U guys arent turning cuck on trump over DACA like the media is saying r u?

u guys arent turning cuck on trump over DACA like the media is saying r u?

we dont know whats going down yet and this mf has been winning for us ever since he plowed thru the 17 other candidates like weinstein thru fame sluts

my take on it hes still deporting illegals left and right and he recognize some DACAs are older and some are young. the ones that are already here voted democrat but now theyre numbers will stifle.

yeah they came illegally but for the younger ones it was against their will and trump is getting the dems to work for him on the wall like thats fucking insane to me.

i want him to get it all but getting the democrats to stop fighting him so hard onlys looks better considering they still dont have anyone to work up going against him in 2020, we're getting in year 2 and now his sudden "daca loverfest" is keeping them distracted AND on his side. fuckin stable genius shit

you cucks are just libfags now, good job

If Trump was standing in front of me I'd take a huge rip from my vape and blow it in his face, then flick him off.

pennies make dollars

If trump was standing right in front of me I'd take a huge sip from my drink and burp right in his face, than flick him off

No, if Trump cucks on DACA I'm done with him. It's suicide for the GOP, and we don't need any more Hispanics in this country. They will NEVER vote Republican, nor will that be the end of it (see Reagan Amnesty). Plus, if he's weak enough to compromise on DACA, there's no way in Hell he's simultaneously going to be strong enough to end Chain Migration.

I'm tired of you lib trash acting like you're not libs and trying to FUD and then you get raped every single time.
le drumpf is infinite moves ahead of you, enjoy jail if you're lucky if not have fun swinging.

wtf are u even talking about lmao i know its hard not to be retarded but can u at least try?

What we saw today wasn't a negotiation, it was the master negotiator setting the table for the negotiation. The funny part was how badly both the dems and repubs were getting owned. Some of them had no idea what was happening.

how's somebody who made the worst choice a human can make, to be a lib calling anyone else retarded?
it's pretty sad you're shilling transgenderism just so you can say being lib is no longer the worst choice.

trumptards are just too much.

from the beginning, DACA has been one of the few issues that trump actually comprehends with his tiny hands and brain. and if you read every statement he publicly made on it, his objection was about the matter of executive overreach, which echoed Obama's concern as well, because for Obama, he felt his hand was forced because a GOP congress would not cooperate with him on anything. trump was never/has never been against Dreamers. he's always been for Dreamers and wanted Congress to set DACA/or equivalent as law of the land, and not through exec order.

Won’t happen.

The democrats will refuse to fund the wall because of the reaction if their insane base if they did.

Trump will throw his hands up and deport the dreamers.

There won’t be a wall in 2018.

Next year it’s possible but considering the democrats will probably pick up seats in the house, not likely.

Anti-Trump threads are shill threads.
Don’t reply.
>the more newfags know

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

Today was all about setting up the shifting of the blame onto Congress. He literally said he'll sign anything so in the future there is no way anyone can say it's his fault that there wasn't a DACA deal. They will continue to set terms that the Democrats will find impossible to meet and then they'll get the blame. Republicans also but I hate most of those cunts as much as the democrats.

One term president incoming because I'm not coming back to the table again after this. It's civil war.

You guys arent really gonna do anything about it. When Bernie Sanders runs in 2020 youre gonna run back to Daddy Trump and vote for him!

Next year it’s possible but considering the democrats will probably pick up seats in the house, not likely.
Dems actually have far more vulnerable seats coming up in 2018 than the GOP does. Even leftist media outlets like TYT are cautioning against "muh blue wave" thinking.

If Trump cucks on DACA, I'm unironically switching my party registration to Dem, and picking the most radical candidate each time for accelerationism. That will probably mean voting for Bernie's disheveled corpse.

Now is not the time to get weak in the knees, faggots. Hold the line, Trump will not let us down.

Letting you faggots from plebbit in was a mistake.

stop freaking out and looking like the exact people we hate, the over-reactionary left
wait a little and see how it plays out, save your anger

>Don't raise hell or speak out against this just let it happen
I'll save my anger for the likes of you when you catch a bullet.

Is Catalonia even a thing anymore?

sage