British blacks/africans

How are british africans or british blacks, idk what you call them? I'm not talking about your recent immi-cunts, I'm talking about the proper 3-4+ generation british-africans. Are they tolerable? Are they remotely close to american niggers? If they're nothing like our niggers, what went different? I don't hear near as much difficulties in the UK about the black population, compared to here. last time I was in Britain, I was in London when I was kid, so I remember nothing about the atmosphere of the people there.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/italian-foreign-minister-weve-been-abandoned-by-europe-on-refugee-crisis/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WY620M4o5dA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

foy

There are no black Britons

Niggers are Niggers. You can take the Nigger out of Africa but you cant take the Nigger out of Niggers.

Leafposter gets it.

better than yours

not sure about London though

>British
>Blacks/africans
Wtf are you smoking amerimutt, niggers can't be british

They commit crime pretty much proportionally to basketball americans.
> I don't hear near as much difficulties in the UK about the black population, compared to here
Kek they're a menace. I used to live in a nigger neighborhood in the UK. They have pretty much the same gang culture as the US, but they have fewer guns.

Blacks are literally a different species, it's impossible for an Anglo to have black skin if he mates with a nigger that's not an Anglo anymore that's a new species that was created by mixing a human and a nigger

Memeflag dumb nigger opinion discarded.

Shieeeeete

Blacks from Africa living in the West = usually good people.

African-Americans and Caribbeans blacks (in other words New World Blacks) = usually shit-tier people.

Female monkeys literally turn me off. I want muslim south asian women instead. Since I am high T

user... I think you're in the wrong thread, mate.

LMFAO. Not so wrong. Still horny though.

In south africa we always say " you can beat the nigger out the bush but you can't beat the bush out the nigger"

kek
>pic related
Are you a nigger?

Med =/= Nigger

But you get a lot of refugees, mate. Do you not? How many refuboats has your gooberment (((helped))) cross into Europe?

A simple search says yes.
politico.eu/article/italian-foreign-minister-weve-been-abandoned-by-europe-on-refugee-crisis/

I know I know. I am also unemployed. I move out of here soon.

What would you have to say if I told you you were being baited sir?

I'd believe it. Mostly bumping own thread, cause no Brits are answering except for the 2 above.

>outside of cities they are generally ok
>in a lot of cases fresh of the boat africans are actually better than the ones that were born here, varies wildly depending on country of origin and if they are immigrants or 'refugees' though
>brits arent answering because its 8.20 am
>uk city nigs are basically afro-americans lite only with knifes instead of guns and half of them are muslims

The blackest parts of sweden, germany and the UK have lower murder rates than the most "white" parts of burgerland.

Stabbing, throwing acid,shootings.
Delightful people.

Do you really think britbongs give a shit about themselves and the lives of their heirs?

>the memes are literally shaping reality

I work with both American niggers and African niggers. While the Africans generally have a calmer demeanor and are easy to get along with, they're just as lazy and dumb as American niggers and they have gag inducing hygiene.

Yeh, but ours is black on black crime, not black on white. Are you sure the numbers are right? I could be wrong, but let's look at what's really happening in the actual crime rates here.
There are NEET's in Britian, but I see your point. So niggers there don't organize into hardcore gangs?
I thought those were muslims.
No idea. All my knowledge of brits come from tv shows and the bantz I hear on this site.

Only in liberal utopia news media approved by Israel.

spbp

>So niggers there don't organize into hardcore gangs?
not really, they just randomly stab each other over inane shit like which area they live in.

>I thought those were muslims.
a lot of our niggers are muslims.

Niggers can be of every religion they want ( Christianity, Islam, Fetishism ). But for me they are still monkeys. Nothing changed since they switched religious denomination a century ago.

>a lot of our niggers are muslims
But, I am not talking about your refucunts, I'm mostly talking about your multi-generation blacks. The ones who's great grandparents were born and raised in the UK.

>who's
Whose

London has a 12% black population which commits 50% of the local violent crime, the same as the entire USA. Nuff said.

I work with a couple if third generation black guys. They're generally sound, but I just think they're a few IQ points lower than the rest of us, so you have to dumb yourself down when you.asl them to do stuff.

Other than that they're fine. The one is a meme-spouting twitch streamer though.

We hav foun de whey. We r naw de Tru I landers

la atrocidad

yeah theyre still fucked

Outside of London they're bad but not that bad, and there aren't very many of them despite what BBC propaganda would suggest. In London they are just as bad as yours, but differently and there are massive hordes of them infesting many boroughs. They don't have the slavery or civil rights baggage yours have but they still act poorly, with more Jamaican cultural influence and more actual Africans who haven't been tamed.

British-born blacks apparently have an average IQ of around 92, so 7 points higher than the American black average.

In my personal experience London niggers (or anywhere blacks are raised in mostly black environments) are awful. But blacks from other parts of the UK tend to be alright.

Notice that the people posting here saying "ooh the blacks are terrible" are mostly Yankee doodle daddies, syrup slurpers, pasta botherers or other foreigners using funny flags in the belief that they'll fool people into thinking they might be British. A true Brit will almost always display their geographic flag on their posts, because Britain may be shit in many ways but let's be honest here it is the least shit country in the world even with it's horrendous government, that is something to be justifiably proud of.

That shit out of the way most British jiggaboos and jungle bunnies are perfectly fine. Since Victorian times at least Britain has functioned mainly as a meritocracy and most families that get here through legal means do actually get this. Their family might not get to the top but, unlike America where mostly if you're born in the ghetto you stay in the ghetto, if you try hard enough and have talent you can improve your circumstances. They also understand it works the opposite way too and if you let your kids act as if they are lower working class American niggers rather than a proud British wog then this wastes their hard work in becoming a respected member of society. They pressure their kids to do well and some actually do. In the UK we have black doctors, black barristers, Black actors playing roles other than rappers, black accountants and even black policemen. Sure there are some bad apples who tend to conglomerate together but compared to America it is nothing.

The ones that came from 50s to 64 were manual workers, doing minimum.
The ones that were born of them were violent savages on the whole.
The ones that were born of them have been coddled and paid for by their racist white overlords.
I bet the most liberal proponent of that immigration is going pulsar in their grave, stupid cunts.

OBSESSED!

i can do the same thing, schlomo

Lol, America is way better lime.

Because it's morning and most don't start shitposting until afternoon..

Idiots.

Also niggers are niggers.

>Second image is supposed to be Mozart
Mozart wasn't born in Britain ffs.

>>Olaudah Equiano

>country filled to the brim with nutjobs
>better country

Dont make me chuckle young chap.

And a "taco taco los taco taco" to you too young lady!

1st gen immigrants in the 50s generally were good people, tend to be very polite with a decent community spirit, went down hill after that with each generation, the ones that are teenagers now are little better than animals, hang around in hoards because they think they are untouchable, and they have imported every aspect of their lifestyle and behavior from the lowest level of american 'culture', fist bumps as greetings, the way they talk, everything, but the worst of it is white guys mimicking it in some misbegotten attempt to fit in with them

They are not better than yours just less densely distributed and organised outside London.

entire bottom row of mine You fucking dipshit

>idk what you call them?
Niggers.. you call them niggers.

they don't belong
a bunch of self entitled vulgar apes

do you know what the most famous English celebration, outside of England.
the London ape carnival.
there might be a few negro caribbeans that adapted to our culture, but the majority are violent subhumans, and will become ever more so as they are scooped up by islam.
Blacks and arabs stick together in England and elsewhere. None of them belong here, not a single one. They are 3.4% of the population, which doesn't sound much, but look at the stats from 1990 even. It is yet another part of England not being English anymore, Sounds like rhetoric, but if you skim read population statistics and census data for 5 minutes, it is irrefutable.
London is the spawning ground now, and they spread out into every direction. Don't think they are contained.
English people are being degenerised by this alien influence.Note how heavily it is promoted too. 90%+ of the Christmas adverts were a black male with a white female. 3.4% now, but they are pushing for 100%.
Each man deserves his own country with his own people. If they wanted to import subhumans, they should have asked the public in 1950.

Are they getting equipped to go back?
They just seem nice and ready TO GO BACK!

this.

Tolerable as many of the older gentlemen adopted our ways of life and live by our laws and customs. They assimilated. Their kids and grandkids however, looked out to America, adopted the slave nigger mindset and started forming faggot gangs stabbing and shooting and robbing and making degenerate skeepowpow nigger music.

It's a mixed bag really.

Iv only ever met 3 black people but they where all nice people
Maybe the lack of thug culture here helps

They're pretty much like this tune

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WY620M4o5dA