MAJOR HAPPENING!!!

Belize about to get fuckkked!!!
twitter.com/breaking911/status/950950343973752832?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^ios|twgr^com.apple.UIKit.activity.Message

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4U32-2tzaQ
youtube.com/results?search_query=tsunami&sp=CAISAkAB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>?ref...
Somebody tell that harvard professor we've found an internet savvy alt-right nerd.

NOOOOOO! Me always want go there!

Any minute now

EL BUMPE!

#URGENTE Terremoto de 7.6° en el Mar Caribe con una profundidad de 10 Kilómetros deja una alerta de Tsunami para: Honduras (EVACUAR URGENTE LA COSTA NORTE) Mexico Jamaica Cuba Belize Costa Rica Panamá Nicaragua Guatemala URGENT RT

EYEEYEEYEEYEEYE!

May God keep these people safe.

For those that don't speak every language:
# URGENT Earthquake of 7.6 ° in the Caribbean Sea with a depth of 10 Kilometers leaves a Tsunami alert for: Honduras (URGENT EVACUATION OF THE NORTH COAST) Mexico Jamaica Cuba Belize Costa Rica Panama Nicaragua Guatemala URGENT RT

>com.apple.UIKit.activity.Message

>caring about brown people
lol

It's fine when they're being brown in their own country.

Time to fire up Gimp and Kenny Powers this bitch.

>people

>777
Caring about people

The wave is 4 foot tall. Where were you when the savage Azteca and Inca bloodlines were Purged, and only pure blood Castellanos survived?

Uh-oh. I hope it doesnt flood the prison i Guatemala Bay where Hillary is being kept.

Probably have to expkain this to the kess intellectual. Most Incas and Aztecs are very short, and Spanish Castillanos are tall.

If they're being brown in their own country then why give a fuck about 'em? That's the entire point, user. Remove and forget.

No thank you.

LMAO

She needs to suffer The Trump Curse for at least 7 more years before she is allowed the release of Death.

fug :-DD

¡Arriba arriba! ¡Andale ándale!

Praying for thousands of killed d00ds.

Imagine the North Coast of S.A. and the Caribbean... cleaned. Pretty beautiful places. I see some real estate opportunities and a foothold for /ourguys/

Is Shyne more or less ok?

>from Pennsylvania, USA

fake as shit

But what about epstein island?

Wrong country.

Tsunami WARNING issued for JAMAICA

>Mexico Jamaica Cuba Belize Costa Rica Panama Nicaragua Guatemala
/our/tsunami confirmed

Is Speedy Gonzalez considered to be particularly racist where you're from?

I feel a bit bad rollin'

I'd think Slowpoke Rodriguez would draw more fire.

burn belize move house

kek and checked

I didn't remember it well enough to go past the main Mouse . . . besides Danger Mouse that is

more beaners getting into us because of kike lies about global warming and refuges

get comfy boys!

fuck. there's going to be more refugees. why can't it be ebola? tell me.

Any livestream?

Oh shit. Rollin for no survivors/refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4U32-2tzaQ

youtube.com/results?search_query=tsunami&sp=CAISAkAB

ITS HAPPENING
RIP NIGGERS

Oh fuck Saul Goodman is there

God take ya Jamaica.

He has spoken.

I've had pussy from all over the world I'd rank Fundia from Nicaraugua in the top 100. Tonight, I shed a year over Scotch for Fundia Del Lagoon.

Kek. Only hitting shithole countries.

The fabled Atlantigates are mine now, Dahnald.

I shall flood these forsaken lands awash with the cleansing waters of true conservatism.

F

>com.apple.UIKit.activity.Message

Well as they say, Belize navidad!

>Twatter beaner for "NO FAKE NEWS!!! AREEEE!!!":

#Víctor Bustamante
@yomero_2006
54s55 seconds ago

#Víctor Bustamante Retweeted Luis Felipe Puente

NO CREAS RUMORES... DESCARTAN TSUNAMI PARA MEXICO

whats the little orange dot? the wave?
not the blinking one on the map

4 foot are nothing but it can still do a lot of shit, like in thailand what was it 04-06?

we're going to get 30m ones here any year now, it will tare away everything in it's path. last time was in the start of the 1900ds. Entire villages were wiped off the map
java namespace

(((*)))

God damn it. Happening canceled:
A magnitude 7.6 earthquake shook the Caribbean Sea early Tuesday night. As of 10:48 p.m. CST, all tsunami advisories were canceled throughout the Caribbean and Central America.

later, fags

Hey Tsunami chan!

gets me every time

is it really cancelled?

Hopheads BTFO