Is there a single early 2000's show that didn't age poorly?

Is there a single early 2000's show that didn't age poorly?

Shows like Azumanga, Tutu Kino's journey, Haibane Renmei all feel so outdated.

In what way have they aged poorly? Picture quality?

Fumoffu?

I recently watched tutu
it was a fucking masterpiece,

>watched princess tutu aftyer putting it off for years
>find it out was brilliant
>cant talk about it on Sup Forums anymore.

Tutu is still good.
The dance battle thing and crow!Mythos are hilarious as fuck and could not really be found on anime these day.

Tutu is the only show that Sup Forums considers "pretentious shit" that I actually loved.

I assume you mean TV only? Paranoia Agent, Samurai Champloo, RahXephon, Windy Tales, Abenobashi / Gainax in general.

All bones shows.

Wolf's Rain
Fullmetal
Ouran
RahXephon
Eureka

>tutu
>pretentious

What the fuck?

Fooly Cooly

>Tutu Kino's journey
You have no idea how hard I would impregnate Kino dressed as a ballerina. My thick loads would pound the back of her womb so hard it turns purple.

Azumanga still holds up I think.

CGDCT hasn't much changed since then.

>Shows like Azumanga, Tutu Kino's journey, Haibane Renmei all feel so outdated.
They are all still masterpieces. You're just a seasonal faggot who only likes thinks because they're new and being talked about.

This.
Fuck off OP.

OP should feel bad about making this thread

>Sup Forums considers "pretentious shit"
i have never seen anyone call princess tutu pretentious here, when the hell did that happen?

he's just a crossboarder that only heard about Sup Forums from his Sup Forums friends, no need to pay mind

I initially discounted watching tutu cause I thought it was one of those show Sup Forums only watch for the pedo factor.

This

I agree with Haibane Renmei looking like poop most of the time, but the show was already fishing for the old, worn out and rough atmosphere, so its less refined visuals actually kinda work to its advantage. And the most important moments have convincing animation quality.

>Azumanga
>aged poorly

>a decade later Azumanga is still one of the best things CGDCT has to offer
What went so right?

Kamichu! aged just fine. It's still beautiful and amazing.

Geass?

Sup Forums considers anything that requires a greater attention span than a hamster pretentious, probably because at least half of them are lying about being 18+.

Midori Days also aged decently.