Opinions on Oprah for 2020?

Opinions on Oprah for 2020?

she is a nigger

HEIL OPRAH

>over 9000 penises

Unless Trump fucks up the economy hard, she can't win unless everyone goes full retard.

>goes

She'd give everyone in America a free car

She could even win taking the votes of niggers and women. Eventually she will crash the US economy with gibs for everyone.

I'd vote for her to be honest.

If even Trump won then id say she also has a shot

MOLON LABE

well she might do something for people unlike the neo-con puppet in the white house now.

Try this on for size

sharts are already retarded

Is Oprah big in Europe? Sweden?

I had to google how she looks, heard her name in The Simpsons and South Park.

Hypocrites.

I think her show aired in like 125 countries, she's really fucking big.

Anyway electing Oprah is as retarded as electing Trump. It's time to stop electing people that don't know the first thing about politics.

Unfortunately we are way past that point and heading full bore into Idiocracy.

Terry Crews would still be a better option than either Trump or Oprah I think.

I'm in total support of an Oprah presidency.
I supported trump, I wanted him to make america great again and potentially set a precedent for other western nations, but at every opportunity the left and the kike media defame him and interfere with proposed policy, america clearly does not deserve him, we do not deserve trump and so I support Oprah, I will watch her turn america into a 3rd world country with her open border policies, her extreme welfare budget and her affirmative action programs (This is all assumption of course), I'll watch all this and I'll laugh as my dreams for a better world die because the jew has finally won and there is nothing we can do.

DO IT!
Say goodbye to US economy.

Mad niggerish desu senpai baka

>Relevant

There will be a Military Coup before anything too crazy happens.

why do people think shes doing it did she say she was

Like she will get enough super delegates when they shlep Hillary's frozen bones out there for yet anothet run.

Usa is eternally souless.. negro woman for president that comes from tv shows what`s next?

She'd have to come into the Democrat primaries like a lion. In other words, she'd have to verbally bitchslap Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Corey Booker, Bernie Sanders, and any other moonbat that the DNC props up. I don't think she has it in her.

Moreover, she can't run on the economic angle like Obama did during the Bush administration. She'd have to run on a platform of anti-rape, identity politics, and open borders. Even if she did somehow penetrate the primaries and win the general election, it wouldn't be a landslide.

Trump would eat her alive in a debate, provided she even got through the primary debates.

Any other dem candidate has an insta-win button by comparing her lack of political experience to Trump in 2016.

Also the platform of anti-rape would be hard for Oprah to pull off convincingly, since she was chummy with Weinstein rape culture.

She has a chance if she doesn't go full black trans communist of colour.

>she'd have to verbally bitchslap

nah, just be strong and informed. you don't have to take the low road to win. everyone thought Hillary was going to be the nominee but Obama was smart and articulate and she had no chance.

If Oprah starts studying now and appears to understand how Washington works she will have a good chance especially if the crooked DNC anoints her before the primaries like they did with Hillary.

I think they just want a "saviour" from the evil orange man that shits on their mental illness.

Oprah doesn't want the leadership role. They need another psychopath witch like Hillary who can conjure up buzzwords while fucking them in the ass.

Again, Obama had the advantage of running during the Bush administration, when the economy was in decline. If the economy continues to do well, then she can't use that as a platform.

She is both black and a woman, the democrat wet dream, she is not a politician she will probably become a corporate chill.
IF she runs the republicans will grow even stronger, what the democrats need now is people like bernie sanders

Fuuucccckkkkk I jus want cum on her face!!! She's like that jungle fever wed all like to kinda have a go at

enjoy the show and its plot twists goy

LITERALLY HITLER

fpbp

>nature destroying california

>LITERALLY HITLER

justin, hitler promised everyone an affordable car and made them start paying for it and never delivered a single one.

much like the wall Trump promised us 1000 times during his campaign.

Oprah tends to deliver, whether it's getting your book on the NYTimes best seller list or 9000 penises.

I think they'll find way too many skeletons in her closet

She'll be in Gitmo before the end of the year on child sex trafficking charges.

>Opinions on Oprah for 2020?
SHE KNOWS ABOUT SHOWBIZ BUT NOT MUCH ABOUT THE REAL ECONOMY.

She should run, fabulously weathy black woman campaigning on how hard she has it. That will surely resonate with the white middle class voter.

Trump got elected, it already happened.

why the fuck would you want a nigger, feminist, leftist woman as your president? wtf is wrong with the world ???

amen

>Trump
>Oprah
>The Rock

American politics will go full celebrity popularity contest

that niggercunt shut down Dave Chapelle, look it up

Did anyone inform, Michelle Obama about this? I thought it was his turn?

She sucked jew cock of rabbi abused jews

only if Dwayne is her vice

What will she put under our seats?

If you want Trump to have another 4 years I would absolutely encourage Oprah/The Rock and whatever other liberal Hollywood Jew thinks that real life is a movie. They are beyond delusional at this point

Dwayne The Cuck Johnson who hates the travel ban

I think it will be awesome. She is popular and have great ideas. Getting rid of the wage gap, fighting for the LGBTQ+ cause, increase the min wage, combating the increase of racism after the last election and she will give women equal rights. And she actually wants to decrease immigration.

UNCLE TERRY FOR VP or other cabinet spot.

We big dick now!

>And she actually wants to decrease immigration
source?

Literally this, Ill freak out if they try to run Biden too

Well... At least it's not Hillary, or Bernie

Damn

She would effectively run as a puppet to distract coastal manchildren and ladychildren from renewed overseas adventurism. Essentially, permit the Deep State to continue the carnage of the Bush and Obama administrations. None of the US's enemies will respect her, as they will see her as the death of the backbone of the United States (white middle class). She holds no stomach for dealing with America's problems with the opioid crisis, rampant inner city crime, and ethnic fragmentation.

If the Dow hits 30k GDP grows to 5 or 6 and Unemployment drops to 3% or less and she won.

This: This would show the entire planet that the American Left is literally fucking retarded, and incompetent to hold office or vote.

She should run! Imagine how much donor cash she'll tie down. All down ballot races will be starved and we'll end up with enough votes for a Constitutional Convention when the Republicans sweep everything. I unironically support Oprah 2020. Run Oprah run!.

I want her to win to accelerate the collapse as much as possible

Silly op america will nott exist in 2020

YAASSSSSSSSS QUEEN

Billionaire who openly admits to hateing White People, hates men and loves minorities and degenerates. What could go wrong.

I hope she runs. It's literally just another hillary situation that only helps trumps victory. they never learn.

Hmmmm i don't like her politics, but will she check these dubbs?

didn't she murder Steadman?

Did you not see what the last nigger did in office? You think Queen nigger is going to be different than King nigger?

>"Look under your seats and you will find your Gibs."

White people would get blasting caps under theirs with this thing running the country.

He's been dead on the inside since he met her

Fucking kek she is going nowhere with pics like these.

I don't think these newfags know about this. We should bring it up in a meme again.

Time for the REAL AWOOvement!

Not qualified.

This is how democracy destroys itself.

The Rock will beat her

He will rule with an iron grip

clown world downfall intensifies
all according to plan

Will never happen......LMAO

Oprah is far more dangerous than Hillary ever was. The spell she has on women is scary and the cuckoo bird created her own religion at one point.

let's be fair, she's not gonna do shit

A typical lying, complaining niggress at that.

I just hope any big Hollywood guy would run in the libertarian party, not libtards or cuckservatives. Libertarian ideologies are the way to go, hope somebody fucking realizes before the US turns into Europe 2.0 but flooded with niggers

Same can be said for trump and Clinton’s

Lmfao I forgot about that

She has no chance, you dems can do better. Seriously you HAVE to have a real candidate somewhere?

Lol Trudeau... fucking leaves NOT ONCE

BLACK HILLARY KNOWS SHE'S A WICKED WITCH

>I'd vote for her to be honest.
You need to fucking burn

Not something for our people. Also, a fucking leaf

I hope she runs. It will be another Trump victory of she does.
>over 9000 penises

>makes up a story about a Swiss shop girl being omg racist
>because....?
>gets caught in a lie about it
>nearly destroys a person's life for no particular reason at all other than "I want to have a story about white people being mean to me too!"

>fit to be president