Kiss X Sis 112

Senseifags on suicide watch

Are you kidding? I'm ecstatic about this. That relationship had no way of ending well, the guy is a degenerate whose in the throns of puberty and led by his penis, the girl is woman child who needed to grow up. Thankfully it ended without her making the big mistake of fucking this kid

Fucking finally, she is one of the worst girls i have ever seen since haruna.

Do people even actually care who wins anymore?

Hey I do care about piss winning.

Disgusting.

>Fucking finally, she is one of the worst girls i have ever seen since haruna.
Thats not piss
Kill yourself pissfag.

Also fuck Keita for being such a fucking dumb faggot although I also blame Yuzuki for being retarded and not realizing that her stupid boyfriend is still a fucking kid and a retarded one at that.

Fuck this manga. If you all want to read a good incest manga read Koi Kaze instead.

Piss is not good but atleast is not worst girl.

Keita is such a cunt. His mother needs to beat the shit out of him.

LIterally the worst fucking ending.

Who is worse? There's no girl worse than disgusting glasses.

Piss isn't just worst girl in the series, she's literally worst girl of all time

Of all things wrong with her, it's the glasses that bother you?

Piss is a spineless doormat who gets off at disgusting shit. Her design to boot is horrible, she looks like a 3DPD dyke. Every other character is better design wise and at least have better moments and personalities then her's even if they're cliche as fuck thats how bad piss truly is

The patrician's choice. Notice how the plebs react in anger and frustration at best girl winning.

Best girl is Riko and you cant prove me wrong.

Good taste

Like Papakiki and many others, at the end the author pussies out of the relationships he built and fucks everything up.

Are the Japanese authors improving with their chosen winning girl of relationships

Now if only all of them was punished somehow for their faggotry.
Death isn't necessary.

*were punished

The guy died, literally.