Hinako Note

New episode in 3 hours.
This is a smug bunny. Say something nice about it.

IS THAT A GOCHIUSA REFERENCE?

Is it just me, or is this show already stale as fuck?
Yes, she does that whole stupid scarecrow shit. It wasn't funny the first time you did it, it's not going to be funny now.

My wife Kuu is so cute.

It is a tragic condition not a joke

KEEP YOU'RE PAPERS SAFE OR THIS USAGI WILL EAT THEM!!

Waiting for lewds.

Legitimately thought it was a Gochiusa thread when I looked at the pic on the catalog.

I just want cute girls doing cute plays and musicals. Instead we have a poor mashup of CGDCT series with an underwhelming gimmick for the MC. When do they get on with the show, literally?

The loli Hinako in the countryside was the best part of the show so far.

Then I realized I actually just wanted more NNB again.

Yeah, I thought the same. Sakura Quest is making me want more NNB too.

S3 when?

Oh that one's a different beast. Sakura Quest just makes me want more Locodol instead.

So did I.

Damn I hope we're getting lewd of the small blondie in this anime.
Hinako butt is great, but we need some loli too.

I hate putting it like this but it really does feel like they're trying too hard to be cute. The gimmicks also feel like they're there to cover up how bland each character actually is, but the gimmicks themselves come off as almost more disturbing and weird than cute.

Who cares. Its the only CGDCT show we have this season.

It's a pretty disappointing one, though.
Just because it's CGDCT, it doesn't mean that it automatically deserves glowing praise.

>only CGDCT show we have this season.
But that's wrong.

>Not watching the product placement anime.

>CGDCT

More like Product Placement: the anime.

Are you retarded? People have been using that term here for fucking ages.

Stop trying so hard, nowadays I even see people calling me reddit for using words like comfy, where do you guys even come from.

But I am.

>people have been using that term here for fucking ages
No, newfaggot-kun. You're wrong.

>words like comfy
You don't realize how much you stick out, do you?

What do books taste like?

>Everyone who does not do everything or classify everything my way is from reddit

They are just autists who think everything they don't like is reddit

>being so new they didn't know CGDCT is a 'ddit term that was always scolded.

Why are all the seiyuus talking so slowly and softly in this, it is literally making me fall asleep.

Yeah, thanks to the FAGs I can safely drop this if today's episode disappoints again.

In my day we called it a Sup Forums thing.

Half-assed comfiness and comedy, but I guess the studio didn't even have much room to improve, with the manga being so lazily lewd.

The opening is still godtier though.

I like the OP.

This episode was better than the last one.

Shame the china dress only showed up for 2 seconds.

720p out.

>[HorribleSubs] Hinako Note - 03 [720p].mkv

Who wears the best seifuku?

Left.
Right is full retard.

She's just pulling an Urkel

Oh baby.

The QUALITY is real.

1080p is out now

I didn't sign up for this hardcore bullying.

D-do I drop it?

Slut.

Why? Don't you enjoy it? It's comfy as fuck. I always watch a few SoL each season to relax. This along with Sakura Quest are my jam this season.

I don't get it. Terms like CGDCT and comfy predate reddit, Sup Forums didn't use either until long after Sup Forums did.

How many scarecrows this time?

Am I the only one who thinks the "cute cat-mouth" design on Kuu isn't actually cute at all and instead makes her look like she has cleft lip? It kind of bothers me.

can I watch this if I didn't finish Death Note

you delete that shit right now

You'd have to watch it till when Light kills L to fully understand what's going on in this series.

I liked the episode

I usually love CGDCT shows, but I just can't bring myself to give a damn about this one.

That endcard was unexpectedly lewd

Ssssh Sup Forums, Konata is sleeping.

Hate to say it but the endcards might be my favorite part of the show.

This stupid scarecrow joke is getting tiring.
It's like they wanted something like Akarin's invisible gag, but when it happens 5 times an episode it's not funny anymore

From now on I'm going to take a shot of liquor every time a scarecrow is mentioned. Maybe that'll make it funnier.

I'm not quite sure what it is about this show that makes it so dull. The girls have unique personalities and designs from each other, the artstyle is nice, the setting looks good, there are jokes and gags, and some fanservice tossed in. All the pieces are there, but something about it is just bland. Others series made this formula work, but this show just feels like its missing something.

The girls archerypes are dull and the jokes are boring, there's not much to it

Yua a shit

Everything is just copied from other shows so every joke and character feels like you've already grown tired of them.

Right so when are they actually going to focus on the theater gimmick?

Yeah, it kinda feels as if they are stretching 7 minutes of content into 24 minutes of an episode.

It's been three episodes where literally nothing has happened. Hopefully they start with the theater stuff next episode to erase that dull CGDCT vibe they have.

IF I FUCKING SEE THAT SCARECROW GAG ONE MORE FUCKING TIME

>Scarecrow gags every other scene
>We won't get this animated
Blunder of the season.

She seems to go more with Hinako though.

She should wear that all the time.

I honestly can't understand all the whining about this show. It's more interesting than the other trash CGDCT shows like Kiniro and GochiUsa.

It's obviously not as good as a real show, but I can tolerate this far more than the others on its level.

I also don't get it. Maybe it's because there are no shows like GabDrop and Demi-chan to take attention away from it so people with too high expectations keep coming back.

It's not better than Kiniro yet.
Until their theater stuff manages to top Kiniro Musical.

>It's more interesting than the other trash CGDCT shows like Kiniro and GochiUsa.
It's definitely not

>not as good as a real show
Ah, of course. Carry on

Daily reminder Mayuki and Hinako are impure sluts made for rough sex.

Can confirm it's funnier while drunk

It really isn't, They have the right characters but the show offers nothing else, It's just another episode of her stuttering with the retarded Scarecrow thing.

It's been pretty underwhelming so far but the perfect OP makes up for it.

>It's obviously not as good as a real show,
Are you one of those people who says "CGDCT can't be AOTS"?

quints don't lie.
But it's not a problem anyway, purityfags are cancer.

The scarecrow gag fails for one simple reason: It stops interaction. It does not allow to any response because, well, she becomes unable to give any. It puts a stop on the slice of life, it does not lead up to interesting or cute or interactions of any kind.

The country scenes are horrible too because it's literally child abuse further staining the gag. Fuck the old guy and fuck the granny, I hope they die.

Hinako is for Kuu-chan only.
But I bet Kuu is rough anyway.

Why does it feel like no books have been eaten since the first episode? I thought it was supposed to be an important part of Kuu's character.

She was eating in class this episode.

>tfw whenever Kuu-chan speaks I picture Gabu
I love her seiyuu's voice but man she's got no range.

But this is nowhere near as good as gochiusa and no better than discount kiniro (wakaba*girl)
This show is more on the level of a show like unhappy but without the funny crazy stuff. Not like I dislike this show or anything.

muh dick

Unhappy had substance under the crazy wackiness.

This thing has neither flashiness nor substance.

>This show is more on the level of a show like unhappy
But that was a good show on par with Gochiusa.