God dammit I spent all my life calling anime fucking trash and for dumb retards but my Jap friend showed me an episode...

God dammit I spent all my life calling anime fucking trash and for dumb retards but my Jap friend showed me an episode of this anime about some neet trapped in an rpg world with a goddess and I actually enjoyed the first few episodes.

For some reason I have found this more enjoyable than most cartoons I have seen in the last few years I don't know why though.

Fuck you anime weebs I didn't ask for this!

Good news for you, there are 10000 shows with the exact same plot.

Go post your stupid blog someplace else

No there fucking aren't.
There probably aren't even 100 isekai shows yet, let alone shows that follow the plotline of "neet trapped in an rpg world with a goddess"

same shit happened to me

>For some reason I have found this more enjoyable than most cartoons I have seen in the last few years I don't know why though

This is why

Do you not know what over-exaggeration looks like.

>I spent all my life calling anime fucking trash and for dumb retards
>until I actually watched it

Hmm, who would've thought?

It's a really fucking gross exaggeration I'm tired of people pretending there are a million isekai shows when it's really just a fairly RECENT LN/WN phenomenon

Now compare that to battle shounen or harem, isekai don't come even close

Guess it turns out you can't judge something without seeing it first. For real though, a lot of Amercian cartoons suck.

>For some reason I have found this more enjoyable than most cartoons
Found the reason faggot.

Welcome to the event horizon, from here on out there is no escape.

you're becoming one of us, user.

wew

wtf I love facebook now

I hope it's anime because I already never watch it

Turn off your computer right now.

this is the future you chose

>stop worshipping KEK
zero chance, buddy

It never said which day ;)
Maybe on my last day of life

>neet trapped in an rpg world with a goddess
Into the trash it goes.

Too bad you have stop using the internet for a week.

Welcome, lost lamb! Now, confess your great sins and I shall guide thee.

Shit thread, rollin.

t. isekaifag

>uncle grandpa somehow has 5 seasons
>meanwhile your favorite anime may be lucky to get 2

Not even Sup Forums but come on.

epic bump homo

Alright, gotta roll

Here we go, rollin.

>SAO
almost made me feel bad for you mate, but then you had to describe worst anime

Alright

Rollin

Roll

This is just.. This is just the end of it all right here. I can't believe that you would post THIS post of all POSTS in this THREAD~!!! HOw could you even think of it... How could you bring yourself to do it? To post this abomination, this insufferable beast of a post, in this very thread right here right now and at this time of the day? Can you even justify these totally irrational actions? I doubt it. I would imagine that you are much like a raving lunatic, slapping your fists wildly at your keyboard like a deranged ape, giving your parents quite the scare, I would think. They shake their heads and sigh and they wonder if maybe the medication isn't working the way it should be. What more can they do? They don't want to institutionalize their only child, but there seems to be no other solution. They enter your room and proceed to put you into a straight jacket and throw you into the back of a range rover. They quickly drive you to the closest sanitarium and you are summarily lobotomized and never heard from again. Your tale was never told.

help me Varg

OP wasn't even describing SAO you quadruple nigger

Anything but 5 or 6

Anything but 1/3/5 please

fuck it

May I suggest going with the abridged version. I've never seen SAO but finished the abridged. Top quality.

rolling

Fuck you Vargas, I won't.