Uchouten kazoku

Who is best tanuki and why is it Frogbro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fs9iyDKcMyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're wrong. It's his mom.

The dad transformed into a goddamn mountain

And fooled tengu in the process. There's a reason why everyone looked up to him.

It's actually Yasaburo but they're all great.

He needs to marry his cousin already

How could he do that when he has Benten?

>he has Benten
What a delusional thought.

All he has to do is entertain her enough that she can't bear to eat him.

Lads, where can I buy the Benten t-shirt reading tenkamuteki? I wanna wear that while traveling to Kyoto

fuck, if you find it, please post it here
boy or grill?

How is it possible to have such a little survival instinct
It always stuck me how the Tanuki seem 90% ok with dying in a hotpot
How are they not an extinct species?

Serve to the Tengu, get fed to the Humans. Such is the life for a Tanuki.

The Friday Fellows are really the only ones eating tanuki and they only do it once a year. They're not too concerned because 1. They're idiots 2. They're not resentful, and 3. They accept it's natural.

It's that fool's blood.

They're still around because there's not enough demand for tanuki stew

They're too good and dumb for this world
They're fantasy Dodo

Because hardly any humans actually eat Tanuki. And class/society roles are a major theme of the series and Tanuki are on the bottom. Getting eaten is just the natural order of things for a Tanuki.

Plus the dad was chill as fuck and satisfied with his life in the end. I doubt the other Tanuki are as accepting of being eaten as he was in the end.

everyone is wrong itt

I just want to know what the fuck Jyurojin is. He's supposed to be a human but he has some magic powers.

>Benten is supposed to be a human but she has some magic powers
>Tenmaya is supposed to be a human but she has some magic powers

Souichiro was different in how accepting he was since by then he was confident in how he'd raised his first three sons and wasn't about the long-term future of the family. For other tanuki, their fucked once their in a cage and that's that.

But Benten just flies, Jyurojin casts and controls ropes from his robes and imprisons other humans in paintings of hell. I get your point, though, magic is something you can learn in this universe. Also explains how Tenmaya could learn his tricks from being in hell.

>not "serve the tengu and get served to humans"

The only thing of worth Frog ever did was turning into a tram. The guy was just ignored by pretty much everyone before and during the show.

How old is Kaisei supposed to be? Yashiro telling her and Yasaburo to get marry already surely means that she must be legal at least.

poser

well, you can see that she's fine, developed woman ready for mating.

She looks like she's a couple of years older than Yashiro.

because frogbro is /ourguy/

Their appearance is irrelevant.
Their father looked like he was in his 50s, the mother's around the same age but chooses to appear 20-something.
How long does Tanuki even live? How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real.

>How long does Tanuki even live?
I always wondered if they age like humans or in a faster way.

Yasaburo best tanuki
The way he speaks when he is being a tricky fuck is erection inducing

>basement dwellers jerking each other

I'd love to see a full episode of how Sou and the Mom gets together.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fs9iyDKcMyI

B A C K I N T H E G A M E

A

C

K

I

N

T

H

E

G

A