NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING

NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING
twitter.com/DanRue_IG/status/904830032236785664

Yeah, everywhere they go they prove to be the lowest common denominator. They never behave and always act like fucking animals.

Sure thing, Logan.

Calling them the lowest common denominator is being generous. They're more like outliers, way worse than the average bottom of the barrel tier.

This is why we shoot niggers in America.
Now foreigners can understand.

You whites aren't any better neither, you're fools if you think you're better than niggers in Japan. Kek

White guy grabbed the child. Black guy is just filming

NEW SAKOKU EDICT OF 2018
ALL WAITO AND BRAKU PIGGUS MUST GO HOME IMMEDIATERY

Someone post the Japanese crime stats showing whites are the least criminal people there

>White
>UN Flag

Lol there are almost no japanese

too many weeb faces there, and a few brainwashed japs dragged into the picture to worry about something that has no relevance to their lives
DEPORT ALL ANIME AND MANGA FANS

vidya and legit japanese culture fans can stay

My brother-in-law is black. I used to think of him when I would hear racist things, but then I learned that he had served time in prison due to attempt to rob a convenience store. You wouldn't think it of him, because he did well in school and is an extremely nice person. But I lost a lot of respect for him (and my sister), and from that point on I slowly started to swallow the red pill

percentage of nips compared to whitecucks and nogs

The Chad America vs. the Virgin Japan

14 asian looking people
and too many god damn niggers
and too many god damn wiggers

Logan Paul got a race change surgery?

Dude I am becoming the same way.

A big time athlete from my hometown is now basically mentally insane. He apparently held up a gun store and a bank. It is crazy to hear what happens to people over time. he got a scholarship for football to college and everything and just dipped out Junior year.

Why do these niggers think it's okay to go to other countries and act this way? They do this shit everywhere they go. It's because white people let it get to this point. When niggers got out of hand they were hung like the scum that they are.

I'm Asian but I'm getting tired of niggers.

>When you have to use your Where's Wally skills to find anyone Japanese.

Literally english teachers with nothing better to do.

You whites don't do shit because you're too afraid of going to jail. Your system is broken and corrupt.

what did you expect, they are niggers
i work at the uni (mathematics) and we get every semester some new niggers and goat fuckers (rapefugees). They all drop out after 2 semesters because they are retarded, but claimed that they had excellent degrees in their home nations.
what a (((coincident))) that they lost all their papers on the way to goy-money

How can they claim Tokyo stands for anything when they aren't even Japanese citizens, shit like this triggers me and the Japs must get tired of these people always bitching about American bs but in the comfort of Nihon

What are you faggot gonna do about!? WHAT ARE YOU FAGGOTS GONNA DO ABOUT IT!? You're just gonna sit there and eat more Doritos and jack off to waifus throwing up on each other? Yeah, that's what i thought. Continue to bitch and complain, it's all you're good at.

dude justice 4 mike brown
he wuz a peaceful pavement ape who dinndu nuffin

That makes me really sad to hear

That's because we don't want to lose our land, job and we tend to have families we take care of. Can't just go throwing that all away for stupid fucking nigger reasons, amirite famalam?

japan should ban all political protest participation by foreigners

Nicw excuse soy boy. Way to stand up for your ideas. You raise a family in a society you don't agree with? Wow you're a smart one aren't you?

dey gud boys
dey dindu nuffin

And what about self defense? What if a nigger breaks into your home and you shoot him? Now you're going to jail. I'm aware that it's not like that in every state, but this shit happens constantly. It's ridiculous.

exactly its always terrible to hear about that type of stuff. I legit was always like "the black people from my home town are doing well at least." That truly is just not the case there. I know their parents did not have much because where I am from is a fairly racially charged area, but the kids just went right to the same shit.

>tfw I almost became an expat english teacher

What the hell was I thinking.

>mfw

>You raise a family in a society you don't agree with?
Ya, not everyone is a faggot like you user. You're probably not cut out fr it anyway, probably safe that you keep in your lane and not reproduce.

What a fucking cuck. Your sister is married to a fucking ape and will have ugly low IQ negro children with it.

Criminal or not you are basterizing your race

This is a completely acceptable scenario, user. I would then, more than likely, sue for damages and time loss at work.

Nothing you said made any sense you goddamn mongoloid. Stop huffing paint before posting cletus

Approach a white man with a cpl and get shot. I fucking dare you nigger. The white man won't go to jail. Everyone knows you are sub human.

goddamn at least 3/4 people commenting are niggers

try that in italy and we dissolve you in a vat of acid
hope after this video some japanese find these two monkeys and sever their heads off
dear ameritards why don't you keep this niggers scum in your shithole country? why do you allow niggers to travel? we don't want your american niggers as tourists in europe, where these monkey slaves finds the money to take planes? elect some president to enslave these subhumans again in cotton fields, we don't want them

What part did you have a hard time with?
The part where I called you a degenerate faggot?
Or that you should probably stay that way and never reproduce?
Soy boy.

>olive nigger saying anything about other niggers
Oh the hypocricy

The part where it had nothing to do with what i said, i.e the whole thing

I'm Asian, idiot.

>i'm\ the\ japanese\ now.jpg

Oh, I'm sorry queer. I didn't realize this was a Channel 4 interview.

get on your knees when you're talking to a roman, you dirty subhuman mongrel

>allowing emricans tourists
You either get some kike disrespecting your culture or niggers, the few white people left aren´t worth the trouble.

Is twitter going to overreact with the same moral outage over this? These shitskins were way more "disrespectful" than Logan but nobody will care. Liberals are the biggest hypocrites.
Americans are the worst baka gaijins.

outrage*

Blacks ruin this country

We wuz Romans and shieeet

spbp

>shoot nigger criminal
>go to prison
Doesn't seem to be happening, they keep rioting over it.

Japs ruined their own country

>white people and Japanese are compati-

You take this at face value? You fucking dumbass all that hair gel soak into your skull causing your brain to harden over and crack? Dumbass

fuck you Italians are the best

How?

I hope you and your sister die of aids you cock sucking cuck

Italians aren't white. Their whole country is pretty much 100% not white. What you said is akin to based black man

Okinawa is Okinawa, Not Japan.
Okinawans don't like to be called Japanese because they're Okinawans

One time I saw a Negro. It was wearing a cute hat and a man was playing grinder music box next to it.

I don’t think there’s enough to make that case but fuck the tours in shinjuku sure make that an annoying walk

wonder if they can be extradited for japan's first lynching

They make walking streets at night a somewhat danger. They scam you and pester you in certain areas.

Those guys are unironically whiter than your average american...kek.

One time i saw a jap. Next thing i knew their whole race died out because they stopped breeding

Those aren't Japanese and not even native EA either.

why aren't Italians white? No wonder everyone use the amerimutt meme against us, it's because of fags like you I guarantee you're either a spic or a nigger

sorry, my dear mongrel

Still beats being a greasy Italian.

Italians are the niggers of Western Europe.

exactly. you have a free pizza in your local pizzeria

this

my family already owns a pizzeria :^)

I'm white mother fucker and Italians are olive niggers who act just as stupid and agressive as American niggers. There is no difference

The white man gave Japan all the tools to succeed, you really think niggers are anywhere near white people in Japan or the rest of the world for that matter???

You can't even comprehend the hatred Asians have for niggers on average.

Why don't you kick them out or just beat the shit out of them until they're near death? Better question, why is your country letting them in?

omg, kys, trust me, or remove mirrors from your home.

Oh but you can comprehend it? You speak for all Asians? Pretty sure they are all a xenophobic race that doesn't like any foreigners

Deport them immediately, save your country before it's too late. We've pretty much already lost

HAHAHA ok you're brown eye'd nigger you can't compare to italians

Do you think Japan would get any backlash for banning people of color from coming to their country?

Lol user, you're fucking puny.

he's 1/4 native american lool look at his facial features

darn cant watch it. how many bans on twitter do you get before you get the permaban

he's right, we do hate niggers

Why don't you remove yourself from the world olive nigger, you've done nothing but shit up America with your disgusting guido offspring and the only redeeming quality was the pizza but even than we've made it better. You're not needed or relevant olive nigger. And i was proving to be white, way to move the goal post to
>le you're ugly because you're not an olive nigger
My best features are my eyes but you don't get that pleasure

From who? That's like asking if China would get any backlash for banning niggers. Asians don't care anyway. I know this because I too am Asian.

I remember being around my airbnb in shinjuku. When I would leave at night black callers would try to get me into clubs when yelling at me. Follow me down the street. I learned how to say a few nonsense phrases in polish and pretend I didn't know what I was talking about and they left me alone. But no Japanese person ever pestered me except to try and give me tissues and fans to help me in the heat.

>why we shoot niggers in America

Nonsense. The niggers shoot themselves.

but is the pizza al dente?

And being a fatass is a better alternative?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH