Tick tock tick tock

tick tock tick tock

And here's something equally likely

Get your reddit and maymay shit outta here.

The truth, it hurts deep in your heart doesn't it?

Sadly she will probably win, what chance does Trump stand against Oprah?

*Sucks on the earlobe of a kike sex offender*

None lol

hahahahahahahahahahahaa
*deep breath*
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no

She would last roughly one debate. Oprah interviews people like Trump, Trump doesn't interview people like Oprah

the memes will de-spleen her self esteem

>Democrats plan to run a woman who's literal motto is EVERYONE GETS EVERYTHING FREE!FREE!FREE!
I'll be laughing so hard in 2020. Politics will have become a complete caricature on both sides. Will be awaiting President Camacho 2024

remember how she reacted to 9000 penises? She's so ripe to be memed to destruction

Her speech was not about Trump, hint.

Until you realize she isn't running and quit spamming this bullshit?

The future is Yeezy, bitch.

What kind of asshole would vote for a fat black woman just because she's fat black women that's fucking stu---oh. This bullshit again.

Fucking delusional. i hope I can filter by flag.

>remember how she reacted to 9000 penises?
that was funny...

Oprah threads are shill threads.
Don’t reply.
>the more newfags know

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

>She's so ripe to be memed to destruction
Sup Forums: Puppet Masters

Perhaps an Oprah victory would be kek's way of collecting debt for all the high energy we loaned from him

In the future this period in time could be used as a lesson as to what happens when democracy can't take itself seriously anymore and we resorted to electing tv celebreties and dogs for presidents, mayors and so on

oprah will be president if she runs. don't underestimate the stupidity of the american people. trump became president after all

Oprah is a pig.

yea africa is going to be genocided and they know it but this is what happens when you fuck up everything at the UN and there are no rules now

by extension black people in other parts of the world will kind of be discouraged from staying. they tried this with east asians a few times the difference is technological and economic power

to put it plainly the brits what total control over the gold mines and they dont like being told no. they will send france or germany or america or who ever they have to to do it and even use nig soldiers from america they dont give a fuck and africa ruined the UNs reputation because western nations gunning down others representatives was bad but african ones doing after them nulled all UN authority. its just for show now. every one assumes its all fake . fuck sweden had been staging fake UN meetings in europe. thats where nikki haley went she didnt even go to the real UN . thats how little the UN matters. that would have been a big deal a decade ago. now not so much

>Invent wheel
>Give the technology to Munange
>Within minutes he use it to roll over to rape a woman
>Enjoy this cuckery so much you place him on top of a hill and push him down whenever a woman comes near
>The extra speed makes the penetration much more powerful
>Shitpost on Sup Forums about the virtues of multiculture

Feels good to be a Swede

>future president
I know burgers can go full retard sometimes but a nigger was tried and the gay chimp's biggest accomplishment was to add 10 trillion on the debt. A sheboon is just full-retard and will not happen

I'm sorry Swedebro. That was harsh.

The mentally ill show up and thread dies.

No! I am the killer of threads!

>I am the killer of threads!
burger please, we all know that leafs are the most effective thread killers

That's MY line you fat fucking nigger!

no leaf is an island user

Child traffiking connections to ooompalooompa! Surprised?!!