Why do you find the idea of 6 million Jews being murdered during WW2 to be absurd?

Why do you find the idea of 6 million Jews being murdered during WW2 to be absurd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKtE2WhjBss
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE
veteranstoday.com/2010/11/13/gordon-duff-who-speaks-up-for-holocaust-survivors/
thejc.com/news/world-news/83898/australian-mans-holocaust-story-labelled-a-lie’
sheepsheadbites.com/2013/06/dora-grande-brighton-beach-holocaust-scam/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/154655
algemeiner.com/2014/05/12/court-rules-fake-holocaust-survivor-must-return-22-5-million-from-book-misha-about-fabricated-tale/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
dailystormer.com/foxman-addressing-holodomor-in-the-ukraine-goyim-must-remain-silent/
worldbulletin.net/world/150013/france-to-pay-60-million-to-jewish-holocaust-deportees
nypost.com/2013/11/04/fraudster-gets-8-years-in-57m-holocaust-scheme/
foxnews.com/world/2014/09/04/germany-agrees-to-one-time-payments-to-help-nazis-child-victims-in-their-old/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/187603
haaretz.com/news/study-holocaust-trauma-affects-grandchildren-of-survivors-1.230984
youtube.com/watch?v=-wDzkhgj9TU
chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=6000000 jews
vho.org/dl/ENG/ccm.pdf
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/KULA.pdf
vho.org/dl/ENG/dth.pdf
vho.org/dl/ENG/e.pdf
vho.org/dl/ENG/fof.pdf
vho.org/dl/ENG/tfh.pdf
vho.org/dl/ENG/Giant.pdf
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres4/NFHolindustry.pdf
youtu.be/LQdDnbXXn20
hooktube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
hooktube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
hooktube.com/watch?v=gM1Wa2MT1as
hooktube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
hooktube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
hooktube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
hooktube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they died of typhus.

I don't find it absurd, I find it enjoyable.

Its not absurd. Its just not true

roughly the same number of jews existed when the war ended as existed when the war started

because cleaning out gas chambers full of dead bodies who have shit/pissed/bled/clawed at eachother as they were being gassed is not any less traumatizing to soldiers than firing squad duties, and certainly not worth wasting an absurd amount of resources to kill off own slave population

Sadly it was real, in their minds

If it spanned over ten years BY arms, sure. But a nonfatal gas that is meant to kill lice? Absurd

Because I had Physics and Chemistry at elementary

I want to lick her feet

Because they've never read a single book or watched a documentary about it

Learning is a jew conspiracy, apparently

Precisely because that figure comes from jewish mouths

Where 4 million were, 6 million died, and 11 million were left.

Dogmas and absolutes often evoke a sense of investigtion in me. In the light of the reserch I have done and the amount if unasnwered, unaddressed or evidence that are outright clipped , is ultimately going to lead to the fact that nazis wouldnt be able to kill 6 million jews both systemtically and secretively. Either the whole german population were in on it or it simply wasn’t real. Also history books on allies is always painted them as good guys just like how ottomans are deicted in our history books. Seeing the similarities , it is obviousthst allies are full of shit and 6 million kikes killed hitler

It's such a good idea. It's a shame it never happened

>learning comes from media

are you like a full retard or something? even a motor task as simple as learning how to juggle grows far more brain tissue than a year's worth of public school. motor action = brain growth it's very very very extremely incredibly simple. you should study it some time when you aren't larping on facebook as a sociable human being.

>even a motor task as simple as learning how to juggle grows far more brain tissue than a year's worth of public school.

Well I didn't go to a public school

I don't doubt for a second that there was atrocities and war crimes committed by the Nazi's, but 6 million Jew? No fucking way. Why, during war time, would you eliminate 6 million people in lieu of placing them in labor camps? This wouldn't happen. The holocaust wasn't an outright lie, but greatly exaggerated imo.

because it didn't happen

Kek even the pro-holocaust books and documentaries are full of contradictions. The whole thing doesn't make sense if you don't take leaps of faith like "they destroyed the evidence". It's unironically a conspiracy theory.

Because it shouldn't make me this erect.

that explains more than you know. how were the excursions with the other bible kids?

Becuase murder is a legal term that only applies to humans, not reptilians.

I wish it actually happened but I'm also sad that it wasn't all of them.

Why should I care?

if the evidence was destroyed it wouldn't be illegal to search for, no?

>even the pro-holocaust books and documentaries are full of contradictions.

Again, I doubt you've ever sat through a single one.

Yes, because fuck you thats why.

Fine, ours was a secular school. I'm not ashamed of my level of education but you are.

Because 6 billion is a Talmudic number and Holocaust itself is a zionist hoax devised to secure the existence of Israel, the first jewish state in 3000 years, and let Moloch consume this world.

because its illegal to question it in many nations

Because every half century they say 6 million Jews died

Not absurd. ((Convenient)).

Always convenient to fulfill the prophecy.

South Park is incredible.

Think about how bad it is now. Now imagine 4-6 million more. Unfortunately, most of the worst ones got away but just imagine how bad life is now double the Jewry in the world. Think of the git the Poles ended up with and how the Germans cleaned their house and latvia and ukraine and lithuania.

depends on how you define "murdered".
lots of jews died from sickness/starving/dehydration etc.

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Hoax
>youtube.com/watch?v=oKtE2WhjBss
The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
>youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
>youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE

Because it's funny to piss off kikes with the truth.

It's a never-ending argument. I used to be Zundel level of skeptic, now I know the details and numbers and "gas ovens" are mostly shit but the Germans and local populations together did clean house, and we should thank whatever gods may be each day for it.

Use your brain motherfucker, why Hitler having 3 fronts, losing all of them, being bombarded and fighting the submarine war, invest resourses killing jews in a stupid and ineficient way (gas) when he can use all of that resources in the fucking WAR. If hitler really tried to exterminated the jews, he instead of gas them, he would starved to death or killing the jews like the katyn massacre, with a bullet in the neck. For fuck sakes, its even stupid to think that the guys who built rockets and jet fighters were sooooo fucking stupid to try to exterminate the jews by gas. Why not copy the methods of the NVKD?

The amount of fuel to fire those ovens would have been beyond human reasoning, the Nazis had plenty of bullets, why waste time and resources herding them into camps just to gas then cremate them? It makes no logistical sense. The only logical purpose of those camps is that they were not unlike the ones we interred japanese in for the duration of the war, the jews had overwhelmingly participated in communist movements in the Weimar civil war so logicaly they were put in camps for that reason, not some fairy tale bullshit.

You know they stopped using bullets and started using gas precisely because they needed the bullets for the war, right?

Here's my favorite
>Nazis were monsters
>had human feeling problems in executions
Fucking chimps in Thailand have no problem being handed $5 to execute someone at close-range.

1. In many places it's illegal to question, and this is pretty much the only such event to become so widely "protected" without any real due cause.

2. It's EXCESSIVELY shilled in every facet of life every chance possible.

3. There were 9 million jews in ALL of europe during ww2.

Killing literally 66% of such a widely distributed ethnc group that is often enough hard to distinguish from any other european and if they actually bothered, could easily hide in plain sight.... yeah, no. Germans are fucking efficient but not that efficient, leading to next point:

4. Germans were not exterminating jews.

They were using them in labour camps.

The reason so many jews credibly could've died was in fact not due to Germans but due to Alllies specifically bombing supply lines INCLUDING supply lines to labour camps.

So fucking ironic the holocaust was 50% perpetrated by pretty much USA.

>THE HOLOCAUST ISN'T REAL BCUZ OF MUH OVEN SIZE

no you fucking idiot, they just tossed them into ditches. also, they all decided to secretly get tattoos over a 4 year period

P.S.

I'm not arguing for the Jews, and I actually thank God for it. But imagine you are a commando charged with covering the flanks of the army groups all the way down the entire East. you have to do this by eliminating Jewry and thus Bolshevik partisans. It's dehumanizing and non-Aryan work. No one will ever know and the Jews sure won't ever let people look, but be grateful there aren't a lot more.

Look at how poorly made that is. If you believe something as bad as that, you're a fucking idiot

Exploitation of the Holocaust

As Many as 90% of Those Claiming to Be Holocaust Survivors May Be Frauds

veteranstoday.com/2010/11/13/gordon-duff-who-speaks-up-for-holocaust-survivors/

Australian Man's Holocaust Story Labelled a 'Lie'

thejc.com/news/world-news/83898/australian-mans-holocaust-story-labelled-a-lie’

Brighton Beach Holocaust Fund Scammer Jailed for Nearly Two Years

sheepsheadbites.com/2013/06/dora-grande-brighton-beach-holocaust-scam/
CBS's Ben Stein Warns of Second Holocaust

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/154655

Court Rules Fake Holocaust Survivor Must Return $22.5 Million from Book 'Misha' About Fabricated Tale

algemeiner.com/2014/05/12/court-rules-fake-holocaust-survivor-must-return-22-5-million-from-book-misha-about-fabricated-tale/

Defamation: ADL Bullying Ukraine into Downplaying the Holodomor as Serious as the Holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

Foxman Addressing Holodomor in the Ukraine: Goyim Must Remain Silent

dailystormer.com/foxman-addressing-holodomor-in-the-ukraine-goyim-must-remain-silent/

France to Pay $60 Million to Jewish Holocaust Deportees

worldbulletin.net/world/150013/france-to-pay-60-million-to-jewish-holocaust-deportees

Fraudster Gets Eight Years in $57 Million Holocaust Scheme

nypost.com/2013/11/04/fraudster-gets-8-years-in-57m-holocaust-scheme/

Germany to Provide Funds to Nazis' Child Victims

foxnews.com/world/2014/09/04/germany-agrees-to-one-time-payments-to-help-nazis-child-victims-in-their-old/

Har Nof Attack Scene 'Looked Like the Holocaust'

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/187603

Holocaust Trauma Affects Grandchildren of Survivors

haaretz.com/news/study-holocaust-trauma-affects-grandchildren-of-survivors-1.230984

don't know what jews are kvetching about. looks pretty comfy to me.

>Why do you find the idea of 6 million Jews being murdered during WW2 to be absurd?
Its not enough.

to this point the efficient germans knew that bullets and rope were much cheaper, and the bodies needed to be cremated eventually so im just lost at the whole thing

Now show the part with the british soldier bulldozing them into that ditch. Unless you think that is a wermach soldier wearing a beret.

THIS THREAD IS NOT RELATED TO POLITICS.

IF YOU WANT TO DISCUS HISTORY, GO TO

>>>/HIS/

IF YOU WANT TO SHITPOST, GO TO

>>>/BANT/

Because they include starvation of people not in internment camps. You have to be pretty stupid to starve to death.

I think it happened, but I don't give a shit.
Seventy years ago some Germans were dicks to some Poles and now I have to feel bad about it?
Also I hate that everyone else in the camps are just ignored, Gypsies, Gays, Commies, Criminals and a few dozen other groups were all fucked up and they get no national memorials in every country on the planet and no "don't offend them or you're literally Hitler" speeches.

Pisses me off how much the Jewish community milks this.

2.25 per minute for 5 years straight

youtube.com/watch?v=-wDzkhgj9TU

I think it's absurd that they didn't finish the job

chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=6000000 jews

lmao how fucking autistic are people to still believe fucking jews and left-wing media that 6 millions jews died when all the facts and proof are there
Even going through a few pages of jewgle you can find proof as how it's all jewish propaganda as usual
Just like how 'Hitler killed himself but we cant find no DNA or evidence lol'

Listen to this Anglo.
>a few dozen other groups
Like pedophiles, trannies, rapists, you know, people who sold kids for money. Why do you think the left sympathize with pedophiles more than Nazis?

/thread

Concentration Camp Majdanek: A Historical and Technical Study - Jürgen Graf, Carlo Mattogno

vho.org/dl/ENG/ccm.pdf

'Did Six Million Really Die?' - Barbara Kulaszka

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/KULA.pdf

Dissecting the Holocaust: The Growing Critique of 'Truth' and 'Memory', (2nd Revised Edition) - Germar Rudolf

vho.org/dl/ENG/dth.pdf

Exactitude: Festschrift for Robert Faurisson to his 75th Birthday - R.H. Countess, Ch. Lindtner, G. Rudolf

vho.org/dl/ENG/e.pdf

Fight or Flight: The Personal Face of Revisionism - Dr. Fredrick Töben

vho.org/dl/ENG/fof.pdf

The First Holocaust: Jewish Fund Raising Campaigns with Holocaust Claims During and After World War One - Don Heddesheimer

vho.org/dl/ENG/tfh.pdf

The Giant with Feet of Clay: Raul Hilberg and His Standard Work on the 'Holocaust' - Jürgen Graf

vho.org/dl/ENG/Giant.pdf

The Holocaust Industry - Norman G. Finkelstein

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres4/NFHolindustry.pdf

Because the numbers on their arms never go up to 6 digits

Prove me wrong faggot.

Wanna get even more pissed off look at all those who got the historical shaft in Aktion T4

Get to the program Schlomo, we feel like its 7 million now.

Denmark are you unaware of the consequences of this wartime propaganda lie?

>'Hitler killed himself but we cant find no DNA
We have the audio of Otto Gunsher, the SS colonel ordered to get the petrol to cremate AH a Eva Braun (then Eva Hitler) after his death.

really though, what will things be like once this bullshit is all cleared up?
White ethnostate?

Since I didn't get an answer here's the real story behind the Holocaust.
It didn't happen to "Jews", it was the firebombing of civilians in German cities with white phosphorous bombs
The fucking cunting queen of england got her sacrifice to moloch, btw, that's what holocausts are, burnt offerings to a fucking demon cow, and all these little golems are here to lie and obfuscate to protect their source of income

S

I don't. It definitely happened. 5.8 million Jews, mostly Slavic, and 12.5 million goyim, mostly Slavic. The Zionist Jews teamed up with the Nazis, using them as good goyim, to wipe out the Bolshevik Jews and their good goyim, the Soviets. The Bolshevik Jews lost and then the Zionist Jews turned on the Nazis and destroyed them with the help of the Banking Jews to hide their perfidy.

The Holocaust was a burnt offering of Bolshevik Jews to Moloch, made by Zionist Jews to ensure the creation of the State of Israel.

This is the last red pill: the Jews did the Holocaust.

nope, it's a brit. he's there because your genius mustache boi was too sleepy sleepy to wake up and order his panzer divisions around, and was too arrogant to withdraw his troops to protect germany as he got fucked from two sides, then married his ugly wife in a bunker and then shot himself in the head.

>When British and Canadian troops finally entered they found over 13,000 unburied bodies and (including the satellite camps) around 60,000 inmates, most acutely sick and starving. The prisoners had been without food or water for days before the Allied arrival, partially due to allied bombing. Immediately before and after liberation, prisoners were dying at around 500 per day, mostly from typhus.

The typhus thing is so fucking blown out of proportion. Yes it was rampant, but only because these "fun summer camps for jews" were fucking filthy and disgusting.

yeah, its a brit burying bodies. get real you pathetic faggots

Extermination of Jews kek

im with it

yes, very much. because I was educated in the netherlands, not australia. they have real apartheid there but they call it dyslexia - ALL ethnic dutch students had it and got extra exam time. me and the chinese girl were just rushing through dictionaries the whole time and desperately trying to understand why the students say yes to every word the teachers say, true or false.

we were strangers in a strange land. and when I came home, I saw things in a new light. Australia is basically god's country, a perfect place of post-card perfect views and friendly locals. it turns out that the main issue I had was that I wanted to black the place out of spite for not "looking like a local". and it turns out that those locals just call everyone an ugly black cunt, for fun.

I was pretentious and blind and 17 years old. so that is why my education was shameful. it took seeing a person shot dead in the street to understand why I was a patriot (bye bye turkish lady hush now you died when you set foot below sea level)

>Otto
>get the gas

the reason ausfag didnt get 'fpbp' is because ausfag implies taht 6 gorrian jews died of typhus. there was no 6 million.

>20+18
>implying jews are real
>get redpilled, fags

Well, the holohoax will bite them in the ass. When we do set it up to be even more Jews and even more spics and all niggers and chimps, they will regret following the Jews to the death. They only gave ideas to millions of real humans.

not unless we do something

oyvey 6 million is an important number to the jews not only because of the holocaust

Are you and your gang of nignogs going to stop a non-cartoon?

>focusing on the 6 million number
its a distraction, even if you get it lowered you have bigger fish to fry

You know what is really going to bite them in the ass? The 300 American Jews they murdered on 9/11.

They will pay.

me and my nogs will redpill the masses

All countries committed war crimes but id have to say the Nazis committed the least.
Yea many people died that's given
The Russians used their women and children as human shields and cannon fodder. There's diaries of Nazi soldiers talking about how disgusted they were after finding this out
The allies bombed german cities and sent many men,woman and children who were innocent to Russian gulags just because they lived in an axis country. Not to mention the bombings that killed millions of german civilians.
Hitler was very strict about not bombing Paris or other high civilian areas and to only attack military bases. The punishment for Nazi soldiers for rape or any harm to civilians, (which was well known and the war time propoganda that the "Nazis raped innocent women" is a lie), was either execution or to be sent into labor camps or prison
Reminder it was the Germans who had their women raped by the mongrel soviets

Interesting video where Wehrmacht veterans talk about the war and BTFO Jew propaganda
youtu.be/LQdDnbXXn20

Stormfags, stop shilling for the Jews. They did it.

how many bodies are in that pit?
it looks like less than 100 to me.
It is said that at Treblinka, approximately 700,000 people were buried in pits. These pits were then dug up, and the putrefying bodies were cremated (to conveniently get rid of the evidence). Does that seem realistic to you?

Also, how can we be sure the pit in your picture is even a German camp? The Russians purged tens of thousands of innocent people at a time and buried them in mass graves too. It's not easy to sort out where these photos come from.

Hey kids!

Today we're going to learn about Steven Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Holocaust, called "The Last Days". It stars several Holocaust survivors spewing complete bullshit, and even has Paul Parks in it! Paul Parks is a black soldier who claims to have liberated concentration camps, but there's just one tiny problem with his story.

You see, historians and military documents proved that Parks' unit didn't do any of the things he claims. Even better still, this was all known before Spielberg invited him to be in The Last Days. Parks had taken part in an earlier documentary about brave black soldiers and their role in liberating camps that turned out to be a complete hoax and had to be taken off of shelves!

Unsurprisingly, Spielberg's film was not criticized for this and he still has his Oscar. Because that's just how Jews roll, kids!

Oh, and one of the other "survivors" became a Californian politician and was instrumental in building the case for the first Iraq war using the same sort of atrocity lies that the Jews have used against the Germans. Neato, huh?

>The Last Days of the Big Lie

The gas chambers are a myth, just like the myth that Nazis made soap out of human fat (from Jewish concentration camp prisoners).

The soap myth began as a rumor in the camps. Soap given to prisoners was embossed with the soap company's initials, which Jews took to stand for "Pure Jewish Fat". That was the only "evidence" they had for the accusation, which was later debunked by historians, but Jews continued to repeat the soap myth well into the 1990s. Such is the power of stories that are believed on faith rather than evidence.

"Holocaust survivors" admit they heard rumors about gas chambers from other Jews before even arriving at a concentration camp. Thus if a Jew lost a loved one during the war, they simply assumed they had gone to the gas chambers. Even after the Allies investigated a camp and determined it was *not* a death camp, inmates still repeated the story because they felt they were doing a good thing for the "victims". Insodoing the myth is reinforced without a shred of truth or evidence.

Gas chambers existed, but were for fumigating clothes and bedding to exterminate Typhus-spreading lice. It was a life-saving measure in all camps (including army barracks with no prisoners). That's why survivors often include details like haircuts & showers (also to eliminate lice). Despite these efforts, typhus (aka "camp fever") resulted in 200k deaths by the end of the war (Red Cross reports). That's why the camps needed crematories. But those deaths weren't planned, in fact the Germans tried to prevent them, and total nowhere near 6,000,000.

You can hear directly from Jews, and learn more about the improbability of the story, why the numbers claimed to have been killed in gas chambers at Auschwitz is scientifically & technically impossible, in the following videos. Watch it & make up your own mind.

>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:

>Auschwitz vs Science:
hooktube.com/watch?v=gM1Wa2MT1as

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
hooktube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
hooktube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
hooktube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
hooktube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Stormfags get the gas first

Because Simon Wiesenthal made up out of thin air the 5 million non-jews allegedly murdered, and nobody would have known it was a lie until last year when the Jews admitted to it in order to attack Trump.

Nice links my leaf

The actual truth is that that fucking Nazi piece of shit reduced the number of goyish non-combatants murdered by the Nazis by about 2/3rds so that the number of Jews was bigger than the number of goys.