You feeling it yet Whitey?

>A ‘White Racism’ class just started at a Florida university.
>The class, according to its course description, will confront “white racism and white supremacy.” It will examine “racist ideologies, laws, policies and practices” that “maintain white racial domination.”
>Thornhill said he has been teaching the same material for years, just under a different course name. He also is not the first to call his course “White Racism.” He points to one that the University of Connecticut began offering two decades ago. Back then, the title had angered many, as well.

archive.is/3g0mO

Screencapped and archived for future reference.

We truly are headed for the normalization of minority resentment towards the majority. What happens when they are the majority?

Get ready for South Africa 2.0

I can't believe this is actually real wtf

Gee I wonder what happens once they start to dehumanize whitey...

Not like he's wrong. You have no refutation other then "muh feels"

They were on stolen land, get out of Africa. You're not wanted. Stop sticking your nose where it none your business.

Yeah that's why Zimbabwe begged whitey to return after they realized niggers didn't know how to make food only set it on fire.

Even fucking microbes can feed themselves, what does that say about you and your people?

Ban memeflags.

You're not wrong.

>people pay money to have this shit taught to them

American slavery was 200 years. How do you defend 1500 years of Islamic slavery that is still going on today? Why are whites targeted for ancient crimes when other races are not?

I believe that your targeting of whites is racism due to the fact that you attack them for ancient misdeeds and completely ignore other groups. So take your racist bullshit somewhere else.

The class was originally 35 seats but he was given an expansion of 50 seats, and every single one was filled in.
>tuition

You can't steal land from nomads.

>Im gonna pay money to have some shitskin call me racist for 3 months
>I got my bachelors degree in white guilt
lol american edJEWcation

Where did this spic get his teaching license? The home depot?

People pay to get an education, which you want to take away from minorities.
We're talking about America, nice try though. Typical for you to blame someone else.
Guess the same thing applies to you.
He's done more for the world then you have, he has a PhD what do you have to show?

You big lipped bantu niggers aren't from south africa either. You niggers nearly wiped out the khoisan people who are native to that area.

Cant handle a different point of view SJW?
Black on Black, this is White on Black and therefor racism. By the way you gone forget your imperialism all over this globe? All the war and enslavement?

>he has a PhD
In what? How to be a dumbass spic? I have toilet paper thats more valuable than a degree in faggotry.

Yes he's a doctor and you aren't worth SHIT but the gum on sidewalk. Bitter loser.

Also why the fuck is my ID changing all the time, I wanna refute alt-shitters with ease.

All that edJEWcation and you still can barely use a computer what a waste.
A doctor in what? Does he work in a hospital? No he just regurgitates jewish maxism like a good beaner. Why doesnt he go back to mexico if he hates white people so much. Then he can get decapitated by the cartels.

marxism*

Damn, he's got so much white in him this course could be considered self-hatred.

I own it.

Get Africa out of us

>in a country founded by whites
>ancestors freed by whites when slavery existed for thousands of years, and still does in many non white societies
>all social systems set up by whites
>given all advantages of living in a comparable utopia (by all rights much better off than any people anywhere ever)
>still find a way to complain about whitey
>even when complaining about whitey is with the largesse of white society
>somehow this means you're a good and smart person

I niggy diggy do

>Florida Gulf Coast University
>opened in 1997
>shit tier school for Floridians who couldn't get into UF or FSU

nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga