>this is the first think I see
baka

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UQosXxzNnPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*thing
Fuck me srsly

Too racist to function.

where does the brain go when the nose is pushed back so far? remindes one of a puggled dog

Just trying to make you feel at home.

imagine thinking everyone was on your team until the day you got stabbed in the back. Gee it must be nice to live in a palace of glass and ivory.

I imagine British women must be wetting themselves at the sound of your Texan accent.

Kek. Good one, Owen.

Are you ready for the future, user?
The future's bright, the future's chocolate.

Also, don't head any further south than you already are, trust me, you won't like it.

Don't go on a daytrip to Brighton if you don't like 40% homosexuality rate and droves of homeless.

The future's BLACKED

Will keep this in mind. Thanks.

Pretty much this. Don't fight it... embrace it.

Have you gone through customs yet? It's full of hijab wearing muslim women checking passports. I had a good laugh.

>office
>implying a nigger would work
>implying a nigger father would not leave his kid to be raised as a single mother

now that's just not realistic

t. Sup Forums

why are Sup Forums such fags? I've never cared much for that board, but what's wrong with them?

Yes I went through custums. And yes I saw that. Even when I flew into Frankfurt Germany a year ago, for all the talk of Merkel there wasn't a single woman in a hijab the whole time. Really weird to see Muslim women working in customs.

that ugly hoe looks almost as dumb as negroe.

trash/10

What state are you from? I'm curious

you're just mad that strong black man has a much bigger cock than you

OBSESSED!

I'm not. It's literally the first thing I saw after wading through customs

Kansas

A lot of Kansas women that visit the East Coast enjoy hopping on some big black cock.

Why was this thread made? Some tiny-dicked Texan is complaining about Europe being more diverse than he thought it was?

And dont forget that its your fault burger eater

Get used to it, Tex. One thing you'll notice if you ever really visit the UK (were you actually here the post would have a Union flag by it not a shite spangled banner) is that our UK nig nogs are a bit different from American niggers. As such there are plenty of them who have a university education and are affluent without spending all their money on "bling". As a result of this there are actually adverts that target affluent and intelligent black people.

If you're white quite often they don't need to target an advert towards you as you have built up brand loyalty over generations of buying things your parents bought or shopping where they did, but if you're black you might be only the first or second generation in your family to have enough money to afford the most expensive phone contract or to shop somewhere posh like John Lewis or Sainsburys. If you're an intelligent negress who is a GP or a solicitor you probably have mostly white friends as your best friend growing up is probably a manicurist or hair dresser now so you mix in different social circles now. With all white friends you will probably aspire to have a white husband. This is why advertisers use mixed race couples in all their adverts now, it is not designed to be PC or reflect reality it is quite the opposite. It is aimed at black people and saying "we know you want to be more white, buy our product and you can start breading the black out of your future bloodline". It is quite a racist message really but one that has gone totally under the radar of SJWs who actually think it is promoting diversity.

Communist fag, my dick is ten times bigger than your puny pinko prick

I am in the UK, I just wasn't on Wifi

nope, pretty sure your dick is tiny otherwise you wouldn't be on Sup Forums complaining about white women having sex with non-white men like the mouth-breathing virgin you are

Brits sure do love those red coat guard guys. They are even in my hotel room

I didn't complain, it was just funny that was the first thing I saw

Forgot pic

>am in the UK
as pathetic and miserable as my life is, even when I land in another country the first thing I do isn't on Sup Forums. you're a true degenerate. And at least the Jews aren't pushing race mixing in that one, it looks like a full negroid.

>came out side ways
FUCK THIS SHIT
(Yeah this thread is my personal travel blog now)

She has that “I was raised by a single alcoholic mother” look about her.

I was in line for 2 HOURS in customs retard. Alotta spare time on my hands

Did it make you feel homesick?

ANGRY!!!!!!!!!

t. black guy internet defence force

BTW op pic was taken in the airport.

Noice

>2018
>expecting corporate adshit to be realistic

feels are more important than facts

>at the office
Cleaning toilets no doubt

That stings desu

>I imagine British women must be wetting themselves at the sound of your Texan accent
It's not reverse mate, we dont think of an american accent as intelligent.

I thought the same thing while I was watching Top Chef the other day. All the ads featured unrealistic upper class negroes and it was hilarious.
>inb4 “Bravo watching fag”.
I like to watch chefs cook.

>black dude
>black baby
isnt this the stuff that Sup Forums loves?

Quite a brilliant interpretation. I have thought along these lines myself, in the sense that money is really at the root of everything, especially when you're talking about advertising. The people who made this ad, and the company to pay for it, and I really appreciate that it makes them look cool and progressive, because that dovetails with what they see as the prevailing trends in society, it is therefore likely to make them more money by attracting more customers . Thing is, ultimately it's ALL about doing that, about drawing more new customers and making them even more money.

Pretty sure she's actually retarded and iirc she's a drug addict. Pray you never have to hear her talk.

>wetting themselves
If you mean pissing themselves laughing then probably. And if you actually get of with one wait for the howls when they see your truncated dick...

Sorry I had a seizure. The bullshit meter blew up. Fucking libtards

It's an American (aka mutt) baby

*and the company who paid for it, surely appreciate

No idea how that sentence got all fucked up

>still have american ip
Yeah sure.

there's actually a lot of british and australian women that get turned on by southern american accents.

also, i promise you any woman would prefer to enjoy sucking on a beautiful circumcised penis rather than a smelly smegma-smeared sea cumber

>that money is really at the root of everything
bullshit. if they made a Call of duty:MW tomm where you hunted ISIS in europe, it would sell 20 million copies. The jews are determined to breed us out of existence. Of course it varies on individual jews, but as a whole? you even see negroids in barneys ads now. If it was alll money, the jews would be pushing germans to breed like mice. and wwiss and swedes, they aren't.

You guys are fucking reatrded

how white is texas?

is the white hispanic meme real?

You can fuck with geo location easiliy.

> smelly smegma-smeared sea cumber

Damn you couldn't sound more american then this.
Not to mention the self-aggrandizing.

You must be from very specific part of texas cause I travel all over texas all the time and if it's a city over population 50,000 it's non-stop mexican and black time.

is there anyway hitlet be brought back from the
lost dimensions?

Srsly, the only time blokes have cut dicks here is if theyve had medical issues. So when a bird sees a a kiked frankenstein dick they assume youre fucked up somehow.

My mate when i was like 15 got a handy off a pissdd up bird in a park one night, and she snapped his banjo. He had to walk to ER with his dick hanging out it was so painful and he was too embarrassed to call anyone. Said the cool night air was soothing on his bellend, kek. He ended up having to get circumcised. Anyway, he was telling me when he gets off with birds now they alwas ask what was wrong with his dick that he had to get cut...

lies...all lies...

any british woman sucking a circumcized cock would be pleased she doesn't have to deal with dick cheese or the nasty smell of smegma

>Every woman somehow has the same tastes, and apparenty all want medically/surgically scarred penises because they "Smell nice"

Man, you've got a lot of learning to do friend. If they're willing to date blacks, they're obviously not that bothered by "smelly" things.

>Be kid in England
>Me and younger bro hanging out with friend
>Friend invites his friend
>Fat as fuck
>Stomach literally can't fit in his shirt
>brings cooler of sausages
>explains his mom married an American guy
>gives us sausages
>pretty fucking good
>explains he can't run because he just got circumcised
>bellend is raw and hurting
>we each have another sausage

Shit baffled me as a kid but now I'm in the land a Jew dicks

>>explains he can't run because he just got circumcised
lmfao this cannot be real

Jesus, how hard was she going to tear the frenulim? That is bloody awful.

Kek, Texas has got to be the least white state in the US. Fucking beaners and niggers everywhere, and I had to spent a year there. No wonder I got so much white upper class pussy, they had never seen a real aryan before! Many such cases, sad!

your story makes no sense.

also, you have to go back.

What in the fuck are you cut faggots talking about? Those of us in the non-shit first world have access to water and regularly wash our cocks to be smeg free.

Do you cut faggots watch too much hentai that is obsessed with girls licking and smelling smeg or something?

>Dane
>>>>>>>Real aryan
You're glorified dutch people.

Not even that
Like literally going to the bathroom, dragging some water and your thumb over the back end cleans it up, moving slightly in water has the same effect.

It's not even that bad. I notice the smell of urine is worse the smell of smega. Smega's just got a weird but minimal smell unless it's been festering. Piss on the other hand is literal acid half of the time, don't matter if you're cut or uncut. Your dick going to smell anyway.

I am from TX. I left because niggers.

>dragging some water and your thumb over the back end

The old "gentlemans freshener" in the pub sink when you've pulled a slapper...

huh? australia is a first world country?

>Australia once again produces slightly triggering bait

You can do better mate

Did one of those today after assfucking a Thai girl

Thread theme

youtu.be/UQosXxzNnPc

Oh god, mate.
Fucing hell ahaha.

Go ask a canadian, it's really the only thing they're good for these days.

>t. united states of the third world
How's brown tap water going?

>How's brown tap water going?

no idea what you're talking about. It's nice having your own well water and not having to rely on city water like most aussie fags

Well, I can't complain. It's nice having readily availiable heated and cooled water.

we get plenty of rainfall on the east coast so we don't have to worry about running out of water.

the precipitation amount is also one of the reasons why the american east coast is a lot more scenic than an ugly shithole like australia

>Ugly shithole like australia
Bahahahaha
Fuck
ahahahahahah

maybe you're too busy fucking kangaroos but you should have realized that most of australia is a hideous desert. that's why most of you live along the coast line edge where there's some amount of green

Mate you're gunna commit manslaughter if you keep up with this shit. I'm choking.

unlike america where we can feed ourselves due to the abundance of arable land (we're a net exporter in fact), you aussies would die from starvation if you didn't trade with other countries.

>the pinnacle of American banter

just stating facts. he brought up access to clean water.

it's a fact that america is blessed with arable land, all sorts of natural resources, and so much water most ppl in suburban and rural areas can rely on wells unless you live in the southwest. it's also why we're the biggest economic power.

the same can't be said about britain or australia

why are you showing me this? are you another autistic e-hardass white nationalist with deteriorated cognitive ability?

We're a net food exporter too dumb cunt, politicians constantly want us to become the "food bowl of Asia"

You Americans sure do find a way to kill a joke.

working, stay at home black dad?

>arable land

more like arab land lmao

It was a joke pointed at your dying and collasping cities and failed infrastructure.

also
>what is irrigation, what is water treatment, etcetra
t.american education

See above.
Also
See below
We're pretty much what america is to their region, to asia.

im not talking about all food. im talking about crops obviously. are you a net exporter of that too?

i would find that very hard to believe considering most of australia's soil is awful for farming. but then again, you do have a relatively small population