First tranny of 2018 killed by "husband"

Dug a ditch and buried the bitch.
nydailynews.com/news/crime/trans-america-founder-found-stabbed-beaten-death-home-article-1.3747916

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU USE A FUCKING BARREL FIRE LYKE DUHHHH! THAT MAN IS THE BEYOTCH IN THAT RELATIONSHIP IF HE DINT KNO HAO 2 AXE A BICH AN THRO HER CORES UPON THE FLAYME!
BAZINGZINGZGINGAH MODS PLS DONT DELET THIS
###IMPORTANT INFORMATION###

>buried the bitch.
>the bitch.

Its almost as if gender dysphoria attracts the mentally unstable or something

He's doing God's work.

Who's to say he had dysphoria? What if he was double mentally ill and just wanted to feel special?

Conservitard worcester fag here

I am sorry my state creates such mentally ill dregs

Are these people demoniacally possessed or is it just mass scale mental illness?

>flag

m00t should have perma range banned before he sold us out

>Worcester
what does that rhyme with

Hearst-"her"

c
o
m
e

o
n

m
a
n

d
o
n

'

t

b
e

l
i
k
e

t
h
a
t

Schuster?

For a state that's extremely white there's a disturbing amount of anti-whiteness lurking around there.

I read the story. It looks like this thing being trans had nothing to do with its death. Just another dude having enough of the annoying harpy he lives with. But of course, for trannies, their whole existence centers around their mental illness, so let's focus on that.

R.I.P.

not as bad as Cali and the west coast. The governor and lt. governer are very based. Just wish we could oust Pocahontas

Wait when did she get punched? I only saw the guy throw shit on her

Nine days in and this is just the first!?

>she

is that hearst as in "thou hearst noises of unknown origin", or hearst as in "they hearst the man to his grave"????

Hmmm. Might be interesting to follow around people wearing Trump hats in Hollywood. If they get attacked, then there's justification to beat down the attackers. Enough of that and fear will do its thing. Leftist Commiefornians are cowards, afterall.

cancer

ITT: Retarded Americans annoyed that Australians see through their bullshit, and point out their flags.

hearst as in the dead mobile

>literal island of inbred descendants of England's dumbest criminals
>seeing through any ruse

naw, nigga. william randolph hearst. richs ass newspaper dude. named marion davies' hoo-ha 'rosebud'

>person from island settle by criminals knows the best way to dispose of a corpse

Checks out.

>Dug a ditch and buried the bitch.
Said barnacle bill the sailor

>First tranny of 2018 killed by "husband"

Fuck Yeah! MAGA!

wow dude your a real piece of shit that was a real person with family and friends. either your dumb or a sociopath but for sure you are depressing

Shut the fuck up loser

Lol fag

Summon the greek madman

>the inevitability of violence amongst human beings is a product of minority politics

sorry to say, but these are just circumstances that lead to a bigger whole. Humans always have and always will kill each other- Trans or not. You don’t see me hitting the post button on four chan dot com slash pol every time a white husband kills his white wife. which has happened quite a lot throughout history

that being said fuck that tranny im glad it’s gone

To thine own self be true
>it's clear you are secretly trap obsessed.

let me post a meme ball and green text! that’ll show em!

>wow dude your a real piece of shit that was a real person with family and friends

Yeah, that's exactly who killed him. Why do you, someone who never met the guy, assume that you know better than those closest to him?

Coolio faggot

hoping the dispute started with one of them calling the other gay

Yes, obsessed with wanting to kill them all

>ma
>extremely white
In the 1700s maybe

This.

calm down rabbi

reminder that hormones are what make women insufferable to start with injecting a guy with them will just make them even worse since extra has to be used to override the male ones.