Trumps getting DACA approved

>trumps getting DACA approved
how can one possibly support him after this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDZXr2hTM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The lulz. I didn't vote for him or at all, but i support him because he pisses people off. Libs, conservatives, green party, i just don't give a shit! Apathetic centrist in it for the lulz ftw?

come on, its 2018

Does anyone actually believe the dems are going to get their shit together and work with reps on a bill that funds the border wall, closes the border, ends chain migration and the visa lottery program, in order to get DACA by the deadline?

>He can't see the 900000-D chess

>And thread.

He's getting the dems to either say yes to the wall or no to daca. His opponents always walk away from every event thinking they're winning. So this

I stopped after him supporting Israel like a good goy was 9000000 degree chess

Give me one example of amnesty not working, and hispanics not being based and voting for natural conservatives. Protip, you can't.

He can do whatever the fuck he wants at this point since your reaction is going to be the same either way.

DACA deal for wall funding

Reagan's Amnesty Act of 1986 faggot.

this
aswell as not recalling Trump every saying he'd abolish DACA completely. Correct me if I"m wrong, but make sure to top it with some sayge in all fields

>Deporting Central Americans from Long Island
It's about god damned time, ultimately without chain migration DACA is a drop in the bucket

You underestimate how stupid these Trumpfags really are.

>aswell as not recalling Trump every saying he'd abolish DACA completely.

Yes he did you fucking faggot ass cocksucker

He said on DAY ONE he would repeal DACA

Still sucking trump cock?

Guess who's your president faggot

nu-pol supports Drumpf no matter what, even though he does not represent their interests in any way whatsoever.

>Guess who's your president faggot

ZOG, just another jew faggot ass puppet.

an obese, micropenised, remorseless traitor who will be 25th'd, impeached, or assassinated before his term is up?

Good goy.

He's a ZOG puppet. (((They))) won't let chain immigration end, so he won't make a move on it.

Democracy just gives false hope and is designed to placate people and prevent them from actually organizing in any actually effective way against the powers that be. Those in power have nothing to lose by breaking their promises to you, and everything to gain. they don't care how much you whine or beg, you're just a dumb peasant.

Violent white-nationalist revolutions are the only way to put an end to ZOG. Stop letting these kikes constantly give you false hope in the form of these puppet "politicians".

Pic related.

This is 4D chess. Keep you enemies close (ie inside the USA). Wouldn't expect you to understand shill

Found the alphabet agency agitator.
Democracy is shit, yes, and our time will come. But impotent outbursts of rage get us nowhere.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDZXr2hTM
>Mexicans
Fuck Donald Trump
Attack peaceful Trump supporters
Fly the Mexican flag

>Trump
Let's reward them

says concerned maga voter for the 40th time

I was a believer in 4D chess, but maybe he's just retarded?

Sup Forums sucks kike dick now bro get used to it
B A S E D ISRAEL

>Sup Forums sucks kike dick now bro get used to it
Why do I sill post here anymore?

where else is there to go

By appealing to emotion instead of logic
> m-muh shills
> m-muh god emperor

Where are your parents??

A kike puppet who drinks diet coke all day

>pro israel

>pro daca

>pro no wall

geez,hes really draining that swamp,huh?

Shareblue shill

Why dont mods ban shills here? Wtf

this

That is not what Trump said you dolt.
In the bipartisan meeting Trump contradicted himself several times, and finished by saying he would support a clean DACA bill. Also, Trump stated it needs to be a 'bill of love'.
He turned heel on the issue, and when he mentioned the clean bill, hia constituent to his left nearly shook his head off his shoulders.

I found the party over country shill, everybody!

Death to the fucking Jews