What the fuck

Seriously, I thought Sup Forums was for red pilled smart people. Why is there so much evidence of civilization more advanced than ours..What happened to them, and why are we so primitive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pLz93g-ux8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

around 13,000 years ago a giant comet struck the earth. It launched the world out of the iceage and in turn flooded the earth. Wiping out the Atleantean, Thule, and Aryan civilizations. They were very advanced and evidence suggests they had flying machines. After 10,000 years very little remains of these places, especially after (((they))) destroyed and covered-up many discoveries.

The survivors traveled and sailed the world spreading what little knowledge they could. Hoping that humans wouldn't have to "begin again like children."

(((They))) have muddied the real history of our species. They want us to forget. They want us to never know the past. Don't fall for their ruse.

There's so much to research

Egyptians were black Africans not white lol

>carving stone
>advanced

The real question is why is the Deep State (or whoever) suddenly spamming these threads?

It appears to me Clinton and podesta and friends are connected to whatever this phenomenon is, and are wanting to bring it to the public.

>What happened to them

They left.

What did they bring, fashionable handbags?

Subversion and deception has lead you to the incorrect answer. "Highly advanced" for Human's has historically meant "they had a neat bunch of ideas that culminated into a better society than the other guys." Unfortunately, a bunch of working ideas doesn't necessitate the society's survival, and weakness in tribalism and/or laziness in self-defense ensured those society's inevitably fell. Rome is the most well-known example of this. Their society was so far "advanced", but fell due to its own hubris and a lack of foresight.

A nation that fails to recognize its own faults and correct them will inevitably fall by its own hubris before an invading army is on its doorstep.

Egyptians were BLACK TURKS

k.

it started out as an aryan civilization and then got BLACKED over the years.

laptops

here's my theory
Tower of babel. People united by language and thought. So they have the highest level knowledge there is.
God splits the language up. Some races are dumber and cannot communicate their portions to eachother. They split, but each build their own impressive temples with the knowledge they remember from the time before the split.

OOGGA BOOGA UGGA BNLUNGH. *snorts sand

Ancient Astronaut theorists say YES.

I assumed the opposite since Aryans are from indus valley

Why is the elite so connected to occult phenomenon like molech, space aliens, and blood rites?

Don't buy into this space alien bullshit anons. They worship demons and want to bring them out for the world to see.

>Why is the elite so connected to occult phenomenon like molech, space aliens, and blood rites?
Why are poor people so backward and retarded to believe the "le elite" are worshiping demons n shieeet?

Incorrect. Its been shown that Egyptians were historically white. I mean, it's right by Israel, a historically Islamic/Judaic/Christian hotspot for centuries. More likely that it was settled near/during the rise of the Roman Empire and African's never reached that far without assistance by European/Middle Eastern nations.

its the same black chick, who is in college and an activist. She is short, pudgy and has an afro. You can run into her at any demonstration, she is banging a bucket with a drumstick and yelling at people.

I feel this anxiety, and sadness, thinking about all of the people that have lived throughout human history, and are just gone now. All of those memories, stories, relationships, all lost in time. Someday soon we will all be apart collective non-existent group of people, completely forgotten about by history.

Check out new mexico mountains, they are literally carved flat. seems to me they are the foundation of some sort of ancient megastructure.

Compare this ancient mural of Alexander the Great drawn by the ancient Greeks who were white to...

>you might ask yourself, "is such a thing even possible?"
>the answer;
>YES
>IT
>IS

Every religion since the beginning of time has posited the existence of evil, outside of man, existing in this world. No matter your understanding of God, your style of worship, or institute of faith, you must realize there are things beyond our limited senses that don't play by our rules of ethics or morality. Don't fall for this occult nonsense.

Potentially originating from a continent doesn't preclude prior claim over a region. Europeans have been the most consistent with respect to exploration and expansionism above other races.

This ancient Mural of Pharaoh Hatsheput which was drawn by Ancient egyptians who were black Africans notice the difference in skin color, Egyptians were never white

What I hear you saying is you feel rich, special, and elitist for believing in these concepts. I gave you no demographics in any way. You are not asking for answers, you are creating a reality to suit your needs. That is a falsehood, a willing lie.

>Potentially originating from a continent doesn't preclude prior claim over a region

wut. explain

egyptians made a clear difference between african blacks and the normal tanned egyptian. sure there may have been black royalty. but the large majority was not sub saharan negroid.

>Let me cherry-pick these two historically-distant works of art to prove my point!
>You can't possibly counter my bullshit because I say so!
Ramses II is not surprised by your lower intelligence.

You posting a picture of slaves being castrated proves what?

This is honestly just a slide thread I just happen to be bored and am entertaining it, this is probably a shill attempt at disrupting the board with disinfo and random non political threads. This thread is hardly political and belongs on /bant/. Still the its not the worst slide atleast it isnt blacked or slmething like that

>backward and retarded to believe the "le elite" are worshiping demons

you're either a shill or full on retarded

Fucking newfag scum. These types of threads preclude your time here by years. It's a shame we don't have MORE of these threads.

The Egyptian in your picture is a light skinned African just like the Egyptian queen in my picture is a dark skinned African, neither were white

>just a slide thread
>this is probably a shill attempt at disrupting the board with disinfo

op here, you can go fuck yourself at another "why women and niggers trigger me" tread

ancient Egypt was three thousand years old before Rome was even founded.
are you going to cherry pick one hundred year period of Nubian occupation and claim the whole Egyptian period was negro?
that shows an inability to understand time and history as a whole

Oh shut the fuck up im not a newfag but you cant tell me that this thread isnt a slide thread u gotta be blind. Im not saying its not entertaining but its not exactly political either.

Just as I said. Mongol's were probably the only true competitors in expansionism to European's, and were more/less fucked by individual interests than a centuries-long series of conflicts. I mean, African's had barely managed mud huts prior to European intervention. India's saving grace was the spices they possessed while China was easily-controlled via opium. And how much of NA was settled and "owned" by aboriginals prior to European colonialism? Basically, just being on a continent/in a given region doesn't preclude you've fully settled or explored it.

im not sliding anything, just trying to introduce more people into rediscovering their past.

well since your low iq nigger brain can't understand it I guess i'll have to explain. The artist clearly depicts 2 different colors between the workers and the receivers. the artists also clearly depicts 2 different colors in between themselves and the enemy. So we can infer from these color differences that egyptians felt separated from africans.

who even fucking cares about shades of brown. you brought this shit into this thread when nobody was asking about it. fuck off you shill.

What are you talking about retarded shill OP. The oldest civilizations that were advanced are White they were further east idiot hence why central Asia and China still has indigenous Whites. White people gave the ancient Chinese their bronze age technology, taught them how to use medicine and invented the wheel in Poland. The oldest fortifications were made by Whites In the Czech republic.
Even in the ancient world Whites had houses while non-whites were struggling fighting wild goats.

Whites are the chosen people get cooked jew.

>WE WUZ WHITE BEFORE WHITES

>insists not being a newfag
check
>uses "u"
check
>claims it's not political, as if Sup Forums is Sup Forums - politics, and not Sup Forums politically incorrect
check.

Yep. Fuck right on off.

what does this prove

Lol fuck yourself and your reddit spacing you fucking nerd

>more advanced than ours

>builds with clay bricks

>African's had barely managed mud huts prior to European intervention.

>>builds with clay bri-

>claims I'm reddit spacing
>isn't reddit spacing
Stop. You're digging yourself deeper, spouting off words and phrases you picked up over the last year.

>WE WUZ KANGZ N'SHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIT!

>more advanced than ours
No theres no evidence for that. There is some evidence that somewhat more advanced civilizations existed before the currently accepted first civilizations arouse, (sumer, egypt, china ect). Nothing suggests they had space travel, flying cars, or any other tech today's civilizations would consider more advanced.

You’re a retard. Do you know what would be left of our “civilisation” after 1000 years? Nothing. So if our civilisation falls, and in the future they recover, are the future archeologists and historians keeping the truth from them?
Learn about archeology dip shit

>Clearly early-European (possibly Roman or post-Rome) architecture
>B-but we built that!
>See! This image proves that, despite it being a clearly European design, African's built it first!

Exactly and Egypt was conquered by many foreign powers but the orginal Egyptians were Africans,

That Egyptians conquered other Africans? The colors are obviously faded

What does my pic prove?

>so much to research

Yeah, a lot of dead ends, exceptions and unrecoverable data

>Their society was so far "advanced", but fell due to its own hubris and a lack of foresight.
Rome wasn't advanced, they were just the largest and most effective Leviathan of their day. The Greeks were more advanced technologically and culturally, but their lack of unity resulted in their submission.

>clay bricks

Y’all were dickwashers.

Sooooo much ignorance in this thread

Stick to politics neck beards

Egyptians were never niggers. Niggers have always been shitskins dipshits they are a subhuman species that should died out in the ice age and aids/malaria will finish the job.

what evidence suggests they had flying machines?

That shop isn't fooling anyone, Tyrone.
Stop stealing cultures

actually there would be a few things that would last. the hoover dam, mount rushmore, and the pyramids in egypt.

it seems you don't know what you're talking about. There are many artifacts, bones that are locked inside museums instead of being on display, and no you cannot look at them. they don't fit the jew's narrative of history so therefore they shouldn't exist. so yes, if the future historians hide discoveries, then they're keeping the truth from them.

there's no reason to be mad when you're wrong. learning is fun.

imagine getting your dick wedged in there

Sorry, if not clay bricks, then stone. Still, a civilisation more advanced than ours would be building in some sort of nano tech, super polymer, yet to be discovered elements. Not rock literally chiseled out of the ground

>Clearly early-European

in Africa

>possibly Roman or post-Rome

rome was never in Ethiopia

clearly European design, African's built it first!

Euros dont carve things into solid rocks, and it's in Africa

just because your ego relies on your skin color doesn't mean the history of the world adheres to your biases

>getting titfucked by mother earth
Hot

Hoover damn would be the last remaining evidence. Maybe a bit more than 1000 but not much more

>evidence suggests

>shit carved in stone
wow so advanced

Why hasn't there been any development in Africa since 3000 BC?
Don't say whiteys fault, that just makes us look way too strong.

>Names image "rekt"
>Claims Egypt became white because "muh white oppression"
Looks to me that, if Egypt really were as black as you claim, it certainly didn't stay that way with how they sent 1 charioteer at 50 white dudes. You might also be inclined towards the fact that the white dudes are wearing Egyptian garb and are likely peasantry (at the time), suggesting the African pharaoh's got their shit rekt and deposed in short time. So, basically, African's might have had Egypt under their rule for a short period, but ultimately fucked up (as usual) and had their shit put in the hands of a more capable group of people, who then proceeded to make it better.

Poor African's. You spent so much time in your own land, yet made nothing of it even with European intervention. Even fucking India, the shit-hole of Asia, were about to keep their own land and make something of it. Fucking India. They shit in the streets DESPITE having proper plumbing.

China and India were far more advanced than europeans until the Renaissance. Outside of the empirical and scientific european philosophy is still far behind although that may be because of it has gone backwards recently but all of those Germanic quacks aren't helping.

What is that

>Picture of anime character

Healing herbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pLz93g-ux8

Must-watch for everyone

>Why hasn't there been any development in Africa since 3000 BC?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana
in the vedas i think it is, it's said that the gods even fought with vimanas using things that sound like nuclear weapons. oddly enough there have been records of high radiation content in certain areas in india.

and in many native and tribal stories about Atlantis flooding they describe the people not only sailing away but "flying away through the sky and watching their city fall from above"

OH BOY, ARE YOU AS EXCITED AS I AM TO READ THE SAME STUPID FUCKING INFORGRAPHICS THAT SHOW """SIMILARITIES""" BETWEEN CULTURES THAT EXISTED LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF YEARS APART FROM EACH OTHER?

OH BOY, I SURE AM THRILLED TO TURN OFF ALL CRITICAL THOUGHT SO THAT I CAN PRETEND ITS INCREDIBLE THAT ANYONE UNDERSTOOD BASIC GEOMETRY WITHOUT ALIENS.

>in Africa
Proof
>rome was never in Ethiopia
And Ethiopian's never built anything of value. Your point?
>Euros dont carve things into solid rocks, and it's in Africa
Pic related. Also, again, proof
>just because your ego relies on your skin color doesn't mean the history of the world adheres to your biases
Projection is a form of denial, sir. You may want to seek help before it worsens.

ancient glory holes carved into stone

If they hide anything, which they don’t, they do put aside contrary evidence until they can be explained. This is call outlying data

It's habbening trannypedes!!!