FBI chief calls unbreakable encryption 'urgent public safety issue'

>web.archive.org/web/20180110033537/https://ca.news.yahoo.com/fbi-director-calls-unbreakable-encryption-urgent-public-safety-151252010.html

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation was unable to access data from nearly 7,800 devices in the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30 with technical tools despite possessing proper legal authority to pry them open"

>FBI can't even get into devices they have legal access to...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEcW4HlrpYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get fucked

The NSA doesn't trust the corrupt FBI with the tools to crack them, that's why.

This. First post, best post.

>The NSA doesn't trust the corrupt FBI with the tools to crack them, that's why.

Based NSA, Thank you.

Like Palpatine's Revenge used by Strzok, Ohr, Page, McCabe, Priestap and Comey?

is default encryption on android enough to stop the FBI pendejos?

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=OEcW4HlrpYE nothing is secure. if you have secrets dont make them digital.

The FBI is a public safety issue.

>is default encryption on android enough to stop the FBI pendejos?

Nothing which is available commercially is safe as they all have backdoors made for the intelligence community.

What the FBI are actually complaining about is the fact that those backdoors aren't being shared with the FBI, since national security is a bit more important than jailing some kiddy fucker.

AQ used airgapped computers and flashdrives.

maffia / kikes / bnai brith / pedorings etc all use word of mouth only so nothing can be proven and the leaders are completely insulated.

same deal with insider trading and getting away with it. cash payment for timing on x company doing a buyback or something else to spike the price.

YES THANKS NSA FOR DIVIDE AND CONQUUER

if you're just now realizing the FBI is incompetent....

The fbi is a fucking joke who cant even come up with a motive for a shooting that killed 459 people.

>The fbi is a fucking joke who cant even come up with a motive for a shooting that killed 459 people.

Killing one person is a tragedy, killing 459 people is a statistic.

>FBI
>spying
Am I missing something?

Don't post conspiracy theories, if you do the FBI, a group of robots, will be unable to detect any irony, and furthermore, never post proof as the robots think the truth is already out there.

Welcome to the FBI. Our top people are trying to get the files inside the device as we speak.

Some encryptions are so damn good you can show the designs to the people trying to break in and they still cant decrypt it.

Fortunately, the NSA and the constitution are on our side here.

>Fortunately, the NSA and the constitution are on our side here.

The NSA is most certainly NOT on your side. You are the enemy, which is why they spy on you.

I've seen this as well. I can't remember the post, but somehow it is the same every time. I'm honestly beginning to question the legitimacy of this site.

maybe the fbi will stop withholding their secret operations that are ruining our country that we're paying for
oh wait nevermind they want more power

>killing 459 people is a "satanistic" 33 deg ritual murder of civilians pinned on a gun runner patsy during a botched tarmac assassination attempt staged by Mossad

this.
i wish there was a stronger expression for telling the feds to get fucked, something with more vitriol. Half of those niggers are terrorists and they have the balls to publicly exploit public safety

Most encryption algorithms are available to the public. There used to be bounties out for cracking encryption.

Good Luck with getting the Bureau to publicly disclose this after succesfully sweeping it under a rug till the anniversary. Truth stays buried rather than spark conflict. Status Quo, Quid Pro, So It Goes...

lol "the legitimacy of this site"
you do realize they're periodically selling your info to the highest bidder, don't you? it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they're actively cooperating with shills too

It was 59 faggot. Use fucking accurate facts. Now 3 other people have parroted your gay ass gun control talking point.

>The FBI is a public safety issue.

t. Vicki Weaver

>It was 59 faggot.
59, 459, six gorillion... who gives a shit.

If you don't know them / aren't directly related to them then the numbers are fucking irrelevant.

TL/DR - Statistics

:,(
WHY I GOTTA BE 2018 ENEMY OF STATE WHY

Translation: We need to violate more of your rights you don't have and we don't give a fuck who we hurt and how many innocent people we hurt and why we just don't give a fuck about people or due process.

FPBP, get fucked FBI and CIAniggers

Because they hate lulz, and you do not.

who is Wayne Lambright

Fpbp