Anons Why don't you have black gf?

>>If your white they will be instantly attracted to you just be average to above average looking
>thicc ass
>nice bob

t.blackbot
What are you waiting for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ts7G8XdY4w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White genocide game too strong

Why is it always a britbong trying to infect me with jungle fever?

Currently dating a black woman, perfectly fine mates if you can avoid the hood rats.

Disgusting.
Sage and report all off topic and troll threads.

dont want the various stds that about 60% of them have by their 30s (at least in the states)

Coin toss chance of catching an STD.

I prefer living HIV-negative and living without children that should be exterminated for their own good.

>Talk like apes
>Act like apes
>Are apes
I think I'll ride the Hate Bus instead.

sage and report off topic degeneracy

But look at that beautiful ass

Idk why but I started dying.

Race traitor.

fucking disgusting

im into thin girls who are decent enough not not show their ass on camera to the whole world

Not bleaching a black queen everyday.

That is not true given the opportunity you'd keep your mouth shut and you'd ram the fuck out her doggystyle. If you don't then your gay.

The only blacks here are Sudanese and Aborginals - why do you think?

>Wanting that
Ew

why would I date a black woman when I could do so much better? I don't want some smelly monkey that would just cheat and be the worst form of a roastie.
Pic related is me black woman wish they could get with me

I don’t like STDs or being stabbed that much. Also sex is one thing but I prefer companionship with someone with cognitive ability greater than a white fifth grader

White southerners and blacks are strange bedfellows; it's the ultimate tsundere relationship, despite the stereotype among folks that haven't lived in the deep south.

looks like a horses ass

You rather fuck this? Kekekeke

Because it's impossible to know where her asshole starts and her skin color ends

Because 99% of them are indistinguishable from a great ape.

What a cuck.

because even though i'm all for dat ass, they don't belong in my country and should go back, and considering this is ultimately a political matter i won't let my "lower belly" have the last word on it

The contrast of a black queens ebony skin and pink pussy makes me believe in god

The folds in the one on the left most certainly contain some erotically aromatic cheesiness :)

I have a latina

>shit has to smear against 6 inches of your ass before it takes the plunge

TOO MUCH ASS

A man of exquisite taste

What's going on here? Are we meant to hit them with the pink bats? That's pretty metal for a protest, they should do more stuff like that.

because latinas are sexier

sauce?

She looks like she just had 12 plastic surgery's.

>when she spreads her ass

I bet it stinks so much

I like big butts, but that's too big

Wow, that bitch is literally caked in make-up and she still has a horrible face.

woah, thats deep.

Those digits don't disagree.

White>Asian>Latina>Arab>Sasquatch>Black

What is the evolutionary purpose of African American women having big butts?

>TFW NO latina rape squads that hunt anglo men

These threads are so shitty. Why do people keep replying to it?

anyone remember the days before oversized ass was the thing?
those were better days.

>Tfw no qt to cook for you nude

>face
>nigger
>roastie

Why would I breed with a 0/10 even if I am average?

This

They may look good but that's all

Every non-cucked white male should fucking DESTROY black pussy once in their life. Period.

Or just get a African grill simple

a case of the jungle fever

Lucky bastard

My fellow burger talking about ass stan ironically.

Gays are attracted to masculine women, which is what black women are.

I used to fuck a Nigerian girl. She had the body of an Olympic athlete and because they practice Female Genital Mutilation in Nigeria, she had a cunt that was like a preteen girl, literally no fucking taco and tight as fuck.

The problem was that because of this sex was not something that she really enjoyed, it was just a tool to exploit men.

She only fucked me because I was a rich fag, not because of any other reason.

Dumped that cunt, but the sex is something that I still remember.

Whatever happened to some good old fashioned pancake butt? Now that's what mom used to make.

Nice and flat, no cupping, not necessary, the line starts all the way at the bottom. Kind of like a tiny incision, if you will.

To attract johns.

Because they smell bad.

Because I don't want Nigger AIDS.

t. Christopher Columbus's seaman lover

more like, what is the evolutionary benefit of making them so dumb they inject plastic cement to give themselves tranny asses

Would you fuck a gorilla in the jungle?

>Exactly

......If you say so

worst feet

>Six times higher chances (compared to white women) to get syphilis from her
>50% chances to get herpes
No thank you

Fellow southroner. There's a huge fukin difference between the blacks who take care of themselves and the ones who become fat shits. I don't find them particularly attractive, but blacks who care about themselves are generally pretty agreeable.

I would rather marry my dog.

I am not into beastiality.

I hate niggers but a fine black women gets me hard just as much as an Aryan goddess.

All 20% of them?

I don't like black women
But that ass needs to be COLONIZED

90% of the world already has some form of herpes

The same reason bears are not domestic animals.

I think it is a "smash the weighing scales" protest by the healthy at every size delusionists.

Reasons:
#1 Loyalty to my race
#2 Black women are ugly and low class

You oldfags have shitty culture

>I would rather marry my dog.

Your dam right.

Listen to Bill Burr interact with his b-b-based black wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ts7G8XdY4w8

That's why.

Well, I would fuck girs under 15 from any race. Pubescent kids are just so sexually appealing

You're East Asian, of course the sex was shit.

All so my father could dump my Aryan mother for a Jew. I wish I were lying.

There arent any black cuties around here. In the last 3 months i saw maybe one. ITS NOT FAIR.

this, they're only legal in canada

You have a small asian Benis.

I'm actually convinced that Black women are the key to happiness. Just look at the benefits to finding a Black wife.

>WMBF marriages are the bottom of the marital divorce rate.
>Black men don't want them, many educated Black either go interracial or go to Brazil. The only people educated Black women will see around her are mostly White men. If you marry one of them she is almost grateful that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with her.
>A tight body wife with a booty.
>Nobody can call you a racist.

Remember, people pushing White on White marriage are literal fucking Jews. Think about it for a moment, White women have become the most high maintenance and demanding bitches on this planet. Jews know that by marrying a White women you will end up in divorce courts and paying thousands of dollars on Lawyer fees and child courts. Fuck genetics and spreading white genes, I'm thinking about having a happier life.

blacks are the 666 don't forget that. theyre the biggest witches out there. I would rather date my cousin maybe..

>You're East Asian, of course the sex was shit.
I'm from Shelton, CT, just working in Penang as a white massa for the chink slaves.

STFU

>I would rather date my cousin maybe.
So much for Aryan values.

I've fucked a number of darkies.
The problem I just can't overcome is the head from weaves.
With the weave removed they all look like Chemo patients.

Its disgusting

Black girls have bad hair genetics. That's mostly why

Hey shit I'm from there as well

It was a funeral. I don't remember for who, but the family was not happy they showed up.

Why? Because African pussy is Nasty! Looks like a burnt steak.

because they're monkeys with low IQ