Re:Zero

what are the chances that Subaru gonna fight Rem in arc6 like they did it with Reid

Nah. Rem has suffered enough

fuck you i was about to post mine oh well, i was wrong about one line anyway.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Well, I actually just realized I fucked some things up.
>Ah
>Subaru-kun
>Are you crying again?
>Please don't shed tears.
>Rem will stay by your side.
>I'm here, so it's okay.
>—Rem.
>Yes, here.
I'm not a good translator, so you might still be able to do a better job.

im also shit at nipon, im not even sure what the bubble in the third panel's left corner reads.

New chapter from summaryanon when?

last night at 4 am

>レムがいます、そばにいます
That one? I'm not actually sure I got that one right.

well, jisho-sama says soba is verb for close to or near so "stay by your side" sounds about right. i was going to put "rem is here, i will stay with you".

Whatever the case, it's a scene I don't usually see much fanart of. It makes me wish Arc 3 had more episodes to do it proper justice. Subaru would weep uncontrollably whenever Rem wasn't there, but she'd always make him feel better.

Only problem with this picture is that he called her "Rem", which he specifically doesn't do until she's about to be murdered.

Ah, reading some Japanese fanfics, and came across this wonderful line from Emilia after she catches Rem and him making out.
>"Good morning, Subaru. You're awfully close friends with Rem, aren't you?"

>You're awfully close friends with Rem, aren't you?

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Id just like one re zero thread without esl faggotry

>muh everyone has to have perfect grammar
>muh fuck off ESLs
>muh americuh

Re: Zero has quickly become one of my favorites but holy shit does it have one of the worst fanbases out there. Normies making jokes about Rem getting "friendzoned" when she was willing to help with Subaru like a true partner.

Surely it can't be that bad. But if so I blame whitefox for fucking up the ending and the entire romance.

In case you didnt know, redditors literally come to our threads for summary user translations.

He wasn't talking about grammar user, he was talking about the redditor ESL-kun

Bullshit

Funny thing is Subaru already confessed to Rem.
Everyday, we drift further away from the light.

That explains the sudden surge of Emiliashitters shitting up the thread whenever a new Emilia related chapters come out.

We should have a sekrit club where it is the only way to access the translations.

>be inclusive so we get more discussion and fans on the thread
>ends up summoning hordes of waifufags who shit up the threads

Where do you think catfaggot came from?
Yeah. It's a fanfic where there was no Gluttony attack. Subaru hasn't fucked Rem yet, but apparently they're sleeping in the same bed. They also have a much better relationship with the Crusch faction and secured an alliance with Anastasia as well.

Ferris jumps in to cockblock the two of them in their room, but they end up kissing anyways after he leaves.

On the positive side, Otto ends up cockblocking Emilia when she also wants to kiss Subaru later on.

I don't what you're trying to imply?

Truly a sad day

I wish I were joking as well. Their subreddits sometimes link straight to our threads here and post summary user translations. If you notice a lot of posts here with newfag style grammar, well now you know

Not likely, she's probably going to pull a Theresia
>Reading fanfics

2bf there are some good ones from 2ch. And Tappei practically treats the series as alternate universes with many possibilities so it doesnt really matter.

>Normies
You are the cancer.
>Their subreddits sometimes link straight to our threads
>knowing this
Remove yourself.

2ch makes fanfics? Good lord.

sometimes you just want to read about subaru going into heat and julius getting jealous because subaru's 'impregnate me!!' instincts are making him go after reinhard instead

I know because I went to chicken's website and some posters there mentioned "summary user" while talking about the subreddit. To which I then went to see for myself and lo and behold they were sharing his translations and talking about Sup Forums

>>Reading fanfics
I'm bored, and a few of them aren't entirely godawful. Some of them seem to have actually read the entire series so far. The one where Rem dates Julius was pretty fucking cheesy, but I got the same kind of enjoyment out of it that I get from any sickeningly sweet vanilla doujin.

i went and saw them calling him user-sama

I can understand reading the shit if that's your thing but would you mind holding back enough to not set up your one-man book club in the thread

Stop this

I don't plan to. Only one or two actually have anything worth talking about, and nothing more than a single sentence can express. It's more just my way to gauge how well people understand the characters.

2ch is also molasses at Euro hours
Turns out nip neets sleep at healthy times
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What must it be like to have an entire sphere of internet in one timezone

>mfw when it's 2 am, and i don't go to sleep because im a neet who can no longer sleep at healthy times

>Muh Reddit boogeyman

>cancer complaining about people complaining about cancer

Your sleep schedule has more to do with when you eat than with when you've woken up.
Force yourself to get up early. Big breakfast at 6 or 7, bug lunch before 1, small dinner at 6. And no snacking after dinner.
Do that for 3 or 4 days, and you'll have a normal sleep schedule.

*light exposure (especially blue light) also effects your sleep schedule more than when you woke up
but, as with when you woke up, it's not /nearly/ as significant as when you eat

If you absolutely, positively have to reset your sleep schedule immediately, go 16 hours without eating.

Honestly, for as many hours as summaryanon put in, if more people want to read his shit I don't even see that as a bad thing. Or maybe I'm just getting tired of 5+ posts in every fucking thread shrieking reddit every time someone has a space between paragraphs.

>5+ posts in every fucking thread shrieking reddit every time someone has a space between paragraphs
What kind of threads have you been visiting?

Don't fear Reddit. It won't hurt you.

I WANT REDDIT TO LEAVE

My god Ferri is cute in this pic.

Reddit deserves to be gassed.

Remon visits Reddit too and posts his translations there, what's the problem?

So does Beatrice still remember Rem in Arc 5? I've heard she started to forget

you aware that most of the translator are from Reddit? like the Q&A guy, Remon. or all the comics translations

Uh, no they aren't. Remon translated for a friend and got attention here first while someone was contacting him on discord. Comic user and typesetter anons were translating here long before the subreddit was even made. The only person who was from there is Turpin who did the Rem IFs.

Q&A guy was from animesuki, at least the early Q&As were.

And they all visit Re:Zero subreddit.

The only person that visits there is Remon, but only posts to advertise a new chapter being translated. He mostly dwells around here and gives up updates on stuff like his 430$ purchase of one of the novels.

Q&A, typesetter and comic translator also visit there and post their stuff. I can tell their usernames if you want.

Not him but do they actively engage with the community or do they just post it to reach more people? This is important.

>do they actively engage with the community
Yes

I am now leaving these threads

Go ahead.

he's lying, the subreddit is nothing but fanart spam

Don't let the terrorists win user
Don't leave me with these people

Bullshit.

I'm not lying, they discuss in the comments there.

I just checked the 'user-sama chapter 129' discussion, none of the mentioned people was there, stop lying

Here you go. Redditors are the most useful people in these threads.

Q&A: xrakix

Comic translator: WintryOne

Typesetter: OathMaker

>Redditors are the most useful people in these threads.
NICE JOKE

they are on reddit but not from reddit, these people besides wintryone aren't active there as they are here

remon posted his first translation on reddit and is still posting it there first, hes on reddit since 2011-2012
no he's from Reddit

>Remon is a Redditor

I guess I'm not from Reddit either bros. I was first in these threads before I started to visit the subreddit.

Well, time to leave these threads forever

The unspoiled majority probably follows Chicken anyway
I'm know the xrakix guy cause he posts shit ton of Rem fanart there
I really don't mind redditors as long as they know how to distinct between Sup Forums and reddit

why are anons so autistic? as if it matters where these people post their stuff

I feel betrayed and appalled
Good luck anons, you have one less IP

>being that mad that we have translator doing what for the fanbase unlike the faggots who complaing about "muh reddit" and doing nothing all
actually wintryone one is working on the Q&A's too and also he did translate the arc 2 short stories and recently the Frederica and Petra one

I knew that this fanbase was full of cancer kek

you lack self-awareness, shitposter

But I don't want to have to talk to idiots from reddit

Says the one circlejerking to reddit

What the hell bros? Why are you being so dumb?

80% of posters in these threads are probably from reddit lad.

I know both places, the shitposter here are as bad as the underaged retards there, both places are cancer but the discussion here are much better still

Mind some spoiling?

good no one gonna miss you because unlike those "redditors" you do nothing for this fanbase

>We thought reddit was the cancer
>But we were cohorting with the cancer all along

What the fuck Sup Forums

/u/Lightslam

Stainbro?

>I browse reddit

>admitting to being cancer

these delusional rezerofags have reached a new low

More like Strain-fag, cause all this stress is gonna catch up to him

What?

Well shit. There goes my enjoyment of the series and its community.

All I want is to talk about a series I enjoy without having to entertain retards

>80% of this thread is cancer

KEK