pissed me off

qz.com/967895/throughout-history-women-rulers-were-more-likely-to-wage-war-than-men/

Wrong pic

>that pic
What are they complaining about?

bonus to being genocide

I can't read this shit on mobile you fucking nigger

DOOD

play Victoria 2

Australia at the heigth of its power

What

Do you guys know any good Hitler mod for Civ V?

As much as I like seeing Australia in video games I really don't think we should be a civ.

Bonus to getting drunk off of Listerine.

JFD made a great one with animations etc. Tweaked aggression etc. Panzer and unique unit is Whermarcht. Infranty earns great scientist points. Diplomacy tweaked correctly too. Aggressive and backstabs partners. Military and science civ

JFD makes the best steam workshop Civs

>None of the characters are blonde
Hmm

>they let you play as dominican republic

that alone disqualifies the game from being taken seriously

besides, why would anyone want to conquer mexico, if we wanted a country full of border hopping leeches we'd just annex haiti

ps haiti bottom of ur graph

that in the game the cree civilization can conquer other civilization, which is historically inaccurate

I shit you not, it was that

>cause the gameplay is meant to be historically accurate
How stupid are these people? That aside it sound like they're say that Indians aren't capable of fighting

yah, vicky and isabella for spain are fine, but seondok? is not even korea, is the kingdom of silla that it was small, its like they want to put spain and put the king of galitzia or the king of navarre, utterly bullshit

>playing civ
>not playing White Superiority Simulator 4

What the fuck is wrong with you? I played pic related earlier and colonized all of africa and americas but not before wiping the natives out with my superior firearms. I completely depopulated both then just took the land.

there is nothing wrong with spore, i played as a kid and had amazing times

Trajan looks like the google memo guy

archive.is/MXGH9

>implying blondes have ever accomplished anything
Well if its the people themselves I can't blame them. I don't think they get how the game works. Though they did make Venice different.
I thought it was your typical opinion piece pushed by some idiot "journalist'".
>glorifying the evils of the white man

> England (Specifically England)
What did they mean by this?

>Being this delusional

name all the blonde inventors or historical leaders that you know of, no google. ill know

inb4 alexander the great

>>Being this delusional
My thoughts exactly

>Historical leaders
One of them is in Civ 5 user, Gustavus Adolphus, blonde and blue eyed leader of Sweden.

>no you

>sweden

heh, nice try kiddo, swedes never did anything

>Still got 550 hours but Civ V got around 1900
Just checked, I got 2,600 hours in Civ 5, and only 100 in Civ 6.

Coming from Australia that's pretty ironic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swedish_inventors

Donald Trump

>Stockholm: Great People Bonus

As in not the uk or great britain

It's sadly making me appreciate Civ 5 so much more.

It's worse than that.

>Hmmm... we need a woman for an Egyptian leader... who should we pick?
>How about Hatshepsut, one of the greatest pharaohs of Ancient Egypt?
>Nah, let's pick some Greek who's only famous because she fucked Caesar and Marc Antony
>Okay, France? Should we pick Joan of Arc, the classic choice? Joan the Lame, regent during the Hundred Years War? Adela of Champagne?
>Nah, let's pick a fucking Italian to be the leader of France.

These fuckers like to pretend that they don't have a meme-tier understanding of history, but they just end up revealing it with their ignorance. The entire leader list for Civ 6 is filled with famous people who ultimately mattered very little.

Civ 4 was the last good one anyway

>One of them is in Civ 5 user, Gustavus Adolphus, blonde and blue eyed leader of Sweden.
I'll concede he was a brilliant blonde haired man but I don't think he had blue eyes.
That aside I'd like to here more about this Aryan master races successes.
Sweden has become so shameless now. Its kinda sad lol

why did they make ghandi a nigger?

>Wilhemina
Literally who?
>Half these women
Literally who?

>Poundmaker
>Cree
lmfao what? Did a retard make this game and just picked random faggots out of a history book?

>amanitore
>big fat sassy black woman
if I were black I would be fucking pissed, bring back Mansa "bling bling" Musa

This x6000000000

yes

Was she unimportant?

EU4 is trash

Well if you wanted you could play Europa as an African or a Muslim and wipe out the whiteys, it's just going to be difficult to do it as anyone but Turkey and it's much harder to do after 1500 or so

>I don't think he had blue eyes
The left eye clearly depicts baby blue, the right eye is darker due to trying to convey shadow.
>More blonde, blue eyed leaders?
Off the top of my head Maxamillion I of Mexico comes to mind.
Spoiler he was Austrian though
There is an image floating around of all the ancient rulers/deities having blue eyes though.
>Sweden has become so shameless
He's just embracing the meme. Sweden is realistically better off then England.

Yet nobody ever complained about Ghandi nuking the fuck out of your civilization?

>One of them is in Civ 5 user, Gustavus Adolphus, blonde and blue eyed leader of Sweden.
I'll concede he was a brilliant blonde haired man but I don't think he had blue eyes.
That aside I'd like to here more about this Aryan master races successes.
Sweden has become so shameless now. Its kinda sad lol
Sounds like an unbalanced game. But I'm guessing that's the point.
Its a really dirty blonde though.
Aryan features are too rare to be prominent anyways. So I'm not surprised

Also lel at you faggots getting triggered over a fucking game because it depicts people that aren't blonde males

Why did you repeat your message from the previous post?
>White features are rare
True, especially these days.

>
>Yet nobody ever complained about Ghandi nuking the fuck out of your civilization?

Not triggered, it's just obvious the intent of the developers. As others have pointed out, they lack any historical knowledge and are just trying to cross off as many diversity boxes as they can.

>Seondeok
>bonus to anything
Fucking lol

>Poland
>Special Ability and bonuses focused on taking territory

Top Lel, but at least they finally brought the Winged Hussars into the game to DEUS VULT my enemies.

Look, I am the last person to defend cockroaches, but did they actually add fucking Australia, Cree and Georgia BEFORE they added a turkish civilization?

And why? I mean, Turkey + other turkroach countries are a pretty big market. Certainly bigger than a shithole in the caucasus

+1

The only game where u can play as Israel, vassalize the US and force them to genocide arabs for you.

No Ottomans, Byzantines, and Portugal is insane. The only explanation is that they want obscure civs.

>greek
>gain culture by murdering
kek

kek

i liked it too but I had huge expectations for it (like releasing more than a handful of expansions for crying out loud)

I'd say stick to Age of Empires

how bad is the AI compared to civ 5... cuz the AI is pretty shit there too

>
Augustus Caesar was blonde