youtu.be/EnoDWDIMdfc
>WH Press Brief (Pres Trump/Sarah) 1/4/18
youtu.be/W5eoXXO9a4U
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 1/4/18
youtu.be/JMbzP6Dfqlo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/09/trump-meets-congressional-leaders-immigration/1016369001/
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/950964925605859328
ballotpedia.org/Judicial_Conduct_and_Disability_Act_of_1980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Post yfw Tsunami solves Puerto Rico problem for us.

trumps wants nigger dick in his wife so bad he givers them record number jobsd. fuck him,. fuck cuck faggot nigger spic queer faggots

wouldn't you pull judge shit once and not again in order to not make it look like a stupid plot?

Thanks for baking, handsome

mum if ur in this thread can you go shopping today theres like nothing to eat

the majority of people are too dumb to realize it'sa plot

Contraception is treason and fuck DACA! Petition to get even less amnesty in exchange for what we want!

SCOTUS needs to permanently shut down 9th circut cases

Kek blessed be upon his house!

The problem is that the only way to remove these cunts requires a 2/3 majority in the Senate. Literally the only legal options for removing them without that are drone strikes and black-bag ops (thanks, Obama). Trump desperately does not want to be the one to let that horse out of the barn.

AWOO~

Google now has a bot that can block search results faster than it indexes them. So basically, they can block anything that isn't liberalism even if you straight up searched for the article itself.

And you stupid morons think we won just because Trump is President. You're all fucking bluepilled.

in this long term this is good as it further erodes public confidence in the judiciary

hey honey its mom
I left some used condoms in my bed room
they're fresh so you should be okay until tomorrow

Fuck off retard we already know what google does

It's obvious to those who are paying attention. Sadly, that number isn't high enough, which globalists/leftoid parasites/mainstream media bank on

damn i hope we haven't built anything there yet

It's working isn't it? They successfully block whatever they want. Even if it gets overturned by the Supreme Court, they've successfully delayed Trump's agenda by another however many months. Reminder that we're already a year into this, he's not going to be President forever. The left has figured out how to total stonewall Trump's agenda, while also spreading propaganda that he's the worst human being to ever exist. And the masses don't even bat an eye, they just accept their indoctrination and will vote in whatever kike puppet gets the nomination in 2020 or 2024.

Real Awoo hours already began, however I'm gonna take some diphenhydramine and go have a crazy dream.
Nighty night, anons!

>tfw when you're british and your mum has a penis

Why does it seem like if a White man dates anyone of any other race
>"Haha, what's wrong? Not good enough to score a white chick?"
But when a black man dates a white woman its like
>"AY YO JACKPOT HOMEY! I DUN GOT ME A WHITE BITCH!"

Why isn't it a slight on their worth as a man when they go outside of their race?
Do you guys know what I am talking about?
Doesn't it certainly feel like if a white guy married as Filipino girl, you put on a fake smile and think "I guess that's as good as he could do, huh?" There is something shameful in it. Like it is "cheating" at life or something

trump builds nothing but for niggers and spics because he loves them so much he gives them record number jobs over white men.

So you've just accepted that Western civilization has absolutely no chance anymore? I don't know how you fuckers sleep at night knowing that the greatest nation ever will be destroyed in your lifetime.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/09/trump-meets-congressional-leaders-immigration/1016369001/

One term president. Hope snubbing Angel families is worth it Don.

They face zero consequences, they don't give a shit. It really just proves how most of the government is corrupted at all levels.

checked. TRUMP CURSE IS REAL BOIS

god I hate tucker, he is not a good moderator.

duck duck go, nigger

It's almost like everyone tacitly admits white supremacy is valid.

with trump[ mat the helm western divilization is nothing but a playground for niggersd and spics who wanna get rich cos he hires them in record numbers

go blog somewhere else faggot

QUINTS CONFIRM

Reddit illegal aliens when asked if they would change their minds on Trump if he signs a DACA bill

Because white women are the most desirable

absolutely destroyed, that user must leave the thread in shame now

white women are simply more valuable than any other race of women.

I suppose you could say the white race is supreme in that regard.

My man

And Google will just buy them out.

fuck them

when will i get an apu version of this

being a good moderator doesn't get ratings
people tune in to watch Tucker get in to a shitfest
Tucker's ratings are so high that lefties go on his show as the exposure is worth getting bullied

So who do we call or email in the GOP to start impeaching judges?

The lower court judges seemed to have stopped caring about separation of powers.

No-one should be surprised but then again /ptg/ is all about sucking them off anymore because they've developed amnesia since the election.

>Blackpill posting calling everyone stupid, and to just give up the fight
Honestly my favorite calling card of a shillstorm

something like that, yeah.
But why are white women the best?
Because they don't age very well, they are an absolute pain in the ass, you have to be mean to them in order for them to respect you.
It feels like the best way to obtain and secure a white woman is just to give her daily beatings.

We can't. We need 2/3 in the Senate.

he would prolly suck every spic off and let them fuck his wife too

>Tucker's ratings are so high that lefties go on his show as the exposure is worth getting bullied
huh, that explains it. God I miss O'Reilly

Most aesthetically pleasing.

the founders were idiots and didn't consider the possibility of a rogue judiciary

Woah it's almost like these pieces of shit are full of hate and will vote democrat no matter what!

Damn Tucker...

twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/950964925605859328

Civil war is preferable to this amnesty bullshit.

Fuck those guys.

Your state representatives and senators, for a start. Even if they are Dems, even so call them and remind them that this exact strategy is something that both sides can utilize and Trump is currently packing all levels of the judiciary with strong conservative judges. The Dems effectively have two choices at this point: they can either impeach these judges and set a precedent against legislating from the bench, or they can choose to set a precedent that it's okay, and we can have judge wars that result in Congress and the Executive both being completely tied up by litigation and injunctions until inevitably someone starts offing judges or martial law is declared.

We're just rewarding the criminal offspring of criminals! It's not amnesty!

I guess, yeah. For like 10-15 years tops for like 10% of them?
Another 10% look good for only 5-10 years
Another 10% look good for 5 years
And the other 70% are completely un-fuckable.

its dead, this judge bs (again) won't go over well

1) Whites do this with asians. Fetish them and see them as conquests. That doesn't make it any less degenerate.

2) How come when a white man gets a little pussy from a woman of another race, they often drop all their principles and become outright traitors?

the founders, much like trump, ghqave jobs to spics and niggers

Be honest with me here. If he goes the amnesty route, will you vote for him in 2020? How could it be possible to forgive him?

Everyone remember to keep perfecting 'Demand Voter ID' memes. They need to be ready before the next election year.

Hell no.

99% of black women are unfuckable from the get go.

Idk, brah.

Rally for McSally!

I dont know why everybody is so upset right now. When there is a shitty bill, sure you can be upset but right now there are only empty words and march is fast approaching. Remember he wrote the art of the deal.

he already gave record number jobs to niggerd and spics he is a cuck hands down

Just a friendly reminder that DACA will never leave Congress:
>Trump gets what he wants = no Dem votes, because their voters would rape them into oblivion
>Bill is just clean amnesty = no rep vote, because they are not stupid enough to commit political suicide
Anyone who unironically thinks that this all isn't just a ruse so that failure of DACA can be blamed on Dems needs to remove themselves from mortal coil. DACA is DOA in any shape or form.

>cutting off tucker mid-clip
absolutely degenerate

>amnesty
The judges keep trying, but it’s rather futile every time; A temporary soapbox reflex which is bound for oblivion.

>(R)
vs
>(D)
Dude, I'd vote for fucking John McCain, Hell I'd vote for fucking Joe before I would make it easier for a out-and-out full-fledged Democrat take office.

If Trump decides he wants Dreamers in the country, but delivers on all his other campaign promises, then I will regard him more or less like I regard Reagan: too genuinely optimistic for his own good. Still, DACA will never be as much of a colossal fuckup as what Reagan did, and the most important thing is getting the fucking wall built to stem the endless tide of beaners that can just walk right into the US.

I don't think he'll even run in 2020. Pretty sure he hates this job

Subpoenaing judges don't require a majority, though.

Also, just found this.

ballotpedia.org/Judicial_Conduct_and_Disability_Act_of_1980

Everyone in this thread should read this page.

>The Judicial Conduct and Disibility Act of 1980 is a law that sets the procedure for anyone to file a complaint against a federal judge or an employee of the federal judiciary on the basis of disability or misconduct. The Act was signed into law by President Jimmy Carter on October 1, 1980

>Under the law, any person may file a written complaint alleging that a federal judge has engaged in "conduct prejudicial to the effective and expeditious administration of the business of the courts" or "is unable to discharge all duties of office by reason of mental or physical disability.

>The law authorized each of the thirteen federal circuits to establish a judicial council to review complaints against federal judges. A judicial council, comprised of judges, in each circuit was also authorized to order sanctions for violations of the Federal Code of Judicial Conduct

>Any person may file a complaint against a federal judge for violating the Code of Judicial Conduct. The person needs to file a written complaint with the clerk of the nearest Circuit Court of Appeals containing a brief statement of the facts constituting such misconduct or disability.[3]

>Upon receipt of a complaint filed by a person, the clerk of the respective circuit sends the complaint to the chief judge of the circuit. If the conduct is alleged against the chief judge, the circuit judge in regular active service raking second highest in seniority receives the complaint. The clerk of court simultaneously sends a copy of the written complaint to the judge whose conduct is under review

Anybody from the public can file a complaint so this is an option to consider if Congress takes too long to act on these rogue lower court judges.

Just woke, miss anything today?

Pic:random

How big a plus is it in the US to have served when running for political office ? I imagine a big plus ?

definitely.
more like 99.9%
The only "hot" Negresses are ones that have white features.

not really i mean obamma was a community organizer and he got elected.

ptg is full of what we would call cucks two years ago

how time flies!

donald cucked out. its over. back to the original mission

reagan loved spic dick in his wife so much he let them all sat and fuck her so much it caused altimers. If trump is the same then I hope you love suxking brown dick

Big, big plus. Especially on the Republican (conservative) side.

Lotta vets in the US, lot of vets (myself included) will vote for vets over non-vets, if it boils down to it

ok it's late
time for bed

There's no way to proactively kick out DACA people, despite what all you stormfront fags think, it would be such super bad optics it would torpedo everyone.

Trump's letting them languish in hell while asking Dem for wall if they want DACA.

When the commi activist out themselves its on record forever. Witch makes it easier for them to be replaced i hope.

DACA is about 800,000 people, that's actually not a lot

If Trump got a lot of wall funding and etc, the deal could make sense despite me not liking the Dreamers

Death Cult Armageddon?

>Still, DACA will never be as much of a colossal fuckup as what Reagan did, and the most important thing is getting the fucking wall built to stem the endless tide of beaners that can just walk right into the US.
Oh you mean that wall that Mexico is supposed to be paying for? The Wall doesn't mean dick if you just invited more invaders into this country. Face the facts: he's cucked and we're fucked because of it.

What happened to NNTNN?