Should gender reassignment surgery be provided by government and/or be covered by medical insurance?

no.

No but a rope should.

>should alcohol be provided by government and/or be covered by medical insurance?

>should alcohol be provided by government and/or be covered by medical insurance?
Nope but perhaps treatment should be provided for drug addiction and alcoholism rather than, for drug use, incarceration.

this. these people have a problem and we can't just yell at them and make it better. There should be free treatment programs for all degenerates because treating them is cheaper than enabling their habit.

>
>this. these people have a problem and we can't just yell at them and make it better.

yes you can, its called childhood bullying and its a cornerstone of civilization

>yell at them and make it better. There should be free treatment programs for all degenerates because treating them is cheaper than enabling their habit.
Agreed.

Bullies should have no role in government or Soviet in general.

1. By government, no.
2. By medical insurance, it depends. You get what you pay for.

this.

your mom can fund all the SRS she wants.

tfw no qtp2t to dominate me and make me wear girly clothes

>check out this guy's sweet ass!

Sup Forums the faggot board with faggot ideology

Facilities should be set up advertising free tranny surgery but really it's an abattoir.

>"biological sex and sexual identity (gender) aren't correlated!"
>"Pay for me to alter my biology so my gender matches!"

Yeah, no.

I ididn't even notice his ass until you mentioned it.
Nothing wrong with being gay, faggot.

There is no such thing as gender reassignment.
I had it done.
It's not real.
It's depopulation.
You are born either male or female.
You can change the plumbing but it doesn't make you a girl.
Once you do it then it takes a year after it to find out you were a narcissist and committed the deathless suicide for the sake of Oprah types and Jew spellcasting as a response to feminism so you off yourself trying to be something you're not.If they say they wanna kill themselves.Let them do it.
A tranny is NOT a woman.
We all have feminine and masculine traits.
God not make mistakes.
Get it chopped off and you'll find shoot steroids for life take female hormones increases your risk for cancer and it doesn't change your bones or skeleton which look disgusting
They want you to feel sorry for them to make them feel like what they are doing is OK and they KNOW it isn't.
hey want to drag you to hell by accepting the abomination God abhors
If you did do it already then you'll be lucky to have God get a hold of you and beat the shit outta you and REPENT
And warn others in this screwy world of 31 genders.
Theres only two.You are your own girlfriend who you'll never be jealous of.
You're sick and have demons in your head.
There is only "counselling" allowed to get you to commit the deathless suicide.No counselling is being allowed to save you from makingthe big mistake.No one wants a tranny and or takes they seriously.
Don't even think about it.Repent you fags.

3 Let no foreigner who is bound to the LORD say, “The LORD will surely exclude me from his people.” And let no eunuch complain, “I am only a dry tree.”
4 For this is what the LORD says: “To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths, who choose what pleases me and hold fast to my covenant—
5 to them I will give within my temple and its walls a memorial and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that will endure forever.
Get a fkn real life.
Don't be an azzwhole.

please go back to /lgbt/. This isn't an insult or a
Je t'accuse moment. Just a recommendation that your time can best be spent trying to persuade and sway those over there. Here is a good topic. There has been no dramatic rise in hate crimes since against LGBT since Trump has been elected. Also there has been no push to do away with gay marriage. Do your best gay user. You will also find more Thicc men images over there than here.

Why is this softball player pictured?

No, and it should be illegal to remove a healthy organ other than for donation or to preserve health. Any doctor performing this surgery should lose his license and everyone involved should be criminally charged.

middle-sex. your thoughts are invalidated by the sixth line.

FKN Joke
I bet his wife is REALLY happy she was married to a Navy Seal LOL
Then he gets home and becomes a sexy girlyman with makeup like a Hollywood rape culture girly cuz he's in love with himself!
He ruined his wife's life with his mental illness.
PUKE
It's a demon in your head.Get it out.Live a normal lide.Women go nuts when their biological clock goes off.They turn into crazy old hags.Trannies don't have a body clock.Women are attractive to attract genes to REPRODUCE those are reproductive organs BTW not a fun orgasmo tinglely feelin toy.You selfish bastard what happened to you?
How'd you go nutz?
This mans mother if alive is also proud of her navy seal son.
KYS faggit
Trannys make people sick and the people are FORCED these days to pretend along with your self destructive trip to hell.
Go away .It's not novel anymore ...Look at TV or movies ANYONE can dress up like something they are not as another gender.You want to do it forever because you hate yourself so much you can't even stand yourself in the mirror.It's obvious.While others suffer

KYS

Sure, right after they start paying for tooth implants.

Probably some title IX Frankensteinian monster who is expressing fluidity.

>Probably some title IX Frankensteinian monster who is expressing fluidity.
What do you mean?

No. Just like a boob job does not cure low self esteem, SRS is not a treatment for gender dysphoria. SRS doesn't even reduce the suicide rate of transgender people. If transgender people want medical insurance to cover that shit, then they better admit they have a mental illness and start refering to it as gender dysphoria or GID like it says in the fucking DSM.

Absolutely not. Transgenderism (see also, Gender Dysphoria), is a mental illness. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I used to identify this way. I don't know why I felt that way, I just did. I felt lost for a time. I had a therapist that was an enabler. Fortunately, I never took hormones; I never lopped my dick off. About five years ago, I ceased to have gender identity issues. Incidentally, that is around the time I took up a job that involved lots of physical labor.

Since then, I've come to the conclusion that my hormone levels must have been out of whack or something. Maybe too much soy? I don't fucking know.

What I DO know, is that these so called "therapists" need to quit enabling this illness and look towards other options. I dodged a fucking bullet.

What’s the big booty player doing at the OP?

I wish we could figure out what's causing you fags, plastic bottles, environmental contamination, vaccines, whatever it is and stop it cause this shit's getting ridiculous and there aren't enough car batteries to zap you all back to normalcy.

From my experiences, one of the best ways to fix this shit is hard physical labor. Bust your ass day in, day out.

That's a nice ass.

Anthony Recker has such a phat booty

>Anthony Recker has such a phat booty
Are you a str8 Guy? If so why do you like his ass?

Gender schmender.