youtube.com/watch?v=dl3jeuZ7Ujs

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

Kraut was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/ & the NYT, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V85Rigeb7Cw
my.mixtape.moe/savnan.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collectivism
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws95DCRL1p4
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
youtu.be/gzKZ7LdWC4c
youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIMAT-HdbU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiiOz6V-9N8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

will tiny debate Styx?

JIM, WHY ARENT YOU OUR CAESAR?

>whats whiteness
>fuck off defining whiteness is anti-white

We are the individualists. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

Alt Right having "principles":

>Jews in the leadership role
>can't even explain what "whiteness" is
>all they talk about is power grab
>are actually cucks who are willing to give away a chunk of USA to blacks and other minorities
>they can only beat Alt-Skeptics™ who has no institutional support
>cucked themselves once again to the institution controlled by the leftists

Tell me how you are gonna save the western civilization, let along saving the white race.

You literally are ok to split the entire country to preserve the purity of the white race, but you can't define what whiteness is. Pretty hard to accomplish something when you didn't even lay down the groundwork of your ideology.

As long as you don't have a well defined principle, AR is just powergrab from their leaderships using mass frustration without achieving anything. Other such example is Bernie Sanders.

there is no confusion or ambiguity about what whiteness is in general and trying to autistically categorise it to encompass all edge cases is a fruitless exercise of irrelevant pedantry

>
You'd be wrong, that's orange

What's red? Where does red stop and orange begin? Where does red stop and purple begin?

Checkmate, racist!

If you want to see a WAY better debate on ethnonationalism:
Greg Johnson vs Styxhexenhammer666

youtube.com/watch?v=V85Rigeb7Cw

Gravity exist before Newton. Newton just defined it. And then Einstein refined the concept so that we can make rockets and send people to the moon.

White people exists, no doubt. The definition can be however vague that you want it to be, provided that you are not going to do something about it. The thing is, you are trying to form a white ethnostate, so the definition is going to need to be as clear as possible to make any sort of policy.

Without defining whiteness properly prior to forming a white ethnostate, it is like trying to build a rocket without first knowing Newton's Law and Einstein's both relativity.

>You're a collectivist, Richard. Shame on you
Gets blown the fuck out
>Forms a collective

>We are not going to strip citizenship off puddle now are we?

Well given that you are against us, why would we need to do anything you say? Your position in this dialogue is only to subvert and undermine us. You're not against us because we can't "define whiteness" to the degree that you want, you're against us because you fear and oppose the idea of whites acting collectively in order to push their group interests. And you need to explain why you are against that given that you have no problem with non-whites doing this.

Goddamn, every single Skeptic is becoming Kraut.

I want to note that I'm pretty sure that Sargon and Kraut specifically planned their recorded discussion as a way to take accountability away from Sargon.

Orange stops at 624.9999999999999(repeating)
red begins at 625.0
Use a different example.

Round 2. Fight!

You can't define whiteness therefore you don't exist therefore you need to be miscegenated out of existence and have your countries overrun by obviously brown savages.

>"What's whiteness?"
>"People from European origin"
>"That's too vague."
>"The Germanic peoples, the Hellenic peoples, Slavs..."
>"Too vague."
>"Well you can define whites as peoples who belong to these haplogroups..."
>"You can't answer, Richard. Tell me what's white. I am GENUINELY curious."
>"I told you several times."
>"No you didn't Richard, you're afraid of your own principles."

>Alt Right literally too afraid of their real enemies to define their principles properly

>meanwhile they are playing with this strawman created by the left called "The Skeptic™ Community"

>I don't know what a collective is

Dude. That was the first thing that cane to mind. The call never felt genuine because it felt like Kraut and Sargon needed everyone else to hear it.

Why do you go that far? The white ethnostate idea dies much earlier. Whites don't want an ethnostate. Most of them dislike the idea.
Thats why its a stupid suggestion, because the whites themselves don't support it.

I really hope all of you remember the events that lead up to this entire shitstorm. I'm not just talking about Kraut, I'm talking about all the skeptics that got big because of GamerGate.

Just incase newfags need a reminder I have this old piece of GG propaganda saved, I don't think it is available on youtube anymore

my.mixtape.moe/savnan.mp4

REMEMBER YOUR HISTORY NEWFAGS

I only wish I had this exact video in it's original quality.

>it is like trying to build a rocket without first knowing Newton's Law and Einstein's both relativity.
I know a rocket when i see one

Why are you pretending that white people don't exist?

collective
kəˈlɛktJv/Submit
adjective
done by people acting as a group.
"a collective protest"
noun
a cooperative enterprise.
"the anarchist collective and bookshop"

Because the idea of whiteness isn't tied to function. And most people who want a white ethnostate just want it because it's wgite.

Now that the whole feminism thing has been done to death, Soygon has ran out of material. And now that hes dipped his toe into something else, everyone can see what a blithering idiot he actually is.

mfw

>My book is Locke
>My flag is kekistani
>My grandfather is black
>My memes are dank
>My wife's son's parentage is none of your concern
>My other book is Thomas Paine
>My pet is Romanian
And I am a Liberalist.

Why can't the alt-right just accept that the answer to a society fucked up by liberal enlightenment philosophy is more liberal enlightenment philosophy. Read some Thomas Paine for gods sake.

They exist, just like gravity.

Kronos clips from the Spencer vs. Sargon debate, where Spencer BTFOs the libs:

>Spencer calls Sargon autistic for focusing on the ideals of government, rather than the reality of government:
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8

>Spencer explains the pragmatism of the ethnostate, and calls Sargon dumb:
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY

>JF calls-out the liberals for using strawmen:
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collectivism

>this strawman created by the left called "The Skeptic™ Community"
The Stepfather disagrees.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws95DCRL1p4

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
Metokur Cucks Destiny with Simple Questions
>Mister Metokur Asks a Dwarf Some Questions During Lauren Southerns Stream
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
Mister Metokur and Sargon discusses collectivism
youtu.be/gzKZ7LdWC4c
Sargon the afraid
youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco

sargonites are truly insane

But Sargon is right to ask this. Where do you stop? What percentage of white do you have to be? What if you had one Jew in your family 5 generations ago? What features do you need to have to be considered "white enough"?

White ethnostate autism is retarded. You don't have to be a White-Zionist to want to get rid of niggers and spics. Trying to make an all-white state is pure autism and will never work.

Exactly. Essentially he knows that he was ratted out and so he used it as plausible deniability. I've worked most my life in investigations and collections and I can smell a bull shitter a mile away.

Sargon never wants to discuss idea's. He just want's to hammer them to death in an infinity loop of bullshit until he has an excuse to hand wave them away. He is just the type of person who would want to manipulate others in the name of his own perspective grandeur.

He sent Kraut to attack the altright, and now he has to rebrand and rebuild. He thought pulling Jim would be a good start.

Reminder that all of this started because some black guy couldnt put his dick in RageAfterStorm
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc

That's up to the ethnostate to draw the line for itself.
> Ethnostates are possible and okay as long as they're not white!

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>is a manlet
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>bullied his own son on livestream for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear (son visits on weekends, etc., lives with the mom)
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay him $40 per month in order to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism (chatlogs posted by an Argentinian user)
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>supports open borders
>thinks more welfare checks will fix all problems with immigrants
>told his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually did it
>IS A PEDO
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl, and harassed a 12-year-old girl
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>defended CP for hours in a debate
>Andy Warski hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes; and spent the rest of the debate deflecting, and brought-in Tara as a punching bag
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>is afraid to debate Spencer with moderation
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is collecting info on him about supporting pedophilia, harassing people, defamation, etc.
>***is now literally being sued by JF for defamation***

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

metokur didn't really talk about the doxing or he'd mention that CRP was a mexican and a raper.

>Individuals or groups that ascribe to a collectivistic worldview tend to find common values and goals as particularly salient[1] and demonstrate greater orientation toward in-group than toward out-group.
This describe the liberalist collective perfectly.

THAT'S why the Stepfather is so good.

Reminder that this pic isnt photoshopped he's actually that TINY
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIMAT-HdbU

what if someone is 17 years old and its the day before their birthday are you seriously telling me they're not cognitively capable enough to be able to vote? your system of democracy is just insane and it doesn't work you can't define anything

you know that Liberia is a black ethnostate right and it's in their constitution to exclude persons not of negro descent. do you think they have this problem?

we made Communists support the Holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiiOz6V-9N8

poor destiny

Because as a society we placed a number on what we believe the proper age for voting is and we implemented it into law. That law says 18. There are idiots who are dumber than a ten year old but they are allowed to vote when they hit that number. Can't ask for something without defining it.

do you even know what an ethnostate is? It's securing ethnocultural continuity, not purity.

Sargon is dumb and so are you

It'll be easy to weed out people that we don't consider "white." I'm sure people who have questionable skin tone (Italians, for example) can prove their whiteness in other ways. If you have to ask, you're probably not white so you don't need to worry about it anyway. You're not getting in to the ethno-state.

Shit, that's a good example. Most skeptics went ballistic over Amos Yee, but they use the same argument as he does over age of consent over "what is white"

and if we do define it a bit narrowly they say we are purity spiraling

We're going to start a group of individualists.

Creating an ethnostate in already occupied land is not a possibility. At least not without violence. The kikes killed millions of slimes to reclaim their land, and even they have the policy of any kike worldwide being eligible to return to the motherland.

It would never work with White people because you'd first have to determine who is white enough and who isn't, and then you'd have to kill everyone who disagrees with you, because no one is going to want to give up their land and private property to some LARPing soyboy Nazis. Try that shit in America and you'd be fucking murdered trying to evict the gun-toting redneck who isn't "white enough".

That being said, if you want to go start your own ethnic enclave in Alaska or Siberia or somewhere, go right ahead. There is no problem founding a White Ethnostate somewhere uninhabited, and then disallowing non-whites from moving there.

>pol has threads every day on "x" not being white
>just don't worry about it man, we don't need define whiteness everyone has a common agreement over who's white or not

as a society we can exclude non-whites based on how much shitskin blood we believe them to have

Can you fuck off with the eceleb threads?

>implying they're not shills

Don't post in them you fucking shitskin faggot cunt, scroll past is it so fucking hard you worthless sack of cum?

If I remember correctly the privilege of voting is tied to being eligible for the draft. If you can be called on to die for the country you get the right to have a say in government

Good how about we start with you faggot,for being a massive cunt and b8ting like an obvious retard.

Without a proper definition that will end in a purity spiral. Which is why there a legally defined voting age, it's provable and enforceable.

I'm an ethnic Pole living in the US because I've had it up to here with retarded collectivists. You fuckwits can't even define whiteness, and still chimp out over a Quadroon instead of taking on his arguments.

But I'm sure you'll be an authority on who is white and who isn't.

read
be less dumb, skeptic

You wish. Plenty of westerners would call you non-white based on the region you were born in.

she must have been so disgusted all through the interview. pretending she cares for his "sport" may have been even worse

>Walk into a sushi bar
>'I Hate Sushi'

You got the wrong idea. The core alt right intelectuals concede that the only state in which this idea can occur is during a time of crises. IE extreme social unrest or if the levers of power were occupied. We understand reality, that is why the foundation is being laid now and the ground work of creating awareness and knowledge of our presence is all we are doing.

That's obviously incorrect as women can vote and don't have to register for the draft. You don't have to register for the draft when you register to vote, you have to register for it at 18 and most register to vote at the same time.

Fuck off. I've seen Slavs being called non-whites completely seriously. You niggers would purity spiral until only pure 100% ethnic Germans are allowed into the Aryan ethnostate, as the beady-eyed Anglo wouldn't be pure enough for you, let alone the Slavs, Nordics, Latins, etc.

>>/cancer/

All we need to do is abolish the Civil Rights Act so private discrimination is allowed against anyone for whatever reason. Then instantly the alt-right can establish their pro-white enclave that denies any non-whites access.

> Your proposed system of government can potentially be subverted so don't try it
lol

the grey areas are a problem but it is a tiny issue delivered as a major one

BREAKING NEWS
Kraut an hero by shoving a pregnant trout up his urethra, splitting his dick in two.
His last wish was for Stepfather to take down the Alt Right

Well then you, and them are BOTH fucking stupid. The Boer are as white as they come.

You cannot vote not because you don't have the cognitive ability to do so yet, it is simply because you haven't reach the age yet. The cut-off age of voting is different in different country and they are kind of arbitrary, just like the age of consent.

That is the peculiar thing about law. Some of the lines in a law are kind of arbitrary, however one thing for sure is that a good law has everything defined out carefully and meticulously, so that people know if they step out of boundary or not by just looking at it.

So if you want laws that are ill defined and a kangaroo court, go ahead and make your principles of founding an ethnostate vague.

what in tarnation

This is what I heard the original relation between the vote and draft were. It’s all been shitted on and such ages ago but that was the original concept and the contract between citizens and government

people's judgement is more reliable than an endlessly reintepretable piece of text

we will have a council of judges known as the council of whiteness and potential edge cases will be brought before them and they will be deemed to be white enough or not white

Except you guys don't use something objective like age to define whiteness.

Kraut is thinking about returning but doesnt think anyone wants him back.

I agree. Splitdick should stay away

Then you necessarily agree that violence is necessary to create your all-white utopia in already occupied lands?

Why not just... create a fucking ethnic enclave in some uninhabited part of the world? It's not like Siberia or Alaska are that hard to live in. They produce an assload of food during the short Summer, have all the wood, stone, coal, and oil you'd ever need, and are easily defensible and provide natural deterrence for darkies?

Why is it that you have to purge the lands of non-whites? I understand kicking out the migrant hordes in Europe, but any further would turn into a purity spiral where everyone gets evicted into their ethnic homeland, and anyone who is, ethnically mixed, like say a Dutch Anglo, would be left to go to America.

>if you want laws that are ill defined and a kangaroo court

the supreme court is a "kangaroo court" by this definition. ultimately everything is just people making judgements

No it fucking isn't. Have you ever heard of the overton window? Opinions change over time and can change quite quickly. As a 90s kid I can confirm that.

>People's judgement is more reliable than ... (law)
Fucking retard

a.k.a. you are trying to cook up a revolution for a hostile takeover to form an ethnostate. Right now you are just building up strength and forces until the revolution comes. Guess which group also screams about revolution day and night? Hint: they wear blacks during demonstration.

what if they lied on their birth certificate? how would you know? age is not as "objective" as you think

Old rockets and moon landing uses Newton's only. GPS need Einstein's. Theory of gravity is not just a definition; above all it's an explanation of it.

Newton's guessed that Moon is constantly falling to Earth just like any other objects on Earth thru force of gravity. Einstein guessed that there is no force of gravity. Gravity is shape of space-time. Shaped by matter-energy. Einstein's replaced Newton, not refined it. It's not Newton's++. Laplace's equation does refined Newton's, but not it's explanation.

White at first only needs elimination of what is not white. Then you can create theory about it. Which we already have like the stats for aggression gene occurance, sickle cell, jew gene defects, haplo shit, etc. Now you just look. You can still be wrong, but that's the point. You can always be deported, pinko.

Potentially? It's already in a purity spiral on Sup Forums, and has been long before you alt-right autists showed up. We haven't been able to define who is well and truly white since 2014.

The arbitrary cutoff date is used to simulate what society believes is a reasonable assessment of what is the correct mental age to vote. Or to have sex, or to drink.

Any ethnostate will set up its own criteria for whiteness, which will be arbitrary but reflect the ethnostate's own view of where the line should be drawn.

It would not be vague, and it would not be perfect, because neither is voting age. Now you can stop using this embarassing argument.

nah, I think this reinforces my point actually. the Overton window shifts left because of the ideology of the elite. it depends who you are leaving the decision up to. if they're responsible there's no issue.

what are judges for, nigger?

> Unironically using shitposting on Sup Forums as an argument

People don't fill out their own god damned birth certificate, so it would have to be the registered doctor lying for some reason and risk losing his license.