Indian immigrant here

Indian immigrant here.

Why do whites allow Asians to out-compete them in their own countries?

Why do you tolerate them gloating about their superiority to your faces while you stand back and take it like the effeminate cuck-bois that you are?

Take the comments from this video of an asian fighting a white guy for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIZnVnzb9XU

Or these Korean comments from a video about Seung-Hui Cho's mass shootings:

youtube.com/watch?v=KElyLrrTLB0

News flash to whities: asian hate you and enjoy dominating you. Why do you cucks sit back and take it, along with the shit you take from every other race? Chink men are stealing your women and tech jobs, spics are flooding your country, and niggers are raping and pillaging without consequence.

You girly boys deserve to go extinct.

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_Tibetan_program
voltairenet.org/article199155.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews.

Here's some comments from the "General Cho" video.

"Chink men are stealing your women"

lol you hapas

Saged.

Asians aren’t causing problems like niggers/spics and no they aren’t stealing our women. Nobody wants to fuck those chinks
Also, fuck you pajeet

All you do is blame jews and whine about jews. But you never seem to muster the courage or intelligence to fight back.

Enjoy going extinct white pig.

Real East Asian here, not Indian brown boy: No, Asians do not hate whites and do not enjoy dominating whites. We just want to have a traditional family, higher education, and moderately prosperous career. We value hard work and absolutely hate feminazis and sjws. And we want to have a white-dominated society.

If whites want to win the cultural and race war, east asians are your greatest ally. Real ally, not (((ally))).

The Chinese are racist against you, and more loyal to the CCP than they are to America, and taking all your high tech jobs, yet you don't see them as a threat? This why you are fucked, because you are too stupid to see the threat and too cowardly to face it. Keep believing whatever makes you feel good though.

50% of silicone valley employees are asian now.

mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/

China is surpassing you in almost every field.

Enjoy being a tradesman making $50k a year while me and my Chinese buddies make $150k as engineers and CEOs of the companies you are too stupid to operate.

No, you just want them to believe that so that they won't get angry/envious and fight back against your soft colonization scheme. The only reason you don't hate them is because you think they are too dumb to pose a threat.

The comments on those videos don't lie. And neither does $200 billion dollars lost annually in corporate espionage:

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

They are though. Rich chinks go after (and get) blond girls constantly.

LOL, as expected from Indian hate to Chinese. I'm not even Chinese and I can see you're pitching whites against Chinese. Indians are the most ones to abuse H1B Visa System, not East Asians. Don't make me expose all the systematic H1B Visa Abuse of all Indian companies in US in this thread.

Girls will always go to rich and high-status guys for security, and you're making this problem about race.

Asians are harder workers than whites and on average are smarter. But that doesn't mean as a whole they are better. We are more creative, individualist, and better fighters than they are. The Japanese closed themselves off for hundreds of years while whites conquered the world. I'd honestly say they could be better than us with the right mentality but I've yet to see it.

>All these Gooks complaining about racism.

Aren't Asians the most successful ethnic group in America? Jesus Christ what a bunch of vermin. They do the same shit as niggers only they are smarter which makes them a thousand time worse.

Fuck Gooks they are just as bad as the jews.

jews
don't forget to poo in loo
sage

Not for too much longer Patel.

Well you are seeing the effects of it in your own country right now dumbass.

A bunch of highly (but very quietly racist) Asians are taking your country over from the inside out via seizing control of your tech industries while you sit here mumbling about "muh creativity".

Every single engineering class I've been in has been chalk-full of asians with a few nerdy soyboy white betas thrown in the mix. All my Chinese/Indian friend agree (in private) that you're dumb animals.

You idiots make a million excuses will believe a million comforting lies before you except any kind of hard truth or responsibility. You live in la la land, just like the niggers you claim to be better than.

I don't even know why I waste my time trying to help you, it's like trying to teach a nigger algebra. Your minds are just too soft/sheltered to face reality.

Also, Asians never invented Frankfurt School and Cultural Marxism, never encouraged hordes of illegal immigrants, never promoted white genocide agenda, don't control international banking and media cartel. We simply work harder, study harder as best as we can.

Once again I repeat: If whites want to win cultural and race wars, you have to have Asians on your side. Otherwise, if you push us away, then good luck.

Oh really? How and when. Your country is 50% non-white right now and you never fought back.

Koreans are some of the most racist people on the planet. The only reason they cry racism here is because they know whitey will submit and they will get their way. They will kill you and conquer you and cry racism the whole time while doing it.

Get it through your head, asians hate you.

Because whites are too concerned with being "cool", not being "nerds" and studying useless degress while Asians simply content being a "nerd" and keep studying. How many white women being "stolen" from Asian males compared to Asian women being "stolen" from white males?

I don't know what are you trying to "help" here, other than divide people.

East Asians are natural allies with whites. We just want to leave each other alone and live in harmony with our families. They deserve to rule Asia and not have anyone fuck with their way of life. Same as Europeans. Europeans never should have fucked with Japan, Korea, or China. If we could live in harmony, allied against ZOG, we could build a new and beautiful world.

Indians are extremely lazy and lack the productivity of a white western European worker.

This is a well known fact and the cause of productivity slowdown in Western society - Indian immigration. (what white man can produce in 2 days, takes shitniggers 5 days)

>You need us white boy, let us stay so we can spy on your country and profit off your corporations.

I'm white and I fucking hate you bastards. You always play the quite nice guy but amongst yourselves you all view white guys as dumb or threats.

I have witnessed Asian racism against whites first hand after I became really good friends with a few chinks in high school.

They are nothing but a bunch of spies and perpetual foreigners. The Chinese are legit some of the most pathologically dishonest people I have ever met.

1.) Feds actively support you by offering corps tax breaks. There's literal incentive to hire you.
2.) India's population is fucking massive. There are so many desperate pajeets willing to work in absolute shit as long as they're in America.
3.) Someone's gotta man the 7/11 late night.

>Chink men are stealing your women and tech
I really see the opposite happening. It's very interesting that a Indian has such a hard on for Chinese.

You all call white people the devil. And then try so hard to replace us. Whose the real devil. You might be a psychotic success. But you still got a fucking micropenis. Thats probably why the fucking mongols were so viscious. People with micropenises need to be exterminated. Theyre incapable of being humans.

Exactly. ZOG fucking hates China and Japan, and continually push cultural marxism and islam onto Asians. That doesn't work of course, since Asians are naturally more skeptical than whites.

This thread seems like an angry Indian pitching towards East Asians vs whites.

As I said, good luck with whites vs everything else. Just remind you: there's a reason why Hitler called China and Japan, not OP Indian boy, "honorably Aryan"

China is literally soft-colonizing Canada and Australia and sucking up all their natural resources. It's full-on colonizing Africa and surrounding Asian nations. They are fucking with India constantly. Never EVER trust a chink or the CCP. They are pathological liars and will always turn on you when it benefits them.

Just because a civilization or people don't act quite as overtly violent as Muslims or Niggers,doesn't mean they aren't your enemy or don't have it out for you. Your worst enemy is your most capable one.

European nations fought each other for centuries despite being as "civilized" as each other.

Stop living in a fantasy land.

>MUH DEEEEK

We'd be better off colonized by chinks instead of jews desu.

The only thing Asians dominate is the
small dick department. Their women line
up for white cock like rednecks at a Chinese
buffet.

Well, here's the thing Chiang. Chinese civilization is fairly stagnant compared to the Europeans. You guys occupied a fairly flat plane with few natural defenses, allowing for warlords to easily unite China into a single empire. Which led to a single ethic group dominating a large portion of land. That also led to China being remarkably stable in comparison to Rome and what passed for 'civilization' in India.

But your geography was too perfect. The Europeans were divided by a myriad of natural barriers which in turn, led to the development of dozens of warring kingdoms and empires after the fall of Rome. These new kingdoms were forced to innovate in both physical and economic warfare just to survive. China never had that problem due to it's civilization being so orderly and harmonious.

So the Asians stagnated as they lived in plenty while the whites were trapped in a endless cycle of war. The stagnation only truly ended when the Great Khan conquered the north before making war on the Moslems. But by then, you were fucked. It'll happen again.

You stupid chink. The race war is an internal fight within a nation to ethnically purify it. We don't need you slimy back-stabbing yellow goblins to do that.

The Chinese are doing everything in their power to subvert America from within. The amount of spying going on by CCP spies is insane.

Fucking Vancouver is a chink colony at this point.

Thing is, the Asians see value in loyal subject races and auxiliaries. Moslems just see slaves, and nigs? Nigs just see rival groups of chimpanzees. I'd take sterile and stagnant Asian rule over Moslem subjugation or... Well, the jungle.

Chinese offer to buy, Westerners sell. If Westerners don't want to sell, then Chinese will buy from elsewhere. Wtf is wrong with that?

Also, CCP is not equivalent to all East Asian immigrants. I feel like you are just a butthurt Indian whose country got fucked by superior China and also couldn't compete with Asian tech workers.

Sure. So what's your relevant point?
As I said, good luck. What about Vietnamese, South Korean, Japanese immigrants? Are they all with CCP too?

>muh dick

>Soft colonizing australia
>Migrant amount is smaller then british migranta
>Reliant on our mineral imports
>Reliant on western whites for economical boon
>Reliant on our government grants and assistance (How'd you think Japan revitalized after the war)

But by all means. China will grow larger...

And swallow up people into escalators, and house dogeating farmers with barely any unions or worksafety conditions. But I guess that doesn't matter when you breed like ants

No you wouldn't. Look at what the Chinese are doing in inner Mongolia and Tibet. they are flooding them with ethnic Han to replace and out-breed them.

The Chinese will make you minorities and second class citizens in your own countries. You are to them what niggers are to you.

Mongolia and tibet are regional areas just off china. Most western countries have a big red line where if you fuck up you pay up. Look at recent political and business news in australia. It's not looking good for the so called colonizers

First of all, why do you keep posting that screenshot? There is absolutely no racism towards whites there, so wtf is your point?

As for Mongolia and Tibet, look up "CIA Tibet". Nevermind I'll post it here for all of you to see why China banned Facebook for its CIA propaganda and why China has to forcefully doing that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_Tibetan_program

Hey OP.
GFYS

Because we're so darn cute!

Oh man, I gotta be fair here: if that's a chinks idea of a good fighter then you chinks are utterly fucked.

You see that chink barely won, and he only won because that white kid lacked aggression. That white boy totally overpowered the chink, even in the most unfavorable position you could be in. I doubt the chink coukd come back from similar treatment.

The white boy is obviously rusty from a soft life, but with a little training and more aggression he could easily own the chink.

And why not? White people are bigger and stronger than asians.

It's multiple screenshots form the same comment section showing Koreans worshiping and glorifying a mass shooter who killed dozens of whites as "korean savior" against white racism. How is that not showing them how racist and tribal you are.

I like how you also tried to deflect the obvious colonization/genocide of Tibetans and Mongolians with some bullshit about a CIA psyop to try and liberate them from your tyrannical country's grasp. You are almost certainly a chink, that's exactly how they try like to lie.

Chinese civilization is remarkably stable, but incredibly stagnant. What promoted European innovation simply will not exist in Asian world. Sure, the Chinese will build on what we already have, but will hit a proverbial road block once we reach a technological dead end and need another Einstein to make another massive breakthrough. It's their greatest weakness, but it sure as fuck beats rapidly expanding before shortly collapsing murder-rape empires in the ME.

Sure. Whites have a more creative and innovative mind. East Asians accept that. We also never claim superiority, only OP's Indian hatred said so.
Bullshit? Ok let me copy and paste it for you then:

"The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency's (CIA) Tibetan program was a covert operation consisting of "political action, propaganda, paramilitary and intelligence operations" based on U.S. Government commitments made to the Dalai Lama in 1951 and 1956.[1]

Although it was formally assigned to the CIA alone, it was nevertheless closely coordinated with several other U.S. government agencies such as the Department of State and the Department of Defense.[2]

Previous operations had aimed to strengthen a number of isolated Tibetan resistance groups, which eventually led to the creation of a paramilitary force on the Nepalese border with approximately 2,000 men. By February 1964, the projected annual cost for all CIA Tibetan operations had exceeded US$1.7 million.[2]"

Also, Indians are just a cuck for Mark Zuckerberg and US Intelligence. You are just jealous China doesn't allow the same:

voltairenet.org/article199155.html
"How Facebook’s Secret Unit Created India’s Troll Armies For Digital Propaganda To Influence Elections"

So the CIA tried to help the recently conquered and colonized Tibetans retake their land from the Chi-Com scum?

What's wrong with this. You are literally doing everything in your power to destroy them and their culture/religion.

Please fuck off chink. Show us your Canadian flag please.

Didn't you say you weren't Chinese early in this thread?

Seems like you can't even keep your lies straight.

That's very typical of the Chinese. Like I said, born liars.

I am the honest one in this thread, telling you how it is with Chinks/Gooks.

>So the CIA tried to help the recently conquered and colonized Tibetans retake their land from the Chi-Com scum?

Even the fucking Dalai Lama hates US interference in Tibet you idiot:
"In his 1991 autobiography Freedom in Exile, the 14th Dalai Lama criticized the CIA for supporting the Tibetan independence movement "not because they (the CIA) cared about Tibetan independence, but as part of their worldwide efforts to destabilize all communist governments".[56]

In 1999, the Dalai Lama claimed that the CIA Tibetan program had been harmful for Tibet because it was primarily aimed at serving American interests, and "once the American policy toward China changed, they stopped their help".[3]

In this time with the CIA supporting the Tibetan people it was CIA and American policy to keep the Chinese occupied with resistance or as the CIA put it dealing with them would be a nuisance and keep the Chinese busy. The CIA's involvement in Tibet was never focused on it becoming independent from China but to gain intelligence on them and fight communism.

The CIA was criticized for breaking promises pertaining to declassification, including some documentation pertaining to the support or Tibetian Guerilla fighters in the 1950s to early 60s.[57]"

Yes, I'm not Chinese. I'm Vietnamese. Vietnam and China has territorial disputes for thousands of years, but we don't get butthurt like Indian boy OP.

You are a Chink living in Vietnam or a 50center with a proxxy. No proud Vietnamese I know would defend China as zealously as you.

No, I protect East Asians in general, including Vietnamese, Japanese, South Korean, Chinese. I hate US interference in Vietnam as much as US interference in China. And you can't refute my point about CIA's interference in Tibet so you result in ad hominem attack. Get lost jealous Indian boy.

>be foreigner
>shit home situation for whatever reason, get out of home town, must prove worth, become alpha or starve
>don't wanna starve
>get /fit/, be /sci/, etc
>be local
>never had reason to move, not nearly as much work required needed to fit in
>not as competitive, worth mostly assumed 2/2 homogeneity, and then later by accomplishments in community
Standard Man As A Rising Beast stuff.

Also, OP is a faggot

Hapa here. Asians don't hate Whites. You can see how they are regarded in the various cultures as different but equal.

If anything, Asians are racist against other Asians, but in a competitive way much like Puerto Ricans vs Mexicans vs El Salvadorenos etc.

Blacks, on the other hand...

In my country gooks and indians are literally nigger tier.

Thats funny. My experiences in Thailand strongly beg to differ.

lol this

This is what I've observed as well. Asians have the social expectation to trust us to come in, do our business, and fuck off. It's the neighbors, other East Asians, they have history with that eats all the competitive/violent energy they have.

>amerilard flag
>indian
SHART THE POO IN THE SHITTING MART

because deep down, they know east-asians > whites. why do you think they suck japan's cock all day long?

stay mad pajeet

Because you are no danger to us.

You can't refute my point about chinks colonizing Tibet or Inner Mongolia so you use CIA sponsored coops that tried to free said Tibetans from Chinese domination as a diversion tactic.

>The Chinese are doing everything in their power to subvert America from within.

how exactly? are they the ones pushing feminism, degeneracy, and 3rd world immigration?

i recently made asians friends, so you better watch your back and poo in loo

I did. You didn't know how to read pajeet. US NEVER HAD INTENTIONS TO FREE TIBET.

>In 1999, the Dalai Lama claimed that the CIA Tibetan program had been harmful for Tibet because it was primarily aimed at serving American interests, and "once the American policy toward China changed, they stopped their help".[3]
>In this time with the CIA supporting the Tibetan people it was CIA and American policy to keep the Chinese occupied with resistance or as the CIA put it dealing with them would be a nuisance and keep the Chinese busy. The CIA's involvement in Tibet was never focused on it becoming independent from China but to gain intelligence on them and fight communism.

As with niggers it's just them being salty white men dominate the entire fucking world, but even more pathetic because the average asian is an autistic manlet whose women hunger for white dick

Land ownership, it's fucking ridiculous

why the fuck would anyone who's not tibetan care about tibet being occupied?

>mfw chinks and poos are destroying their homeland of thousands of years with pollution
>india's holy river turning black
>chinese rivers turning red
>just to stack up MY dollar store with cheap nail clippers
suck white dick, mr. chang. its the only way youll afford ramen tonight

>manlets
>killing anyone

The Japanese will come in and help us exterminate the gook menace

Because he's just a butthurt Indian who's jealous of Chinese success. I'm Vietnamese and I'm kind of jealous with Chinese success too but I don't wish foreign interference on China's soil like this Indian dick does.

Because it shows what happens when you trust the chinks and let them in.

They are doing this in Africa right now, too. same with Vancouver and many major cities in Australia.

you chose to sell it

doing what?

This

>muh dik

white people are niggers to asians and niggers are niggers to white people

Tbf at least the spics where always a part of south usa. But still Murrica its the cuckold country.

You’re so right. I work in American startup, and its dominated by Indians and Jews. The CEO is Indian and CTO is Ukrainian Jew.

>"haha, u dumb whites sure are dumb. Asians are just using your ingenuity and productivity because they can't figure it out themselves. It sure won't end badly because whites don't have a history of massacring people that try to oppress them.

t. bullied riceboy

>white people are niggers to asians and niggers are niggers to white people
Wrong.
Asians, niggers, and spics are niggers to white people. Get it right, nigger.

if anything, i'd say the US has more of an indian problem. indians are much more politically active and hold positions of power in ceo and corporations more than chinese

>Americans
>White
Pick one.

in our country all the rich people are foreigners while real swiss sit in mountains and eat dogs and fuck their sisters.

>meme flag
It's got more impact when you drop the flag, Shareblue

>subversion is inherently obvious

>caring about flags when u can install a browser proxy in under 50 seconds.

kys stupid nigger

Also, not an argument.

no u

BASED

ASIAN PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Asian immigrants perform worse than euro immigrants.

>not in their blood to fight
How many nukes was it?
How many?

3rd row 1st pic wtf is that

We brought it on ourselves.
At the beginning we had hoped to turn China into Africa 2.0 only with more qualified cheap labor.
Then they kicked everyone out, pissed on IP laws by making their own versions of our products and flooded the market with the same shit as we did only with even less laws and scruples.
Chinese are dicks but that dickery is the byproduct of karma.

What's your opinions on pics related?:

>but that dickery is the byproduct of karma

There is no such thing as Karma. Only survival of the fittest. What are you white boys going to do to fight back?

Chinese are worse than Jews. They have the same mindset as Jews but with more ruthlessness.