Little Witch Academia

An important reminder that the Fair Folk are to be trusted under no circumstance; pacts are not to be made with them, supernatural or otherwise, and simply having one in your presence warrants extreme caution.

When in doubt, remember: around elves, watch yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvYLw_n9Z3c
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o
poal.me/jno6ye
youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU
youtube.com/watch?v=0Yr0nwIX_gc
youtube.com/watch?v=oU19mwjHiRs
youtube.com/watch?v=cT8Vv8o4PUA
youtube.com/watch?v=zHdOXCoja-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=zvYLw_n9Z3c

how does akko survive all the shit she does like launching herself out of a goddamn cannon?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o

poal.me/jno6ye

magic

youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU

youtube.com/watch?v=0Yr0nwIX_gc

what would class with professor croix be like?

>elf

There are no elves in LWA. That character is a human.

>Diana was originally Akko levels pf bad at magic, and was mocked by her classmates for being a failure
>then she made a pact with Legolas out of desperation
>she traded being a magical prodigy with her ability to have true friendship
>now everyone loves her, but nobody likes her
>such is the mercurial nature of the fey

It's undercover froppy.

>believing the elf's lies

I want to ____ H and B

youtube.com/watch?v=oU19mwjHiRs

Bully

>just found out going to have to put my dog down tomorrow
On the bright side, there's a really good deal at the bar tonight, so I know what I'll be doing to not feel like killing myself

I want to fuck the elf!

That sounds completely worth it.

Final battle is three-way war between yay, nay, and fay.

too dumb to die

I can't quite figure out what part is being eaten here, her whole leg? her ass?

Alphabetize

yes

Fatten up?
Shrink?
Eat out?
Marry?
Love?
Create shows with?

why didn't you consider that it might just be her skirt?

Will Croix admit she was wrong?

Nice blog post. I feel your pain though, one of my dogs died few years ago.

Can't see it yet

be

All this talk of the fey gave me the following idea.
What if "Woodward" isn't actually Woodward but Titania, Queen of the Fairies?

youtube.com/watch?v=cT8Vv8o4PUA

youtube.com/watch?v=zHdOXCoja-c

>Titania
>not Ana
>implying that Grand Triskelion isn't sealing away the demon king and his near endless amount of horrific incest descendents

Yeah, go get drunk instead of spending the last night you'll have doting love on your pupper.

And more importantly, get so drunk you're hung over so you don't have to be there for your dog when it is time.

Then months, years from now when you think back to your beloved pet, you can reminise about how you spent his last night alive, your last chance to spend with your dog, boozing it up and sending him off to get put down.

>Yeah, go get drunk instead of spending the last night you'll have doting love on your pupper.
Fuck you piece of shit. I live over an hour away and it's out of my control. He lives with my Mom and the vet would be closed by the time I get there, where he's staying overnight so the last time he gets to have a full night's sleep he isn't in excruciating pain from his late stage cancer. I fully plan on getting there first thing in the morning, and they won't proceed with the operation to put him down until I get there and have spent at least an hour with him saying goodbye

Fucking virtue signaling piece of dirt that thinks he has even the slightest idea of the predicament I'm in. Fucking kill yourself so you stupid using up oxygen on this planet.

>Ana
You mean Una, right? Cause in that case The Grand Triskellion acting as the seal for Aos Si keeping them within the Sidhe(and thus stifle the flow of magic as a side effect) would make for a great tweest.

I for sure thought Diana was going to be terrible with technology and akko totally get it straight away, flipping the roles for that one class.

Akko was totally gonna be smug about it and lord it over diana.

Drunk on Hitler's birthday making Little Witch Academia memes, I didn't think the cyberpunk revolution would feel like this.

>elf
>those ears

Diana hasn't even touched her tablet.

We will never know if Diana is bad at new technology if she never uses it.

>una
unless we're both talking about the Romanian story, I don't.

I'm talking the fairy queen that had boiled fish milk dripped into her cunt.

>"Why do we only ever do anal, user?!"

She's literally a student at a magic academy, do you think she doesn't use magic to try to blend in?

GO HOME BRITISH SOLDIERS GO ON HOME

HAVE YOU GOT NO FUCKING HOMES OF YOUR OWN?

FOR 800 YEARS WE'VE FOUGHT YOU WITHOUT FEAR

AND WE WILL FIGHT YOU FOR 800 MORE

>yes anons, I am simple flesh or blood human
>mine ears aren't not magically disuise

keeping you pure Barbara

I hate how cute Hannah and Barbara are

Amanda is American tho

because I don't have a vagina

Because I dont have a vagina

I'm referring to the Gaelic myth of the fairy queen, with the faerie folk getting sealed underground under the hills. Some variants of the tale say that she has to pay a blood price to Hell every seven years, so there's that.

I'm sorry user. Can't begin to imagine the situation you're in.

If you want to post about it jump over to /an/. This isn't the right place. They might offer some comfort

Although last time I've been there I was greeted by a bunch of dicks.

Did we ever decide if it was gay to bathe with your best friend?

>mfw we hiveminded so hard I thought I doubleposted

Did the nips made fan arts of Ursula in her battle suit?

Only if there is eye contact

I see.
In the story I'm thinking of, Fairy Queen Ana and her kingdom were conquered by a demon king and his horde. The demon king took Ana for his wife, and was feeling pretty shitty when his new waifu didn't love him so he did a bunch of gross shit to get her to have kids with him. All of their kids cause a kind of disease, and since they're multiplying by making increasingly fucked up offspring in incest marriages new diseases are made all the time.

it's not gay if you bully akko afterwards

>Did you see Diana at the modern magic class?
>Yeah, she was dead silent trought all of it. I mean, she looked even more aloof than normaly.
>I think she didn't even touch her tablet during the whole class, she was just staring at it the while time.
>Well, she's kind of Finnelan's pet student, of course she wouldn't like magiteck.
>Do you think whe also calls her tablet a computer like Finnelan.
>Ha ha ha, maybe they both get together to complain about Professor Croix.

Not if you're both cute girls.

>Hannah
>cute

I'm not really looking for comfort, nor am I looking for (you)s / attention.
I browse a lot of boards but this is the only 'general' that I use, so I guess if anything I just felt like getting it off my chest here. Not for replies, or a conversation, or sympathy, and especially not hate, but just so that it's off my chest somewhere on Sup Forums considering I spend like 1/3 of my time awake here if not more.

Hell I don't even care if a mod bans me for this, since it's off topic. At least I got it off my chest here.

The best greentext about that scene was one in which Hannah and Barbara try as hard as possible to not stare at Diana and wonder if she can even turn it on.

Not if they don't touch/no eye contact

Molest

The very CONCEPT of H&B eventually bullying Diana makes me want to cry.

Good, I hope you don't get too smashed and don't follow through. Make sure you make the most of that hour and condolences user.

Well, that's metal as fuck.

My girlfriend's name is Hannah but her personality is closer to Barbara.

She's as cute as they come, user.

I want to marry this cute little bully!!!!

Don't lie user, you can tell us the truth

are you gay?

FACT: Mushrooms are the most powerful vegetable

>Diana's reputation is destroyed
>the entire school is pointing at her
>Hannah starts bullying her
>Barbara tries to resist but eventually can't resist the pressure from Hannah

I can't believe they snitched Akko,Lotte and Sucy out then stood aside to watch. They really have nothing better to do in their lives?

It makes me hard. Diana deserves to be bullied

You mean cabbages.

Chum Lee will defeat Croix

>pressure from Hannah
No such thing
If Barbara wasn't so gay, she wouldn't bully others to impress Hannah

>Mushrooms
>vegetable

To the extent that she's an obnoxious Harry Potter fan, yeah.

Yea I will.
I loved that guy more than anything out there.

Fuck now I really want this, if Diana falls from grace they just bully her

Diana is also really easy to fluster

I just watch the 13th episode, why is Akko acting like a commie?

Akko is literally the only one that can get emotions out of Diana.

She is right though

I don't think they'd ever bully her, but talking behind her back seems very possible. Maybe not even in a mocking tone, but just recognizing that she acts kind of awkward in some situations.

>Tch, Diana. Don't tell me that you're not using the new tablets because you don't know how? :^)
>It works fine for me, Diana. Come on, don't be like those old hags in the tower. Get with the times!
>Look! I can cast animation spells just as good as you, now! I don't mean to brag, but think about what you could do if you just embraced it?
>Don't be a Chariot, Diana.
>Your grades are starting to slip, Diana.
>If they fall too low, they might move you out of this wing.
>Then you'll have to move in with Akko and the rest of the team lame! Can you imagine that?
>I can't! You got a C- in magic philosophy. That's your strongest subject! At least turn the tablet on to read the class notes, Diana!
>You can use a tablet, right?
>Oh, maybe that's just too hard for you? Here, I'll show you!
>Hahahaha!
>Ahahahahah!

People say this, but is it really true? I need more examples than just this

Typically what happens when a cold person falls in love.

This explains a lot.

Can anything make Akko lose her yay?

Episode 2, episode 3, episode 13.