youtube.com/watch?v=dl3jeuZ7Ujs

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

Kraut was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/ & the NYT, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

With the Skeptic gatekeepers now kill Race Realism begins the takeover Pop-Science.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7und5t8GSk
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
youtu.be/gzKZ7LdWC4c
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIMAT-HdbU
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE
youtube.com/watch?v=-u14sdwHwUs&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=ijOF4EFrjKU
coolhaus.de/art-of-controversy/erist13.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=26KQijvkG4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=k7und5t8GSk

Kronos clips from the Spencer vs. Sargon debate, where Spencer BTFOs the libs:

>Spencer calls Sargon autistic for focusing on the ideals of government, rather than the reality of government:
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8

>Spencer explains the pragmatism of the ethnostate, and calls Sargon dumb:
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY

>JF calls-out the liberals for using strawmen:
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

>I recieved a message from a long-time subscriber regarding my debate with Richard Spencer that really changed my mind on how ive been looking at the event.
Not gonna lie, long time Sargon fan here. This is fucking horrible watching Alt Right destroy Kraut and Tea.
But in all seriousness someone should pick up his mantle and lead us to the glorious kekistani future

Enoch would be better than Spencer

OO DUE NOTTE COM'PREHENDEZ ZE 'ACTIVISM

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
Metokur Cucks Destiny with Simple Questions
>Mister Metokur Asks a Dwarf Some Questions During Lauren Southerns Stream
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
Mister Metokur and Sargon discusses collectivism
youtu.be/gzKZ7LdWC4c

Guys
I- I think I'm gay for Ryan Faulk

Daily reminder we will get a final answer to the LFQ on Sargon Spencer II.

Reminder that all of this started because some black guy couldnt put his dick in RageAfterStorm
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc

Reminder that based /ourgirl/ Anita did absolutely did nothing wrong.

Egyptians aren't whi-

Yeah this needs to be pushed. Enoch will just fuck his ass raw. Spencer will still give him the courtesy reach around.

Listening to Sargon desperately try and convert Jim is absolutely pathetic

This

SARGON NEVER THREATENED JIM Sup Forums LIES AGAIN!!!!

Reminder that this pic isnt photoshopped he's actually that TINY
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIMAT-HdbU

Enoch on Warski WHEN!?

Literally a soyboy

Sargon "my enemies are the SJWs and the Alt Right"

Sargon is like the West who wants to simultaneously fight Assad and ISIS at the same time.

It sure was.

Anita and Sargon fuck behind the scene.
They've made so much money for each other.

Not just a manlet but a shoulderlet. Jesus christ.

>implicit threats arent threats
We /mafia/ now

>Listening to Sargon desperately try and convert Jim is absolutely pathetic

"Let me tell you what you believe bro, just admit you're on my side bro"

Cringeworthy and suspiciously similar to Kraut trying to recruit Sargon.

he gets paid to sell centrist political commentary

What's the cutoff on dwarfism? The dude's head is disproportionately large too.

Where the fuck does Jim stand on the political spectrum though? He calls Sargon cringey but he's certainly not an SJW or a white nationalist.

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>is a manlet
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>bullied his own son on livestream for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear (son visits on weekends, etc., lives with the mom)
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay him $40 per month in order to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism (chatlogs posted by an Argentinian user)
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>supports open borders
>thinks more welfare checks will fix all problems with immigrants
>told his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually did it
>IS A PEDO
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl; and sexually-harassed a 12-year-old girl (Baby Miku) along with his top admins
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>defended CP for hours in a debate
>Andy Warski hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes; and spent the rest of the debate deflecting, and brought-in Tara as a punching bag
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>is afraid to debate Richard Spencer
>is afraid to debate Mike Enoch
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is collecting info on him about supporting pedophilia, harassing people, defamation, etc.
>is gonna get sued by JF for defamation

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

Need to get Sargon on the Shoah as a guest host is the real goal. Turn that motherfucker with out dirty racist money.

Shut the fuck up, Sup Forums. The Liberalists are going to fuck your shit up.

Links to info about Tiny being a shill for rich leftist pedo Jews, and anti-white Qatari Sheiks:

Is Destiny a skeptic or a liberal? A leftist? Anyway, his arguments are awesome lol I was an alt right guy but Damn if this guy hasn't brought me back to his side

When Jim left GamerGate he quoted Hitler and he goes on Sup Forums pretty much every day.

For those that missed the latest Sargon - Jim bread:

Were this to be streamed on the internets would this make us globally cucked or a 21st century David Attenburough that speaks Australian?

Jim is our guy but he's also chaotic neutral so he probably doesn't give a shit about most things and just wants to laugh as the world burns

Destiny is a liberal but not part of any group. He's a one man show.

THERE WERE NO IMPLICIT THREATS, GIVE ME THE QUOTE.

unironic neoliberal globalist shill

where do you think Kraut learned it?

I don't know, he's not for ethnostate

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie it's funny watching him crash and burn, but in all serious we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

i kinda like to imagine that this is desTINY who is writing these posts now that he is banned from Twitch for a week

He's also not against it; he just doesn't know about the feasibility

Jim is a true prophet of Kek. He's about the Chaos.

Don Sargone, time to go to bed. You're sperging out again.

There were no threats except in schizo-stream that some anons watched

because being a sincere advocate for things is cringey

He's fallibilist. He moves as necessary. He's the line in the middle of the yin-yang symbol.

That must be like 40 pounds counting the bar... jesus.

Tweet at these people, see if we can change it from Spencer/Sargon round 2 to Sargon/Enoch

@mikenochsback
@richardbspencer
@andywarski

If JF actually sues him and wins the case, Tny could get banned from Twitch for life for being convicted of slander, which breaks the ToS.

True. His relentless avoidance of any advocacy is also a bit cringey though

As long as Tiny gets his cheap iPhones, who cares how many people it fucks over.

Quick rundown please. Did this whole thing happen because a black guy learned that white women are not what shitposters say they are and got pissy?

His argument is literally just that cheap goods are good. Not really a compelling case for the browning of america

judging from the stream he had with sargon he might just be a normal conservative.

It is perfectly normal to threaten other people with a nuclear nuclear holocaust like downtown Glasgow like

If Sargon knows who Jim is in real life, he's done.

Where can I find the Jim vs Sargon stream?

the meme is that he was a good friend with her and really liked her, but then she made a video about Race-realism and he got butthurt about it and all sceptics (SomeBlack Guy among them) went after her and bullied her off the internet

kinda but i think we are about to see don sargone reveal is hand in the game

kek

Are you stupid? There are no such things are "nuclear codes" you brainlet. You act like he can wake up from a bad dreams and input a code and press a little red button on his desk to launch a nuke. Do you know the bureaucracy and steps it takes to launch? Do you have any idea the level of people that the president needs to confer with before a launch is made? Typical liberal argument "derp da derp the codes and Trump derpda derpy doo". What an idiot

yeah. If sargon releases that, if Jim doesn't end him, the rest of Sup Forums will

Sargon has the documents. Jim shouldn't have let slip a few things to his online buddies, his hapa kid will be funny when that leaks.

From it comes this notion that sargon has jim dox?

It's seems like Jim's greatest fear. However if he ever got doxxed, all roads lead back to Sargon and he'll get Krauted.

Has Sargon ever admitted he was wrong about anything ever?

>not realizing it's a pasta

Newfag.

In his earlier twitter account he said he considered himself a paleoconservative

that's pretty much alt-lite, that's why he fucks gooks

he also said the west is damned and he wants to move to China or a chinese colony in Africa but it could be just a joke

this is all you need youtube.com/watch?v=-u14sdwHwUs&t=1s

SOON. And Enoch will dominate unleashing the coalescing of the ALT into a critical mass that will carve out the heart of the KikeLeft and eat it while smiling. Digits Kampferm.

I don't know how you found your way here but you have to go back

The millenial/boomer mindset basically.

>Implying that Jim wouldnt go full nuclear , nothing to lose anymore on Sargon and take finally his revenge for gamergate

The Skeptic Community (group of centrists ranging from slight right wing, to middle, to far left who just hate SJWs) decided to debunk the Alt-right after RageAfterStorm (Rightwing) Youtuber posted a video about race realism and basically said blacks aren't as good as whites? (I'm not sure on how she presented Race realism, I didn't really watch her content) She did this after black skeptic SomeBlackGuy kept annoying her trying to get some of "dat wite wimmen." The Skeptics chased her off the internet and then German Youtuber Kraut and Tea decided to truly debunk the Alt-right. He assembled the best academics (who would agree with him) he could find on the Youtube space, and tried to debunk but failed. He then resorted to collecting information on the Alt-right and other right leaning youtubers with intent to blackmail/ dox them. People find out, shame him off the internet.
It then came out that other skeptic Youtubers were involved to some extent, or knew what he was doing but did not stop or reveal his intentions (Sargon is here). Destiny got involved and when he lost to JF (Quebec Biologist) he resorted to looking for dirt on him. Now its just been watching /ourguys/ sweep the floor with them as they fail to debunk right wing arguments. JF is also going to sue Destiny for defamation. Was that good enough?

If the user who wanted a two paragraph rundown is still around and already migrated.

>You will all fall by the iron hand of the Liberalist Inquisition

Whoever realizes Jim's dox will get torn apart by me alone, I'm sure a lot of other Sup Forumslacks feel the same way. I don't want to know anything about Jim and if somebody ruins that for me i'll do everything in my power to ruin them.

That's what I'm starting to suspect.

>THERE WERE NO IMPLICIT THREATS, GIVE ME THE QUOTE.

He literally says Doxxing is ok. Jim says his name is probably out there and Sargy implies he's fine leaking it.

>It's seems like Jim's greatest fear.

That came across in the video. Jim is hiding some shit. Maybe it's as simple as him actually being some sad wheelchair bound retard, maybe it's more.

A supposed real name has been out for years. Not hard to find, but kind of impossible to verify without real doxxing.

NEW MURDOCH MURDOCH EPISODE ABOUT KRAUTGATE AND SARGON:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijOF4EFrjKU

Don’t forget you’re here forever

Agreed. How would anyone even have it though?
And what shall we do to whoever releases it?

>To make your opponent accept a proposition, you must give him the counter-proposition as well, leaving him his choice of the two; and you must render the contrast as glaring as you can, so that to avoid being paradoxical he will accept the proposition, which is thus made to look quite probable. For instance, if you want to make him admit that a boy must do everything that his father tells him to do, ask him "whether in all things we must obey or disobey our parents". Or, if a thing is said to occur "often," ash whether by "often" you are to understand few or many cases; and he will say "many". It is as though you were to put grey next black, and call it white; or next white, and call it black.

coolhaus.de/art-of-controversy/erist13.htm

i think this is where shit is gonna get real. sargon plays his hard releasing his hounds gets this "info" on jim leaks it. gets proven fake and all comes back to sargon. then the soyfather falls

man, he's always hopped up on amphetamines. look at that jaw wagging and the lifeless eyes.

Cuck Vibrations; Sargy Sarg and the skeptic bunch

> yo its about that time
> to pontificate with no reason and no rhyme
> got my u-tube bucks now you get yours
> talk til McFat starts comin out my pores
> strictly civ-nats how im bringin it
> my wifes son caused my thinkin this
> gonna cringe and cry against an ethno nation
> it should be black, yellow, brown, red
> fuck the white nations

>cmon can you feel it Kraut
> nor can i

>kraut and tea break it down

> kraut and tea on the back up
> logic free so put the facts up
> no need to think im anti w-h-i-t-e
> my face is all melty
> u tube made me wealthy
> and the skeptic bunch helped me
> to bring you a show with low information
> so cmon fuck the white nations

The thing that stands out is how unsurprised Sargon seems from 30 secons to 40 seconds
>Oh I had no idea
>Well it's good to know where it came from
That doesn't seem surprised for having no idea. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I thought I'd post it.

Start listening @ 29:38 for the first threat.
Then listen @ 1:05:40 for the second threat.

>Sargoy makes Louis Le Vaux send jim a message to get Jim in a livestream.
>Jim has no idea who Louis Le Vaux is, Louis Le Vaux is a Kraut Clone, and is getting his "skeptic wings" by baiting Jim into a livestream,
>Jim notices Sargoy is in the comments oddly, as soon as he enters the livestream.
>Jim figures out that Sargoy is behind this, because Jim has no idea who Louis Le Vaux is. Sargoy joins, then explains that he is hurt that jim and everyone is making fun of him, and his skeptic lackeys, and then the real motivation comes out, that Sargoy has had people watching jim and creating dox, and to tell Jim that he might have some information on him that he doesn't want to go public, and that Jim may want to stop. You cant make this shit up.

Sargoy has turned into Anita Sarkeesian and it is fucking hilarious.

[godfather theme playing in the distance]

youtube.com/watch?v=26KQijvkG4c

like this slut? she's butthurt about Kraut and feel self important because she's a retard.

Jim isn't impossible to get Jim's dox man. Anybody that puts in the time and effort to do it can. I'm not going to describe a method on here for it. But yeah, Doxxing Jim is like opening pandora's box. I've been saying some cringy shit in the thread but the fact of the matter is nobody could stop me.

no if this shit proves anything the soyfather is a puppet master who can lie on a dime

Jim has some kind of desease i know thats way he set up the patreon originally i remember, to pay the treatement or some shit.

Is this pasta reply to pasta? Anyway nukes should be launched soon enough so that the target can't retaliate or move. Minutes from decision to pushing the button I assume, Hillary said it's 4 minutes. Potentially treason to said that lol

You can kinda tell from the livestream between Jim and Sargon that Sargon know's Jim's weakness, and that is his fear of ever getting doxxed and losing his anonymity. It started to become obvious when Sargon and Louis pointed to the fact that Jim never attends conventions or wants to meet ecelebs & fans in person; and how Louis REALY wants to meet Jim in person and shake his hand.

The devil's in the details, but there were subtle threats being passed back and forth. Both Jim and Sargon fear each other. Jim has the ability to ruin Sargon's eceleb business (both directly and indirectly; either by not tacitly supporting him in the crumbling of the Skeptic brand, or by directly releasing a scathing video). Meanwhile Sargon could potentially doxx Jim through proxies (probably uncovered with Kraut's research, as we don't know the depth of what dirt Kraut has dug up and weaponized).

The Nuclear Option is on the table between these two.