Konosuba

What do you think the next volume will be about? According to the title, it's going to be centered on Komekko, but I'm frankly curious as to how the author is going to use her to advance the story.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12788410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

assfang

Daily reminder that this is how you keep your irrelevant waifu relevant

So it hasn't been translated yet? I just finished vol10 today.

Looks like I'm gonna have to entertain myself with the spinoffs to tame the withdrawal.

I hope you'll post this in every thread.

Vol 11 is not out yet. But you can read the 4 translated chapters of Continued Explosions, if you want. Only chapter 5 and the epilogue remain.

It's simple. She'll either push a Lord Hoost subplot, or she'll focus more on Megumin than Komekko.
Volume 5 was supposedly a Yunyun volume according to its title too, but it ended up being more about Megumin because she's the only relevant Crimson Demon.

Assfangs that can take down even the demon king.

Aqua best girl.

She's trash just like her fans.

What is the ks supposed to stand for, autism-kun?

Those Axis cultists...

Obviously, Konosuba. The string of numbers in the filename is what gives it away, though. That's one coincidence too much.

who even cares

seriously, this is getting ridiculous, it's just a show and novel. stop making such a fuss

You should have reacted that way when this guy started an entire thread with a falseflag for petty reasons.

>4 posts in 25 days with the same image
>only one of those start a thread
>this counts as samefagging now

I want to see more of Megumom interfering and Komekko being Komekko. Showing off some more of the villagers would be nice too, shit characters like Iris and Darkness can take a break.

>“Good morning. Lately, my sister has received tributes from many people. The leftovers are enough to fill my stomach.”
>“D-Don’t you have any pride as a person?”
Why is Yunyun talking about pride when she's desperate enough to try and befriend plants?

*dont even

She's not that desperate, she won't let Dust become her friend and calls him an acquaintance.

No, falseflagging. It was already suspicious enough that someone would tell people to stop preferring Aqua when Megumin is a lot more popular. Add to that the filename pattern and it's pretty much proven.

That's because plants > Dust to her, but my point stands. She used to read books about learning to befriend snails at the time of that quote.

did she actually manage to befriend any nonhumans? except best boy Vanir and Wiz?

No. Her only friend at the time was Megumin, considering Funifura and Dodonko were just bullies.

Meanwhile
>Komekko
>befriends Hoost

and back then Yunyun was Megumin's only friend

That's not the point. If he really was in the majority, he wouldn't feel the need to make that thread.

How do you know it's not a falseflagging Meguminfag

she's destined to be his master, he foreshadowed it himself

Yep. They're both tsundere for each other.

But Meguminfags get really touchy when someone likes other girls more.
I wouldn't be surprised if one of them made a thread like that.

Because of the lack of motive.

>tfw megu was the only one lucky enough to find a good party
>she won't try to recruit Yunyun
Feels sad man

I know I don't, and that's the same for the people in the Megumin Monday threads who don't even post in the Konosuba threads anymore. Besides, as I said earlier, the filename pattern proves it.

There's no such thing as a good motive on Sup Forums

I think they form a party at the end of the WN when Kazuma's party splits up, but the LN is almost certain to have a different ending so it's probably not happening again.

>Besides, as I said earlier, the filename pattern proves it
I never said that you were wrong about that.
Only that a Meguminfag making a thread like that isn't out of the question.

A shame, I think she has good potential to become a more major character. At least she has more potential than Darkness and Iris.

Yep. She just needs character motivations to be good at this point. If Yunyun got a spinoff, the author would probably build up on her thoughts and ambitions about becoming the next chief of the Crimson Demons. This could be pretty nice.

>“I’m just a bit curious, Chris, but what do you think of undead and devils?”
>“It would be great if they were exterminated.”
>She immediately answered.
>“Let’s say that it was a human that could only fulfill their wish by becoming an undead, and that they love humanity at heart. Or say, a devil that is unexpectedly not a bad person…”
>“It would be great if they were exterminated without exception.”
>What an exemplar Eris cultist.

Huh, I wonder how exaggerated are Aqua's claims about Eris. She can be pretty scary.

May Wiz never cross her path.

>Yep. She just needs character motivations to be good at this point.
that's exactly it and it's also a part of the reason I dislike Darkness and Iris.

Darkness could be interesting if the author used her life as a sheltered noble to give her actual motivations. Just like she made Megumin's one-joke explosion a lifetime goal of hers by revealing her past and making the readers want to cheer on her.

wow. you really put in the effort for this

>she'll focus more on Megumin than Komekko.
God no, I'm already getting sick of her

>She can be pretty scary.
Eris is a goddess from Greek mythology. Behind that pure smile there is a manipulative and sociopathic personality. She's pretty much a chaos goddess.

Last time Eris wanted to prank other gods she started the fucking Trojan war.

She's the only character with an actual past in Australia and provides great worldbuilding. I don't understand why anyone would get sick of her.

Vote for your girl guys!
strawpoll.me/12788410

I just hope the whole "I was a goddess of destuction in my past life" is just chuuni shit and not actually something that's actually true but she said casually.

The lying bell didn't ring, so it's probably true. Now, the author might not pursue that plot point and just leave it as a joke. But with Wolbach being possibly alive, there's still a chance that it is a serious plot point.

The lying bell doesn't ring if the person believes what he says at heart, it doesn't necessarily need to be true, the person might just be deluded in absolutely believing it no matter what. The bell works detecting the malice within the lie, it is not an objective detector of truth or falsity.

There are many situations in the novel in which lies could be said without the bell detecting them. Aqua by instance, said she could say small lies without being detected because the evil in her lies would be purified by his godly aura as long as it wasn't a huge lie she could never believe.

>Megumin asks for suggestions for Chomusuke's name in her Crimson Magic school class
>Kasuma is one of the suggestions
>Fast-forward one year later, at Alcanretia, Megumin points out that Kazuma is a fine name by Crimson Demon standards
Pottery.

I just want to see explosions man

That might be the case, but Kazuma really believed he had no connections with the demon king army when Sena asked him that question, since he doesn't consider Wiz a demon king minion at heart.

>tfw Komekko stole the kill (you know who I'm talking about)
>tfw she will make an adventurer card someday and find out she's lvl +20

>But you can read the 4 translated chapters of Continued Explosions
WHERE
I can't find chapter 4 translated.

Is Yunyun autistic?

I believe it's just bad writing. The author changed the mechanism of the bell for plot convenience in both moments.

Yes.

What about Megumin? How does she fare on the autism scale?

9/11

Pretty high tbqh

Some classifications according to google include:
>Repetitive behaviors
Explosion every day
>Limited Interests
Explosions
>Impulsive
Rushes out and brags to a number of generals about Explosion magic
>Selm harm
Constantly draining Mana to nothing depleting life force

>highly autistic
Literally /ourgirl/

I'm pretty sure all the Crimson Demons are

So does this mean Megufags are actually autistic

Well we are on the board on this website

It took you this long to get this?

Just like most of the people who post on Sup Forums.

Funifura and Dodonko are total normies

Every group has some minorities

How much exactly does Megumin love explosions?

more than three meals a day

>Irrelevant
Sorry mate, I won't take that bait.

is there anything that could make her give up explosions?

>not even top 3

well, I'm pretty sure she would give them up if Kazuma made her learn advanced magic

Kazuma.

Will Megumin ever reach a point where her explosions can't be improved anymore?

He w-wouldn't do that?
Right?

She'll destroy the planet before that happens

did you read vol 5?

Megumin gave him her card so he could use all her saved-up points to make her learn advanced magic. He didn't, and put them all in "Improved Explosion".

I'm just starting 2
Should be able to get to 5 today

you can pinpoint the exact moment her panties get wet, kazuma knows his stuff

I want to sexually enslave megumin and take away her ability to cast explosion spells unless she takes the semen of ten old men each day deep inside her womb.

she was willing to learn advanced magic for kazuma/her group

Kazuma Kazuma

pure girls are for individual sex only

pretty sure it was a mistake considering how he constantly drops his spaghetti

isn't Funifura a brocon

Hai, Kazuma-desu!

Why is komeko salivating in that cover ?

She can have sex with one at a time if that's the issue.

Kazuma Kazuma Kazuma

because she's got food in her hands

She's hugging her emergency ration.

Chomusuke looks tasty.

He's pretty good for someone that got NTR'd by his waifu in middle school