Individualism vs Collective

Theoretically, I'm an individualist. I understand that the individual is the smallest unit and everyone is their own person, can make their own decisions, and shouldn't be held accountable for the actions of a group if they had nothing to do with it, even if they're associated with that group.

But pragmatically, I'm a collectivist. There are good black people out there, but it's undeniable that, for generations black people have been in America, as a whole they are choosing not to integrate or assimilate, but continue to practice their culture at the expense of those around them. This is true of pretty much all minority groups that have been welcomed into western nations. It can't really be challenged that if all minorities in America disappeared tomorrow, there would be less crime, less government spending, more safety, and a better nation overall.

Does anyone else feel they have to reconcile the lofty individualist ideal with the fact that individualism is killing us? How do we realistically create an ethnostate in 2017?

Too bad whiteboi. I pay my taxes so I'm not going anywhere.

>Does anyone else feel they have to reconcile the lofty individualist ideal with the fact that individualism is killing us
That is the idea, to reconcile the individual with the collective. It sounds like you have it figured out. Too much towards collectivism is no good, but too much towards individualism is also no good.

Collectivist when the group benefits me. Individualist when the group fails to benefit me.

Collectivism is loftier. Believing in it when you're an outcast or different from the group or norm and when your group wants different things than you is bad news. Expecting the group to tolerate you let alone make it good for you is lofty.

This to be quite honest fampai.

>How do we create an ethnostate in 2017

Literally impossible except in 1-5 specific countries.

Take Israel, it's the perfect example of all the things wrong with an ethnostate:

Purity spiraling: They claim to be a Jewish ethnostate, yet sterilized the ethiopian Jews they imported because they weren't the right kind of pure jew they wanted.

Lacking longevity: The arabs that make up 20% of their state are outbreeding them massively.

Other ethnicities wanting the land: Palestine obviously.

These are issues that plague damn near every country. Hell, even the golden-boy ethnostate, poland, would be fucked if the world became an amalgamation of ethnostates, as Germany would want that land again. How do you have a Belgian ethnostate when it is made up of like 5 competing ethnicities who all want the same land?

America wouldn't work as an ethnostate at all because no ethnicity has a claim to any specific part at this point. If you just say "white" instead of ethnicity, #1 that isn't an ethnostate, #2 what about native Americans, who traditionally have always had a route to become legal whites? If you say they can't be white, where do you kick them out to? If you say they can, congrats, you've also defacto said mestizos (who are almost always more than 50% Spaniard/Iberian) are white and are welcome.

You don't know dick about ethnostates or the horrible problems they cause (even without the genocide needed to achieve them) because you just listen to talking heads tell you about it when in reality they are full of shit and afraid to address even the most basic of arguments.

Individualism is killing is.

The U.S. at its apex was a COLLECTIVE of INDIVIDUALS who believed that the rights of the INDIVIDUAL were more sacred than the COLLECTIVE. The United States functioned so well, because the voters understood as a COLLECTIVE that to maintain liberty from government and its inevitable growth into tyranny, the rights of the INDIVIDUAL must come first.

That's what you think

>Does anyone else feel they have to reconcile the lofty individualist ideal with the fact that individualism is killing us
no, because it's not.
>ethnostate
I want you to look at all the ethnostates in the world and tell me which one is not a shithole.

If you want my to go. I'd like my taxes refunded.

Honestly I don't know which variant of "you're going to get what you have coming to you" to go with here.

>the individual is the smallest unit
Wrong, it's the family.

Be a ‘white american individualist’ not a ‘human individualist’. You don’t give the same rights to animals as you do humans, so you should create a hierarchy of importance inside humanity. Your group has more rights than the rest of humanity, just as humanity has more rights than animals.

Day of the Rope is fine.

Japan

>white
fucking tribals

go be Japanese then

You can advocate for that if you want. OP is American so I’m assuming he is talking about white nationalism seeing as they are all a big mix over there. It’s obviously different in Europe.

And how many not-shitholes that weren't founded by Europeans that aren't ethnostates?

Lol nigger.

My homeland is Britain not Japan. You do understand the concept of Ethnonationalism? Oh wait no you don’t because you just said ‘become japanese’ fucking tard.

>You're not a universalist, so you should be a tribalist
interdastign argument

I’m pointing out how he could pragmatically have his cake and eat it.

>Ethnonationalism
it's "mu skin color" I know you can't "become Japanese" but advocating for ethnonationalism in the US us retarded on so many levels.