None of this shit is important

This is all a distraction from the real issue. All issues talked about in politics are all just desperate distractions to try to shrink reality down and allow for people to feel comfortable.

The reality is that we're on a rock hurtling through space, and we're relatively not doing a damn thing to better secure our position. The Earth is a speck, yet we argue about dumb territorial conflicts over some infinitesimally small quantity of the galaxy's resources.

Humanity needs to step up. We don't have infinite resources. We don't have infinite time. And if we're unable to get over this shit as a species, then I say just launch the nukes and deaden the entire fucking planet right now. Because if the human race can't get their shit together, they're all subsapients that deserve only the mercy of immediate extinction.

Jews.

Go back to your blog faggot tumblerina

Well luckily for us, we aren't gonna be alive when global warming starts getting really fucking bad and fucking shit up. Still got at least another century before that happens.

I vote for extinction; the universe is far better off without our egos & special species snowflakeism shitting the rest of it up.

>And if we're unable to get over this shit as a species
And....what is keeping us from doing any of the things you mentioned?

Staying on the fucking pot instead of either shitting or getting off of it.
One side or the other needs to wipe the opposing one out & take control already. This constant bickering & shitflinging & minor oneupsmanships keep us in a circlejerk status quo that'll fucking last until Sol eats us all.
I don't even care which fucking side wins anymore, I just want one or the other to end it.

That's a long list. Greed, stupidity, shortsightedness, ego, self-righteousness. People are fit to spend years arguing about these tiny, inconsequential issues when we as a species should be focused on improving ourselves and reaching out. Funds and resources should be pouring into genetic research and technology. It should be a united investment of every human being on the planet.

One shower thought I had was that human immortality is something that needs to be figured out, and it needs to be forcibly applied to every person on the planet. Suddenly people will have to think 1000 years forward instead of stashing acorns for their retirement and impending death in spite of successive generations.

>implying political differences are keeping anyone from launching rockets to the stars
lol ok bud

Humanity is the birthing canal for a greater species. One that is immortal, infinite and capable of spreading life to other planets. They will call it God, until they too are capable of creating it.

see

>The reality is that we're on a rock hurtling through space

Speak for yourself bud.

It keeps focus on the little bullshit rather than the big picture. If humanity had clear collective focus, we'd have colonized at least one other fucking planet by now. It shouldn't have to take a private businessman essentially embarrassing us as a nation into reengaging.

Politics is all people undercutting one another to increase their acorn stash. They're fucking squirrels. They're vermin.

If you ask how political differences halt progress, look at how funds are juggled. Look at lobbying. Look at how people bandwagon. These people could be doing something. But they're preoccupied in their safespace. One that allows them to not have to think about bigger things. A convenient safe harbor for human ignorance of every sort.

>I don't even care which fucking side wins anymore, I just want one or the other to end it.

Sorry bro, this life likes its eternal dichotomies. When there isn't one, it is created as an artificial facade. Competition turns into progress, suffering turns into adaptation.

Such is the nature of the game.

>The reality is that we're on a rock hurtling through space, and we're relatively not doing a damn thing to better secure our position

Get off my rock!!

Yeah, let's just come together as a species and collectively shit out another habitable planet.

>Funds and resources should be pouring into genetic research and technology

Who creates money?
What is money wasted on?

nobody thinks long term and it's human nature
I don't remember the name but the value we give to a certain thing diminishes as the time that we have to get it increases
so take something nobody cares about (colonizing other planets) and ask them to choose between that and a nintendo switch and guess what they're going to have

Lets put all the poles on one of uranus' moons and then blow it up

They're out there. We either need to fucking focus on improving our ability to get there faster, instead of our terrestrial dick measuring contests, or focus on realizing realistic multigenerational colony ships to get us there eventually.

>hey guys the universe is a big place so that means that you shouldn't care about anything even if it immediately affects you lmao

I agree. Launch the nukes. We don't have time.

If this is something that we simply can never overcome, drop the fucking nukes already, cause we're going to off ourselves one way or another; might as well do it while there's still a reasonable chance & amount of time for the planet to bounce back & maybe shit out another intelligent species that'll do better.

this is some hippy shit

There are issues that directly and immediately affect you, and then there are the majority of issues that only exist to allow people to stockpile personal wealth out of manufactured issues that go back and forth forever and are totally fucking pointless.

>It shouldn't have to take a private businessman essentially embarrassing us as a nation into reengaging.
Here's your problem right here. What in the fuck does what your talking about have to do with Trump? By that logic, every politician in the modern age is holding us back as well but you don't mention them do you.
It has less to do with politics and more to do with the nature of money. Until space exploration actually benefits the race as a whole, you will never be able to get people to put their money into it, and space exploration / colonization will never help the race until we definitively find a planet worth colonizing, or the means to get there. You make it sound like it's an easy thing to do. Pro tip, it's not.

You two aren't invited to the colony ships. No bongs or roos.

>it's all the conflicts that actually motivate man to get off this nigger infested planet.

>What in the fuck does what your talking about have to do with Trump?
I was talking about fucking Musk; but I can see where you misunderstood.

Fuck off faggot. You’d reach l1 and realise you made a big mistake. Way to doom the species faggot

>Way to doom the species
We're doomed either way; at least we have a better chance trying than not. If we don't no trace of our existence will survive Sol's death beyond maybe a probe or two.

>I was talking about fucking Musk
Ahhh, my bad, I just assumed. In that case my second point is the one I would reiterate. It currently does not benefit society at all. I can see from a visionary standpoint what you mean. I grew up on Robert Mccall artwork, wondering the same thing. But until the endeavor actually produces results no one is going to pour money into it.

>human race can't get their shit together
Exactly, we have to get rid of jews, muslims, niggers and other non humans ASAP, or we are doomed to stuck on this planet for ever.

Read schilds ladder by Greg Egan. There’s a way off this rock, but it’s not by fleshboat.

Niggas in space.

space is for the white man,we can do it on our own

we dont need other races leeching off us

That's where you're wrong. We're focusing on all of the real issues, no matter how small or large they may seem. That's why you came here, and that's why you made this post in denial of what you know to be true. Sup Forums knows the power of teamwork, and we're using it to shape reality to our liking. You can join us or get left behind.

what?! fu! you cant survive any such trips without spaceemu squads supporting you. whatever man. whatever.

Guess it's part of our maturity out of our species' edgy teenage phase, learning to focus on more than the self centered now.

Will do, description sounds right up my alley.

it'll could be solved with genetic engineering (iterated embryo selection and cripsr)
whether it will I don't know

Let it go extinct then. You'll never get people to get their shit together and stop being petty. Never

If everyone commenting on this thread studied the what Occulted Knowledge was for 6 months they would have a lot better idea of where the earth is headed. The real knowledge is not just What, or Who manifests these realities. It’s Why?... why do some people choose to do wrong? When 99 percent do right? It’s as if some people are deliberately destroying us... The occult gives you the same awareness and lifts your consciousness in to the “heavens” to know what God Truly means and why such a small percent of humanity seeks to Enslaves the rest?

Never give up hope Sup Forums

Feminism destroyed the space age. No more phallic rockets for you, cuck.

HI JOE ROGAN

also, why do you have this obsession with nukes?
even if we get btfo by an asteroid in a 100 years, at least those were a few more years of enjoying being alive isn't it?
cause I got news for you, you are going to die one day. are you going to kill yourself right now just because you can't live forever?

Also Bump,
Because I’ve been there OP

why aren't 99% of people evil fucks? maybe because they would go to prison? maybe because the people they are messing with would fuck them up?

Because less then 1 percent of humans are born with a literal brain disability where they can not feel a regular range of emotion let alone sympathy for other people.

Prison is a more extreme version of slavery. It’s man made. Natural Laws do occur in this reality without government whether you see it or not user.

Guess what? The people they are messing with will not fuck them up because they haven’t? We gave them this “power” to hurt and enslave us. Because we believe we need it.
They have everyone tricked that we need them.

>MFW after we've spent years 'colonizing space', we still only have explored a 'tiny speck' of space because the universe is unfathomably big

Few people are naturally inclined to do evil whenever and wherever they can, and those that do have been classified as mentally ill. While some are generally mentally ill, a lot of it can be explained by a wide variety of factors that have led to them becoming megalomaniacs. This is what Jews are. Their culture and religion have been finely tuned for centuries to consistently produce destructive megalomaniacs, because Judaism is a cult. I would also like to point out that all men are capable of evil, though due to hubris few of them understand this. I try to be a good man and live an honest and wholesome life, but I'm not perfect. I know that if pushed far enough, I also have that same megalomaniac inside of me, waiting to be unleashed. This is why I have not lost hope in a better and brighter future, because I know that people are willing to fight for it.

Come to ohni

My vote is for robot master race

Why are most americans such retarded autistic spergs?Or is it the average age and iq of the american posters 16?

Take your pills, OP.

You're grouchy when off your meds.
Love you dude xxx

It took us hundreds of thousands of years to learn to write, in the heartbeat since then we've been to the fucking moon you ingrate, go contribute to our future as a species or just die you autistic fuck. All in good time.

>nihilistic environmentalist
kys
literally solves all your problems

/thread

>One shower thought I had was that human immortality is something that needs to be figured out, and it needs to be forcibly applied to every person on the planet. Suddenly people will have to think 1000 years forward instead of stashing acorns for their retirement and impending death in spite of successive generations.

Fuck off with your globalist bullshit. Immortality would be hell; and the only people attaining it are the ones in the shadows. They would get that immortality and stomp on your face forever.

>Nihilistic
The opposite. I frown on nihilism. There is a point and purpose to all things. And I reveal the point and purpose to the things I denounce. They are to subvert. To allow artists of exploitation to prosper at the sake of their species. They are the acts of a greatest form of treason.

Preach brother.

>why aren't 99% of people evil fucks?

Good people are in the minority. Many of them also will be evil people pretending to be good, to find vulnerable people to torment. Monsters in human masks. Humans are at Kali Yuga levels of corruption and wickedness, but it is mostly hidden under our "progressive and modern" societies.

Ur talkin lik Jesus mane.

>Humanity needs to step up.
I agree that humans need to make progress.

>We don't have infinite resources. We don't have infinite time.
And yet you want peace.

>And if we're unable to get over this shit as a species, then I say just launch the nukes and deaden the entire fucking planet right now.
Conflict is the nature of life. In the end of our tribulations, we come out stronger. We shed our weakness and develop our strengths. To embrace humanity, egality, would be nothing but a retarding force against progress.

Humanity doesn't exist, it isn't backed by biology. There is no collective identity but the construct you make in the back of your mind. Take care of what is objectively real: your family and community, your race. Feed the innate desire for altruism and tribalism, programmed by billions of years of survival.

If you want to get to space, to secure the known existence of life, then you need to see what is holding us back.

Fuck humanity, I desire something greater.

the typical nihilistic stupid pothead...

Get rid of niggers and spics, watch how much quicker things get done.

Fpbp and id.