Berserk

Episode 16 is out

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/pkghcz.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best girl has arrived!

Man, the CGI is ugly.

She looks like a green haired version of Fairy Tail Mavis, even the same gag face.

she looks like tatsumaki if one punch man had been made in the 90s

There's a scene at around 3:42 where Serpico runs in place with four frames for more than 3 seconds straight.

I just, I can't. This needs to stop.

Man, this is one ugly anime.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did I just Guts showing a reaction?

DAMN Its the CLANG Rabbit, he returns for vengeance.

Rabbit 1 Farnese 0

DROPPED

why do people watch this

why not more people watch this

How do I join Gut's RPG party?

I just love CR

>なあ!気持ち悪い!
>"Creepy fucks!"

I think I finally got use to the CGI. Just don't see it as 3D but a substitute for 2D animation. Pro Tip: half close your eyes and imagine your watching 2D.

Isn't the random shepard they talk to basically exactly the same old guy that got murdered by Wyld?

Kinky whore 0 CLANG 1

They are saving budget for the Berserk armor right?

if only someone would translate the bdrips.

if anyone even bothered to notice news of the s1 bd, most, if not all, the cg was replaced with 2d.

this is clearly the plan they're going for.

Webm of Isidro gropping Schierke?

It's just so fucking bad. Yes, it's faithful to the source but everything about it sucks. 'Animation', music, pacing.

gif of serpico dropping the bucket when?

Where did you find BR Rips for the 1st season?

>tfw watching manga videos on Youtube is more enjoyable than this

Why am I still watching this?
Haven't I suffered enough?

Some damn good anime

CGI berserk is better than no berserk. I hope the production is cheap enough so that everything up to the current chapter (well they would probably stop at the creation of falconia or whatever its called, to have a cliffhanger if the manga has enough pages for another season in 20 years).
I like the OP music btw

The final boss.

It doesn't even feel like a new anime, it's more like some amateur MMD video made by a fan.

Looks like we have our first "Guts eyes narrowed" reaction image!

Do you really want the creation of falconia to be this fucking shit? I fucking hope to god that they won't be able to go up to volume 34.

So, Guts-vision, basically?

This season is actually decent.

quads confirm

No, the quints are wasted and gay. This ep is the first one this season not to be a complete trainwreck and only now can we talk about stellar mediocre scores of 4/10

Hahaha nice maymay xDD

back to le 9 fag

nah, this is gonna end with the Guts vs Grunbeld fight

QUADS FUCKING CONFIRM

No.

>1111

CLANG

Bakuzan is confirmed to be a Dragon and yet he was no match for Gouketsu.

There is a large gaps between the Dragon Monsters like there was between the Demon ones.

Carnage Kabuto, Vaccine Man were trash Dragon monsters then.

uh, I think you're in the wrong thread

>SHEERUKE

So at last we know.

It is just Schierke. Sheerke

This episode was pretty good desu. The shadows being made up of lines still suck though, why do they insist in using them?

I think they see that Miura uses hatching for his shading a lot and think that simply overlaying a really ugly diagonal line texture replicates the look. It just ends up ruining what would sometimes be good looking shots.

What does budget has to do with anything with it dumbass?
It's all 3d cgi, if they had better 3d models, they would already be using it.

Did they ever release the full OP song for season 1?

It's Schierke

>senjougahara is a little witch
>kuroko is a dirty mouthed pixie

good voice casting there; same thing with the new band of the hawk. they at least got the voice talent right for this show

They are saving their effort then

It wasn't. This whole series is creatively dead. They are pretty much coping panels and add shitty music. It doesn't flow right. It barely feels like a journey.

I'd rather watch the continuation of 1997 slideshow than this. At least the old one had beautiful music and gorgeous backgrounds. This one has nothing.

This and 1997 is the same shit. At least, this one is faitful, that's all i ask for a Berserk anime.

You're retarded. 1997 was beautiful and atmospheric, this is a fucking YouTube video without any redeeming qualities.

Will there be a third season at this pace? They really should go for an original ending instead of waiting for that faggot.

It's a shame though. I think that the shading is the main problem of the looks in this season. If they had improved the shading it would look decent.

1997 had good ost, that's all.

cuz it is berserk

I actually got used to the CGI and truly enjoy the show. Besides it is improved a lot since 2016

The truth is, whenever a berserk anime comes out, people shit on it. Everybody hated the 1997 series before the movies. Suddenly the movies come out and it becomes cool hate them while liking the 1997 slideshow.
The backgrounds looked alright, yeah, like most barely decent 90s anime. The characters were often off model though, the battle animations were non-existent and they didn't even were faithfully to the source material.
If I wanted only the still images to look good I would read the manga.

>even a simple two-tone shade it looks better
kek

I thought the 97 anime was OK, but there's really no reason to watch any of the adaptations when none of them live up to the manga.

I feel weird...

Fuck i posted the wrong webm

>Everybody hated the 1997 series before the movies
What the fuck are you on about? It was extremely popular and well regarded. Even if few vocal mangafags hated it that's the case with literally every anime adaption in existence.

Only now I realize that Isidro was playing with her nipples here. Lewd.

Fixed her

Berserk soul be improved without dumb scenes like this.

>budget
Please stop with this meme, yes the budget and time a studio dedicates to a series contributes to the animation quality but it's the people and staff behind the show that determine how good an anime looks.
Tetsuwan Birdy Decode had a pretty average budget but it had good animation directors and animators working on it so lots of the action scenes were well-animated despite the average budget. Another more popular example is that the One Punch Man and Mob Psycho anime look the way they do because of all the talented animators that worked on it.
This has more to do with the time spent on working on the animation before a show airs; obviously the production committee wanted an anime to coincide with the manga's return and so they were forced to start making an anime in a short period of time, so they went to studios that were free (Millepensee with GEMBA) and also that's why they use CGI, since it's much faster to churn out episodes instead of having to draw every single frame.
The reason why this adaptation is so bad is due to the lack of experience from pretty much the entire staff behind this. The director only made lolsorandumb 5-minute gag episodes and probably the entire staff of 3D animators were new to CGI animation.

t. tumblrham

It's not a meme though

>obviously the production committee wanted an anime to coincide with the manga's return
If anything I'm happy that Miura has found motivation to continue berserk. I hope the monthly serialization doesn't stop anymore.

i didnt think the griffith episode was bad, and farnese appeals to my degenerate femdom fantasies

I hope he'll find a way to finish the story soon

What remix is this: u.nya.is/pkghcz.webm
??

>finish the story soon
Why though? As long as the story continues good, I only hope to see its end before dying.

If you consider it good tho

So when's the next chapter?

Berserk 20917 Official Ranking:

EP 1 = 7/10
EP 2 = 6.5/10
EP 3 = 6/10
EP 4 = 6.5/10

>Berserk 20917 Official Ranking:
>EP 1 = 2/10
>EP 2 = 3/10
>EP 3 = 2/10
>EP 4 = 4/10
fixed

It's testament to Berserk that the production itself is fucking garbage and yet I actually enjoy watching it.

Is memerserk musou any good?