Who was the superior leader?

Who was the superior leader?

Mao

Oh, word?

Of the two shown? Neither. The answer is Pinochet

Uncle Adolf. He fucked up with his meddling in military matters, and there are always things we can improve on, but his vision was definitely the best.
>Race is just a feeling

Hitler was a truly gifted orator but he was a pretty bad leader.

Both amazing

Il Duce.

The moose had better speechs and was a chad. Hitler was just a lucky autist.

hitler took everything sorel, mussolini and gentile did and added an extreme dose if german autism. Killing the ideology and europe in the process

Basically.

Hitler was a Jew named (((Schicklgruber))). He sent German soldiers to die over a worthless target like Stalingrad in the winter, even though it is proven that invading Russia during winter is a bad idea. He did have some good ideas, should have stayed out of the military

You did not pay enough attention in English class, I can't understand the first sentence

Hitler had to go save this imbecile ass bc he had no honorable army and was a weak leader.

Its an easy pick

>Hitler was a Jew
>Created an extremely popular and far-reaching idealogy centered on killing all the Jews
I don't know why I keep coming here, you fucking gullible brainlets believe everything you hear

if = of

Which delayed Barbarossa by a few weeks. Crucial weeks that could've helped before Russian winter set in

saved

Both were egotistical hotheads who were good at oration and had no business guiding the course of a nation.
Of the two, however, the choice is Hitler easily. Hitler can at least claim some role in Germany's early successes, though a limited one at that - even the Battle of France was won largely by commanders such as Rommel and Guderian disobeying Hitler's orders.
Hitler was leading a strong nation with the potential to dominate Europe and present a threat even to much larger nations such as the USSR and USA. Mussolini believed he was also in Hitler's position - he didn't seem to realize that he was at the helm of a backwards nation that could barely defeat the fucking Ethiopians and went on to embarrass itself in battle after battle in the war. The contrast between Mussolini's idea of a strong fascist state and the reality of a state which barely reached the status of regional power riding on Hitler's coattails makes him a ridiculous figure.

Winter was not quite so bad problem as entirety of Russian road system turning into pure fields of mud every autumn and spring.

he guys remeber that point when the pact of steel happened? and ribbentrop promised to not start a war for 4 years. and remember when mussolini declared that the italian industry was not ready for war. and remember when hitler invaded poland 4 months later without telling italy

Neither.

If it weren't for hose retards communism would've just been a foot note in Russian history, china would've stayed nationalists, there wouldn't be a northe Korea (so no US occupation), the EU wouldnt the exist and America would still be isolationist. Everything shitty now, from SJWs to America stick its dick to everything is the fault of those two fucks nuts.

The German economy was almost collapsing, they NEEDED war to survive

neither

Duce, Franco, the leader of Portugal, Stalin and couple others.
Hitler ruined it all with his sperging, and didn't even do anything useful to the JQ, besides rallying amerimutts that larp as white people.

Well maybe they should've restructured their economy to be a bit more sustainable

>Russian winter

Dude, krauts starting getting the perks of invasion of Russia (tularemia, russian """roads""") before winter even kicked in.

this always rustles my jimmies and right before I go to bed.

the economy was forged around military, it had to happen user.

THIS.

Mussolini by far.

Definitely Mussolini, he reformed the Italian economy effectively, cracked down on corruption and did not create war-based economy that was bound to fall underneath heals of national debt. He did not also try to personally take power away from military high command(ultimate downfall of Germany since corporals don`t make great generals).

Mussolini's greed for glory while Hitler was kicking ass is the reason why Hitler lost the war with Russia.

>blaming the treatment for the disease
Hello, Schlomo.
Remember Sup Forums, if you buy cough drops, it's your fault you got tuberculosis. Stupid goyim.

>he likes a literal CIA puppet for neoliberalism

That's not how you use the word literal. Way to oust yourself as low-IQ.

When you were growing up, who were the hottest people in school?
Answer: They probably had blonde-hair, blue-eyes.

Until there is a country full of blonde-haired, blue-eyed persons running everything, NOONE. Although, Hitler did a great job, that was some SERIOUS intel a man with BROWN hair had the balls to admit that blonde was superior. Something no one with shit skin and eyes would ever admit to. "Muh equality!"

Always ruined by shit color.

I would rather have a brown haired brown eyed pure European run things than a blonde haired blue eyed Jude

are you serious mate

This is not a game.

You're just a D&C unpaid shill that promotes all the BS about Nordicism in NatSoc Germany, even though there is no evidence. You know Jews made up those lies right? I bet you will complain about Blonde genocide even in a pure White ethnostate and want to restrict freedoms of brown/green eyed "untermenschen"

Nice flag change.

Dodging my argument, kike

Why promote inbreeding?

Come the fuck on!
I can't believe you, a white South African, agrees with Mussolini in his most leftist moment of weakness!
He is at least redeemed by history by gassing Ethiopians, but you can't tell me, that the difference between you and a Zimbabwean Zulu is mere feelings.

What's wrong with a fully auto blonde-haired, blue-eyed only European non-Jew nation?

Of these two? You're joking right? Based Fuhrer. Mussolini was fucking incompetent and had to be saved by said Fuhrer numerous times.

b-but mussolini predicted hitler would lose see?

Nothing wrong with that,if you want a safe space for "pure Nordics" fine by me. But just remember that Brown and Green eyed pure Europeans have a right to live in parts of Europe. If you are advocating sterilisation of Europeans based on eye colour then I detest that.

"If you're white, you're all right."