AFRICAN GANGS vs ABORIGINALS

ONE of Australia’s most senior Aboriginal tribal leaders has delivered a sharp message to African gangs causing fear across Melbourne, telling them that their poor behaviour is an insult to the First Australians.

“I know you come from a place where bad things happen. But don’t make this country bad like your country.”

Mr Marika said he struggled to understand why the African youths were running amok, but said his people — including one of his own sons who is at Monash University — had strong connections to Melbourne through education and sport and felt concern.

“I don’t understand why they do that,” he said. “Have they been hated or disliked?

“They are disrupting and spoiling things. Their spirituality is elsewhere. They need to reconnect with their spiritual world and meet people who understand mother earth and father sky.”

Mr Marika said he had African friends working at the local mine and said they were “friendly and smiley and they have a great life and work within society.

“But these (young) people think they can take anything, as if it’s theirs. No. That’s a bad way, to take other’s belongings. You got to show your respect.

“Live with the law that your father and mother have shown you. And show love to other Australians. And then we’ll show love to you and any other people living here.”

perthnow.com.au/news/australia/founder-of-yothu-yindi-says-african-gangs-poor-behaviour-is-an-insult-to-first-australians-ng-7090b739f97401162237b74ffabc7ada

VIDEO heraldsun.com.au/news/national/founder-of-yothu-yindi-says-african-gangs-poor-behaviour-is-an-insult-to-first-australians/news-story/c11c7bc821bade85e21de9475f7791de

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/2011/110922/full/news.2011.551.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tfPC97JXlgY
news.com.au/national/victoria/black-teens-not-allowed-racist-sign-left-on-melton-melbourne-milk-bar-window/news-story/ddbf47cc560e8cb25a62e17ad6f2f24a
army.gov.au/our-people/units/forces-command/2nd-division/north-west-mobile-force
abc.net.au/news/2013-08-02/norforce-patrolling-arnhem-land/4859006
citylab.com/equity/2013/07/meet-aborigine-military-unit-patrols-australias-most-dangerous-parts/6383/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_frontier_wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OK, you shit posting Aussie fucks, are your niggers more based than ours?

WOW BASED IS HE DARE I SAY /OURGUY/????????????????????????????????????????

Abos aren't niggers.
They have neanderthal DNA like other non-africans

nature.com/news/2011/110922/full/news.2011.551.html
Like other populations outside Africa, the Australian Aboriginal man owes small chunks of his genome to Neanderthals

>No. That’s a bad way, to take other’s belongings. You got to show your respect.

where is my generator.

As someone with Native American Blood tied to American land and a love for the land itself, I noticed that blacks are like an invasive territorial species who without any merit to the claim, like to pronounce land and areas as theirs.

This is tribal behavior that indicates that they in fact do not belong in America as they do not nurture the environment, but destroy it.

WHite people at least consolidate into communities and build, blacks just invade and destroy.

I see it happening in Japan as well with the african population trying to hijack rights from the Japanese and outbreed them.

Blacks are much more animalistic then they are human, as they always choose to fight anything outside of their tribe of color, and cannot take responsibility for themselves.

Abos aren't Africans
They're closer to black asians or neanderthals.
In the face of African-Australian aggression, Aboriginees are like whites purely because Afros are scum of the earth.
Anywhere you look, African-whatevers are the ones fucking up the country they're in.
Africans have fucked Africa, African-Germans are fucking Germany, African-Swedish are fucking Sweden, African-French are fucking France.
Remove the African and remove the problems.

>In the face of African-Australian aggression, Aboriginees are like whites

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=tfPC97JXlgY

MONKEY FIGHT!

They do not deserve the hyphen Australian designation. Nobody does, in fact. You're either a euro descended Aussie or you're not an Aussie.

No joke, africans belong in Africa.

They would be better served there as they can differentiate between the smart and savage and create their own modernized communities.

There are simply too many of the inferior stock around the world creating problems for peaceful people.

When I was in Los Angeles, I kep getting approached by blacks for sex, to the point where I pulled out my gun and threatened to blow off his head because he wouldn't stop yelling at me in the street.

>abo calls him a nigger
hahaha funniest thing I ever saw in my fuckin life

>draws weapon for loud noises

jlarper sweetie honeypie, do you believe that many women are raped on american streets, and that black men just stand around to film?

I hope you say no so I can send you many, many videos.

>aussie who calls people sweetie has rape videos saved on his computer
you would, wouldn't you

Our Aboriginal?

When the aborigines are calling you a disgrace to your race, there is a problem. In all serious, even in Perth, there is a major over-representation of crime by africans. Colonialism isn't seen as a friend to a majority of them but profiling that would be racist

I'm an American you stupid fuck.

I'm well aware of nigger behavior as they have been my natural enemies for life.

Ourboriginal
?

>mfw even Abos and Pygmies hate nignogs.
>mfw literal proto-Humans call out niggers for being uncivilized.
>mfw the left's head is spinning.

Go back home American

when natural selection start failing and even retards can breed the nature has to developt a new way to control population, letting stupid and violent people outbreed smart people makes an easy way to ccontrol population since this stupid people in the long term will cause more deads and go back to a state of tribalism (based in wars violence or deads)

kekd

>white english teacher telling american teacher to go home

great bantz

My sides.

>MFW ABOS ARE DEFENDING YOUR COUNTRY BETTER THAN YOU ARE FROM NIGNOGS

what the actual fuck

>the power of freedom of speech

Asians don't even have the power here to profile them

see ''no black teenagers or dogs'' in asian man milk bar

news.com.au/national/victoria/black-teens-not-allowed-racist-sign-left-on-melton-melbourne-milk-bar-window/news-story/ddbf47cc560e8cb25a62e17ad6f2f24a

Australian Aboriginal soldiers form 60 per cent of NORFORCE personnel
army.gov.au/our-people/units/forces-command/2nd-division/north-west-mobile-force

Australia's North West Mobile Force, known as NORFORCE, is a surveillance unit that employs ancient Aboriginal skills to help patrol the country's vast north-west coast. NORFORCE's area of operations is about 1.8 million square km, the largest area of operations of any military unit in the world, and covers the Northern Territory and the north of Western Australia.

abc.net.au/news/2013-08-02/norforce-patrolling-arnhem-land/4859006
citylab.com/equity/2013/07/meet-aborigine-military-unit-patrols-australias-most-dangerous-parts/6383/

>well I will sleep like a baby tonight.....in a dingo pack

>mfw I know aussie born pajeets who are so self-loathing and bitter towards the white man they mascarade as aboriginals.

>ancient Aboriginal skills
bullshit, it's harder to find white blokes who are capable of doing 1,000 km+ patrols through the desert than it is to just find and domesticate a couple of aboriginals.

>mfw i know a pajeet taxi driver who was ashamed because another indian taxi driver impregnated an abbo

they're basically neanderthal/human hybrids removed from 40000 years of human evolution, they're the most primitive race on the planet

will african gangs and abo gangs go full blown race war? who will win?

gotta support the local boys

abos always seemed like harmless drunks to me, nowhere near as malicious and needlessly destructive as the average nigger

they'll go full dreamtime warriors if they have a reason to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_frontier_wars

Why? Abos arent niggers theyre boongs

Abos can call a nigger a nigger without the sjws caring. White australians would be labelled a racist for the same comments and the argument dismissed.

it's just funny to me, I would never call an abo a nigger but.

I love you.

>“But these (young) people think they can take anything, as if it’s theirs. No. That’s a bad way, to take other’s belongings. You got to show your respect."

haha oh that is fucking rich.

The irony, like your gasoline, lost on them.