B- but Trump is insane

“I think President Trump deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks,” Moon told reporters at his New Year’s news conference. “It could be a resulting work of the U.S.-led sanctions and pressure.”

So now the Moon is talking and it belongs to Korea? Jewish lies, obviously.

Based Moonman2

kek

>america land on the moon
>it loves them

earth btfo

>Amerimutt doesn't understand diplomatic ass kissing.
Fugging no wayyyyy

Kek

Moon wants to put this entire shit to bed. More than anything he just wants Kim and Trump to calm down. This isn't that surprising.

It's called Stockholm Syndrome

Burgers must know. thats just one of SK n NK's psyops. what N&S-Koreans would win with praising Trump, are success of winter game and disguise of NK's intention.

NK's intention is to be taken seriously as a nuclear power, not to just casually nuke the U.S because "hey look I have nukes now".

Pic related

I thought that happened before Trump made that tweet.

South Korea is turning into the new Japan.

>South Korea's moon
>Koreans believe they have their own moon
>''Korean intellectuals''

>NK's intention is to be taken seriously as a nuclear power

That won't happen. If that happens, then everyone can have nuke as now every country knows that there won't be any consequence in having nukes while giving up nukes results in something like Ukraine which gave up nukes from Soviet after its independence and get fucked in ass by Russia with Crimea and so.

So the funny thing is, because people letting NK having nukes results in everyone having nukes, NK will not have any advantage of being considered as a nuclear power if they get that success.

Isn't he Jesus reincarnate

I know you are making some dumb jape, but...

Go post this in some lefty forum and watch their heads take orbit off their bodies

I didn't know South Korea had their own moon, and I didn't know it could talk.

>The first direct contact between the countries in almost two years took place at around 3.30 p.m. local time (1.30 a.m. ET) on Wednesday.

Nope!

i can hear their shrieks of neoliberalism and postcolonialism all the way here.

Screen cap this post.

>War is coming.

The Zuma satellite that got "lost" by NG is on an orbital inclination that aligns with the shortest-path arc of an ICBM fired from NK towards the US (between LA or DC). A decapitation strike will be attempted and orbital ICMB interceptors will be used in case of a rogue missile. If successful, the US will claim ground interceptors made the shot.

Trumps approval rating is slipping and war has always been used to consolidate political power in the US. There is money and influence begging for war.

The technology? Not well tested. The outcome, unknown. Get your draft cards ready.

>Trumps approval rating

Which one from who?

The way the Left talks about Trump you'd think he was Mr. fucking Magoo, just a senile old man that somehow bumbled his way into the highest office in the land and whose myriad successes are somehow complete flukes or based purely on random happenstance and good luck.

It look a few days to set up that line, but I'm sure it had everything to do with Trump.

First post best post

>an important phone system that's used for direct diplomatic communications between to nuclear powers is running Windows XP

Of all the questions you could have, you question the approval rating. Even the shill sources reflect general dissatisfaction and unpopularity.

Godamn jews gifting the Moon to the Sorks...