Norwegian women are refusing to take care of children

>Women in Norway are forcing men to stay at home with the kids because they don't care about their children.
> Women are 7/10 lawyers and doctors, and will often use their higher education to force men to stay at home with the kids.
>Every politician with power in the country is a woman.
> Norwegian women are unattractive and I feel bad for the kids.

What should I do?

Sources: tv2.no/nyheter/9599964/
pluss.vg.no/2018/01/01/3025/3025_24219499

Other urls found in this thread:

cyan1.grenet.fr/podcastmedia/PACES-2014-2015/UE2-HBDD1-02-Chap-1-epitheliums.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=14Rvg1fJ5C0
abcnyheter.no/nyheter/norge/2016/04/07/195209593/kong-harald-vi-kan-ikke-ta-imot-hele-afrika
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like Sweden to me, better get the hell out before it's too late.

Moron. If you let the women in your life stomp all over you, you can't be a man and deserve being treated as the beta you are.

Apologize to Quisling. He tried to warn you.

Show your flag Jew.

Israts

Here is my flag, nigger

>Be norwede
>Gets to stay at home browsing Sup Forums an playing vidya games while 9/10 wife Freja is doing all the work
>Gets to fuck 9/10 Freja every day when she comes back from work and needs to relax
> still complains

Are you implying French women aren't white?

No silly Sweden.
I'm just being funny.

>totally not a VPN

Try again Jew. Show your real flag.

> A man wants to work
> A man can't work because his wife is forcing him to stay at home
> A man will never be able to work
> A man is cucked
> A cuck wants the man to be happy.
> The France cuck is useless and brags about it
> France is maybe the next country in line with all the cucks jerking off to career women on 4 chan

Compared to Scandinavian shield-maiden waifus, they sure ain't
Besides they are to busy sucking muslim dick to notice a frankish autist like me

That should end well

S-sauce?

Same shit in France, women are becoming the majority of lawyers and doctors. They don't even do so because they're better than men. 1st year of med school in France is not selective to get in, anyone with a high school diploma can get in, and selection occurs after the 1st year. There are 70% women in this class. Men actually perform better but are just outnumbered.

How can you explain that ? Do men waste their efforts into useless STEM programs ?

>be Norwegian
>live in the greatest country in the world
>stays at home with your lovely blonde daughter and clean up the house for your lovely wife
>you all have dinner together
>late night your wife fucks your boypussy with a strapon
>after that you fall asleep cuddling watching a movie together
>rinse and repeat
LITERALLY THE PERFECT LIFE, IT'S NOT FAIR

I was. Being ironic, Erik

Kek. Well played Richard, that's what you get for trusting a roastie

You forgot the part about the chastity cage and the black bull though

Are you serious? I have a 4.0 GPA, but med school rejected me because of criminal record, what French university do you recommend?

And men are superior cognitively speaking.

Successful woman makes accommodation to have a nursery in her office to ensure success of her law firm. Lets husband take care of child and takes breaks in her work day to breast feed.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Male feminists deserve being dumped.

KGB would call them "useful idiots" back in the day.

You won't make it user. Only the top 10% students can get in 2nd year, and they're all natives, you won't be able to compete. As for French universities, you usually go to the closest one, and at the end of the 6th year, you take an exam, and if you perform well, you can choose the best unis (Paris, Lyon for example). I never heard about foreign and non French speaking students getting in PACES (name of the 1st year of med school), and even if you somehow managed to get in, you'd fail.

When a woman invites you to become a house husband, it's a test. If you agree, you fail.

Criminal record? In Norgay? What did you do? Felony refusal to suck dick?

Punch a sandnigger for trying to take my phone.

That's what a 1st week biology class looks like : cyan1.grenet.fr/podcastmedia/PACES-2014-2015/UE2-HBDD1-02-Chap-1-epitheliums.pdf

What the fuck. Even in Francistan, legitimate defense is still a thing, kind of

Wait...that's a crime?

French fags need to stop acting like France is the worst country in the West regarding degeneracy. Anglos and nordcucks are ahead of us.

I though French grills were redpilled on the Bougnoules.

This.

She's supposed to dress you up like a girl too.

Is it possible to take the tests and get books in English?

Not in Paris, I'm afraid.

No, you can't take the tests in English. There aren't any books to buy, and you only need to pay about 400$ a year. If there's one thing that is good in France, it's our education model. Based on merit, and solely on merit.

Chastity and dressing up is nice too, but I wouldn't want her to cuck me

All men seem to like some femdom activities, but almost none of them want to be cucked. Sadly, if you get fucked in the ass or walk around caged and plugged, you'll get cucked sooner or later.

White men do not have basic human rights in Norway: We are not innocent until proven guilty, we have restricted free speech and we are not allowed to defend our things.

>live in the greatest country in the world
Oh? What state would he be in? Sounds kind of like Madison, Wisconsin.

Fuck, I'm going to contact some of the universities in France, I currently have Four A's and one F in university (failed the mandatory ethic/sociology class) Boys also outperform girls in stem, medicine, and law in my country, but girls outnumber them.

Yeah, it's hard to find a woman who is into femdom, but won't lose respect for you after certain activities.

If you don't know French, that's gonna fail bruh. If you know French (1 yr hardcore learning could do it, but most likely 2-3 yrs), you could do it, if you're not a brainlet. It's all memory after all.

I don't know if France is the only country that allows you to get in without any pre selection. I believe Eastern Euro unis like in Latvia or Romania are way easier. You really shouldn't waste your time to get into French unis.

Sometimes I wish I'd be reborn in a hot female body so that I can marry me, do whatever I wanted to do to me, and still be faithful to me

I'll try, but I'm still going to ask if there would be a possibility to take the tests in English. Books can be bought on Amazon and I would love to give Norway my middle finger for wanting to oppress men.

I can't wait until they ask the men to stay home while they fight the wars

You 100% won't be able to take the tests in English. Once again there aren't any books to buy. It's actually not beneficial to learn from books. Universities don't recommend them, and each university has its own program that varies quite a lot sometimes, and some informations might also be false or outdated. But even if it's false or outdated, you have to learn what the teacher tells you. The test can be about anything the teacher's said, even if that's not an important (like, how many somatic cells in this species of worm, and answers are 925, 926, 927, 929). That's why books are useless : informations provided differ greatly, and while main and important ideas are the same, the test can be about useless and anecdotal informations that you don't find in books.

Also, I just said you would need to take notes of everything the teacher says, and even as a native, that's impossible. That's why you pay a prépa (from 1000 to 10000$) to give you the notes, or there's also the tutorat, organized by older students (almost free), that does that, sometimes better, sometimes worse.

I'm jealous of that man jaw. And they say white women have manly features

How does it feel to serve 2 yrs in the military while women don't ?

I agree. I don't like the cruel femdom.

Why can't we just be lesbians together with her being the dominant one? I don't get why it always needs to be tainted with cruelty and niggers.

They are women user. What you want is a man, or a woman with a male-ish mind (yes, what some would call gender, and I don't like that word, is a spectrum, from 100% male to 100% female, but it does not justify sex changes bullshit). Only men can dominate, yet love at the same time, and thus remain faithful. Heck, I don't even think women can love in the first place, but she won't respect you if you get dominated by her. That's not your role.

What idiot sends women to war? The two years were nothing.

Bunch of betas fantasizing about femdom. Disgusting. You don't deserve respect if you're into that shit.

If men are required to serve in the military and go to war if the situation requires it, they should have social advantages guaranteed by the law. They don't in SK. I heard your country is under feminist rule. Is that worse than anglo and nord countries ?

Yeah, most men into femdom are leftist cucks. But well, who cares if a man wants a woman to sit on his face, as long as he's a nice bloke overall

>not picking a career you can do at the comfort of your own home
>while the woman brings in equal income
>raise your own child instead of relying on a daycare or other childcare professional
What's the problem?

Social advantages is shit people think they deserve by the feminist. War is a priority not a luxury. The fucking companies rule us all controled by little shits who get out of the draft by money.

War is just another job.

If you have a high-school degree, you are more or less entitled a spot in a French university, except the very few selective ones like Dauphine or some medicine ones.

Not sure of the same goes for foreigners, but I'm pretty sure it does (they are also more than happy to pad their "international" status with foreign students)

France is a shit country to live in however, its universities are on-par with the worst SJW American ones, and the diplomas there are usually worthless.

Well I can understand when yours look like this

For English, you might want to check the French Business Schools, like HEC, ESSEC (10 or 15k per year), or perhaps IAE, which are roughly the same but public, and therefore much cheaper.

The empirical and statistical facts:

1. Career women are far more likely to divorce and take the children

2. Career women are unattractive, they lack feminine graces and I can feel my dick deflating like a punctured tired when I speak to career women.

3. If women don't want to take care of children why do they have them? They only want male slaves they can use to further their career.

4. Women have more rights than men, they don't have restrictions on their speech, they are innocent until proven guilty, and they are far more likely to get the children under divorce, even when the man takes care of the children.

5. Men who don't work are useless to society - women who don't work are at least contributing in a way.

6. We lose cognitive abilities across academia and the workforce, men have on average 5 points higher IQ, their ability to problem solve and rotate objects in their minds are superior.

France and America are still better than Norway, but thanks, I'll try.

I don't care how nice a guy is. If I find out he likes to get pegged while he stuffs his dick in a cage then I won't even be able to look him in the eye.

>its universities are on-par with the worst SJW American ones
Not true at all, it's way less degenerate

>the diplomas there are usually worthless.
Not true when you talk about med school, the diploma allows you to work everywhere in Europe

Diplomas are only useful if you get a meaningful one and you've also taken the time to participate in your program at any chance. You say SJW american one, but that usually implies an absolute shit major like a BS psychology or art, or something else absolutely fucking useless and one, that on a personnel level, has never contributed to. Compare this to a diploma in some kind of engineering with a skillset to prove how useful you are, and you can compete. However, be lazy and show you only completed a diploma, but made no effort to make a worthwhile project or partook in something like an internship or co-op experience, and you become useless. Diplomas aren't useless, it is just the people who pick them and have nothing to show for themselves.

King Harald the fifth of Norway gave a speech on Thursday 1st of September 2016, in which he claimed that there isn’t really a Norwegian nationality.

Speaking at the garden party hosted in his Royal Palace he said:

“Norwegians come from the north of Norway, from the middle, from the south and all the other regions.”

“Norwegians are also immigrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Poland, – Sweden, Somalia and Syria.”

“It is not always easy to say where we come from; to which nationality we belong.”

“Home is where the heart is. That cannot always be placed within country borders.”

“Norwegians are girls who love girls. Boys who love boys. And boys and girls who love each other.”

“Norwegians believe in God, Allah, everything and nothing. Norwegians like Grieg, Kygo, Hellbillies and Kari Bremnes. In other words: you are Norway. We are Norway”
Shitty cucked country

My girlfriend is well off and she is pissed that I'm working. Sort of feels like a similar situation, but without kids thankfully. I'd rather be poor and pay for my own stuff though. My pride is worth more than 40 hours a week of my time. It sounds crazy, but when you're in that kind of situation it makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=14Rvg1fJ5C0

I agree with you! Norway should be called Norgay!

Norwegian women beg for Texan cock

It is your manhood - your pride - your dignity - your excellent ability to never be a victim, and I think you should break up with your girlfriend, she is not worthy of you.

>Every politician with power in the country is a woman.

Absolutely revolting, may Allah have mercy upon you.

Gas them.

This will be my most honest post on pol:
I'm not a violent guy, I would never hurt anyone, only in self-defense, and using violence in situations like this will only enlarge the issue. To be honest, I hate Anders Behring Brevik, he killed innocent people, and I even partly agree with on immigration. The Norwegian government will most likely strip every man's humans rights to "secure the country". In conclusion the last thing we need is a crazy murderer! I know you're joking - as most people on pol are, but it is important that we do not create the second mass shooter.

We're already in hell, what the fuck is Allah going to do?

1. Some women, in agreement with their husband, often because she earns more than him, have such an arrangement.
2. 10 of the ministers are male, and 9 of the ministers are female.
3. Yes, I do also feel bad for kids growing up these days.

Med student here. That shit is basic cell biology.

come to the CZ Republic. I know they have an English program at my university.

h-hey my names Erik...

Are you completely retarded? The article specifies that it's an extremely rare occurence, which is why they wrote an article about it. It also says that they've gotten a shit load of hate mail, because most Norwegians think a mother should stay at home with her child.

I take it you're the same cuck who creates all of these threads that are meant to shit on Norway and make us look like Sweden.

What university do you attend?

Do you know why he held that speech? It was a PR move, a few months after he said "we can't take in all of Africa" when asked about immigration.

We are like Sweden, but worse, way worse, and I'm glad people are taking a stand against degeneracy.

Fuck off, Swede.

Hvorfor lyver du? Er du tilfeldigvis en UiO-cuck?

No, I live in Norway, not Oslo.

woah don't drag us into this

abcnyheter.no/nyheter/norge/2016/04/07/195209593/kong-harald-vi-kan-ikke-ta-imot-hele-afrika
Also, here's the exact quote I mentioned, less than five months before his retarded speech.
He literally quotes FrPs slogan about helping people where they live, instead of letting everyone in.

Let the kids piss and shit up everywhere, while you go to the pub.

Then get a foreign woman or emigrate. Problem solved. Feminist governments will implode.

We have a conservative/anti-immigration government. The immigration minister for the past few years have been from the anti-immigration party, and she's an outspoken anti-feminist with three kids.

The OP is just an anti-Norwegian faggot who's trying to make us look like Sweden. He makes threads like this several times a week.

Also, the #metoo campaign has just crippled Norway's largest left-wing party, so even that shit backfired massively.

What? Erna Solberg is a feminist, you're mixing Siv and Erna - Siv Jensen is an anti-feminist. Stop trying to defend degeneracy, cuck.

You think Erna Solberg was our immigration minister? Jesus Christ...

Smite the virus

>I even partly agree on immigration
Why desu?

This organisation runs your country. Started around a woman.

OH OH OH. I KNOW!!!

How about this. Marry some doctor chick, or other high paying slut, get kids, sit at home, coocking and cleaning and using washing machine is the easiest shit ever trust me, women are just lazy and retarded you can get it all done in like 3 hours a day if we are talking about 4 ppl house (I leave alone i get it all done in 1.5 hours but i have a minimalistic place). And then kids get a bit older, they are more attached to you then to this bitch, cause you actually smarter and funnier then the bitch and you played with them and taught them stuff instead of watching tv and yelling at them, so you are their "primary caretaker". So you just divorce the bitch, take her to the cleaners, take the house and recieve alimony, continue to live an easy comfortable life of a single stay at home dad. Kids are gonna turn out great (read to them, teach them with special kid books for logic and math, buy them legos), cause no screaming bitch will ruin them, you are living easy life, not working (again coocking and cleaning is not work in modern world no matter how much roasties whine, maybe it will be hard in the time kids are infants and wake you up every hour but you will handle it.), plenty of time for you, and more as kids age, so you can workout and learn some skill and maybe even work. I dunno if that will work in eu, but ive heard about this stuff happening in usa, when the mom is earning more and dad is with kids. If it works in Norgay too - give whores taste of their own medicine.

>So you just divorce the bitch, take her to the cleaners, take the house and recieve alimony, continue to live an easy comfortable life of a single stay at home dad.
We don't have your retarded divorce laws. You don't get half in Norway and you certainly don't get alimony, unless one person is completely incapable of taking care of themselves. Even when someone gets alimony, they only get a small sum for a couple of years.