Why do Brits hate on Slavs?

Seriously I will never understand this mystery. Slavs who come to the UK are usually hard working people and take hard jobs for shitty salary. I have no idea why we are the most hated while their country is full of Muslim rapists who don't do any work and just take money for nothing. There was a situation some cowardly British students beat up (in an unfair fight) a good man only because he was Polish. Why won't the pussies start attacking Muslims who openly say they want to kill/enslave europeans? Too scared?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/840643/Police-arrests-Romanian-figures-crime-wave
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/12/undercover-eastern-european-migrant-london-i-discovered-pain-brexit-britain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we have better genetics, also they envy russia

The slavs take their jobs for lower salaries as you said. They're mad because there's no job left for them. Stupid sperm drinking gingers with crooked teeth

nice id, retard

Because there are too many here. I'm part hohol but that comes from after WW2, my grandfather didn't just come here to leech wealth out of the country that was intended for Brits to use.

And FYI Muslims do get battered, mosques get vandalised and even have pigs' heads stuck on spikes outside but our ZOG infested media and police cover it up so the resistance doesn't feel enabled.

FFS we have had special forces soldiers imprisoned for being nazis. There is more resistance here than you think. President Trump rewteeeted one of our nationalist organisations; we already have many "far right" oragnisations against islamification and pretty soon you will see a schism in the mainstream conservative party as the younger generation throws off the shackles of the boomers and become overt nationalists.

The slavs are not here with imrpoving our country in mind; they are here for their own selfish reasons, chasing the £ and sending it out of the country, suppressing wages and increasing the demand for housing which already outstrips supply. Add to that the (((EU))) has stripped away our ability to check people at our borders so we are getting filthy criminals, even violent rapists (from Poland, Latvia, Romania et al), FILTHY FUCKING GYPSIES from Romania, and people from all over WHO DON'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH, also tonnes of dishonest slav pricks who lie about their qualifications.

Meanwhile, we have too many corrupt shitheads and complacent liberals in their little bubbles and (the main problem) way too many women in power who refuse to see the problems that many of us are facing, while they move out of their ghettoised, overpriced urban dwelling, sell them to Pakistani landlords who rent exclusively to Muslims and slavs, turn a former family home into 3 flats with 5 people in each flat, then move out to a Mcmansion in a newly built suburb built on a green belt without considering the housing needs in the locale.

It's a fucking mess and it will end in tears.

This east europeans doing jobs Brits wont do is BS. Jobs like fruit picking and factory work was done by students and disabled. Students cant get jobs so rely on parents and the mentally disabled now rely on the state.

Look you can stay but have a little respect.

THE ID LMAO

I don't.

I don't mind Slavs. but in britain we have come to expect decent pay what ever the job. so if a company struggles to attach British workers it should increase the wages. not import cheap labour. It dosnt help either of our countries.

We need to gas every Romanian though where I live is 0.5% black 2% indian/paki 0.5% Arab yet we have 3% Romanians committing so much crime, illegal residency, working illegally working without paying tax while on the wrong visa and the ones who come are nearly all turk gypo rapebabies. You get your kid into a British university and they bring their family and don't leave. I would rather they were replaced by Poles

we hate Pakis more but they get the brown pass in public so most of our ire publicly falls on white races. However I will dispute even this characterisation as most of the retard Slavs here are Eastern Slav scum, barely even human. The cool guys we have are West Slavic cool boys who can stay

No kidding, matey?
But did you ever consider for one second that those slavs actually come to work?
They don't come to live off welfare and shit your country up by bringing up 5 kids and demanding government housing for them all.
Banks, corporations and your own politicians are what's keeping you out of a job.

Banks loan the corporations money, the debt these corporations pay must be earned by cheap labour, so in order to provide that cheap labour, they bribe YOUR politicians to flood YOUR country with subhumans from Africa and the Middle East.
But fuck it, man, those fucking slavs are taking yer jerbs anyway, right?

>actually come to work
For their own selfish reasons, because they can earn more here in a low-tier job than in their own country on 6 figures. They do NOT come here with the betterment of our nation in mind, they come here to funnel money OUT of our country. The politicians, banks and corperations would not succeed if they didn't have these useful slav idiots to finalise their plans.

AND THEY DON'T FUCKING LEARN ENGLISH

Let's compare the two variations with only the negatives then:
Slavs:
They don't learn English, They aren't nationalistic towards Britain and they are loud as fuck
Muslims and niggers:
They don't work, they rape, kill and steal so much your police and media are forced to hide evidence from the public, massive crime rings, 2-10 children and demanding welfare benefits for all, they don't learn English and they are hostile towards the locals.

Honestly, man, slavs taking your 2000 pound/month jobs are the least of your worries the way the UK is going. We aren't your friends, but we sure as hell are not your enemies.

STFU, you have no fucking idea. Those issues you tout as solely sand-nigger issues apply to slav-niggers as well. You aren't our friends, you said it yourself. GTFO of our country then.

You are either a Pajeet or a Muhammad, so i guess some pole bloke gave you and your friends a nice asskicking and you're here to vent.

dude don't take it personally brits hate on everyone

english are made out of anglos and saxons which are two germanic people

saxons are closer to present day germans which is what makes english and by extension canada/america/australia so productive and good with $$$$

anglos were assholes and all they did is rape and pillage and they think they are the bellybutton of the world

Because you're basically niggers that come here to make crime gangs and steal cars.

Brits literally hate everyone and look down on everyone. Even America, despite the fact that they know we could fuck them up and they're basically our poodle following us around in every war.

you're all inbred degenerates who invited the whole world over to take your jobs and shit all over your country. ironical how you guys have a terrorist attack every year by arabs and pakis yet you blame south slavs for it all.

this is why your country is fucked. you cannot see reality . political corectness fucked you all up.

also btw we get more immigrants and we have very low crime.

the truth is your people WERE great but are just inbred white trash. i saw the tv shows. is even worse than america. you lost ALL your culture. you threw it away then you invited all the dickwads over then you proceed to blame everyone else for your problems.

no. sorry. is all YOUR fault. get educated

btw i am from Romania. the other place you blame.

this blame game reminds me a lot of SJWs

>Because you're basically niggers that come here to make crime gangs and steal cars.

No, it's simply that you are letting the trash in

In my town the Poles are generally OK, they work and keep out of trouble. But on the other hand, Romanians shoplift, drink drive, pickpocket, etc. Stores have had to close because the police are not interested in catching shoplifters.

You simple albino nigger

You have filled up our prisons, schools, hospitals, counsel homes, public transport, streets and unskilled job market and you ask why we hate you?

Its ok we understand it is all the EUs fault anyway for making this situation even a possibility. Naturally you deflect on to the lower order meaning niggers and pakis but in all honesty we clump you all together because you are all a burden and its all so tiresome

They pick on Slavs because they have white skin. Negroes are closer to canines, in behavior, and thought pattern.

What would you pick on? A low IQ, skinny guy?

Or the animal in the corner, waiting to bite?

I didn't once even imply they came for hand outs. i have worked with a few pols and they have an outstanding work ethic. but that's beside the point. they lower the the value of our work. the largest the population (or access to workers) the weaker the bargaining position of the employee. it dosnt matter where they come from it lowers the value of British Labour.

cause they're jealous

>Seriously I will never understand this mystery

Because there are so fucking many of them. They have compressed wages, they speak their foreign languages, they (despite common globalist misconception) use public services like the NHS and infrastructure far more than the average British person despite not having paid into the system for 30 years like most people in Britain, they vote for leftists, they jeopardise societal cohesion and they are entitled as fuck.

Poles, Romanians, Bulgarians and gypsies have destroyed any remaining prestige or wealth that could be accrued from low-skilled labour. They are a plague on this nation, and Brexit was in part because of their malign influence over a period of little more than a decade. It took a single decade for them to piss us off that much. They are the Mexicans of the United Kingdom.

>muh based christian whites

Americans have absolutely no idea what they're talking about on Sup Forums. They're not sending us their best.

t.trash

wrong dude.

you destroyed it by inviting everyone over.

the people who move there are our trash. you're getting our trash.

canada is smart because they don't just take everyone.

>The slavs take their jobs for lower salaries as you said. They're mad because there's no job left for them. Stupid sperm drinking gingers with crooked teeth

They all take from our pockets and ask us to be grateful about it. What hell is this that a foreigner can have such a sense of entitlement? Oh yes the EU if we dont leave that cesspool its civil war.

It is illegal to say anything against shitskins.
As in, 7 years in prison.
The real answer is that England would be better with NO immigrants at all.
It was fine before, people in 1900 weren't crying in the streets because of a lack of third worlders.
While it is true that eastern europeans are not as bad as shitskin invaders, you don't generally bring anything of worth to our country.
You speak in your own languages here, buzzing like insects in the street, you don't adapt, you send all the money back to your own countries, fucking up our economy, and as you said, you take shit jobs for shit wages.
By accepting that shit wage, you drive down the wages in the country overall.
It is like a bunch of chinks filling up your country, they won't be violent or steal, much, but they will eat up your economy and change your neighbourhoods into chink town.
Why not stay in your own country and improve it.

tl;dr; as usual, it isn't an either/or, no immigrants of any breed is the ideal.

Yeah, not really

WE DONT WANT ANY IMMIGRANTS. I DONT CARE IF YOUR A PAKI OR A GREEK. FUCK OFF

well said.
300 of you in parliament and things would improve overnight, for simply stating the facts

Stay CivNat, Nigel.

>Why not stay in your own country and improve it.

Mainly the issue with Eastern Europe is that it got conquered by the Russian and got turned into ruins because of communism. After it fell that led to rampant crime. Now we have a lot of trouble, a lot connected to outside powers like EU. You can't improve shit here because you get killed once you ran for office with an honest platform. Also, you have no choice but to accept, otherwise you are destined to not work at all and starve.
>don't bring anything of worth to our country

One of the reasons people go there is to work. Some are very qualified so that is total nonsense. I am just explaining to you how dumb you are and that you have no idea how the world works.

Romanian or gypsy?
Gypos are 5% of romania, and are originally from india.
Check for Indian facial characteristics, or bright gaudy clothing or decorations.

Go away gypo

>you destroyed it by inviting everyone over.

Do you even know what EU freedom of movement is you silly colostomy bag?

>our trash

So you're an Eastern European immigrant. Why would I listen to your opinion? You're a part of a disgusting malaise. Your own country is so shit that people have left it en-mass.

>canada is smart because they don't just take everyone.

Canada is not part of the European Union.

Calling me a gypo won't negate how retarded you are.

>PAKI OR A GREEK

Whats the difference?

Why should we have either.

I'll give you a choice for your own country, you have to import either:
10 million chinks working there for 1/3 of normal wage in any job they can find, in all sectors.
or
10 million shitskin muslim niggers

Sounds like a good choice, right?
Both will fuck your country up, both are parasites and only have their self interests.
THAT is the problem, all of you immigrants only have your own self interests, not one thought for the country you are parasiting off.
It isn't a fucking dead wildebeest left for the hyenas and jackals and vultures to pick scraps off. This is our ancestral home.
We don't want hyenas, nor jackals, nor vultures.

Don't take it personally.

Anglos hate all Europeans, but they just love their jews. Even their radicals across the spectrum such as Tommy Robinson, Pat Condell, and George Orwell are aggrieved by muh anti-Semitism. The Anglo just cannot understand why anyone would hate muh chosen people.

Anglos have that same arrogant choosenite complex the jews have, and will actively plot against any gentile Europeans. The wreckage of Dresden says that much.

I can't wait until Europe is rid of the Eternal Anglo. Things will be much easier once those traitors become blacked. And man, are their slag women hungry for that Paki baby batter. They just can't get enough lol

Neck yourself you smelly gypo

lol this guy gets his facts from sensationalist tv shows on his zog box kill yourself my man

lmao ID faggot

hey gook, not one English person invited anyone here. we were never asked.
not in the 50s, nor the 70s nor the 90s.
the kike government has done this.
Just like the kike government ruined canada and the US, Germany, Sweden, France.
None of them were asked either, and if you had asked, they would have said fuck off.
Reveal your self interest in the matter, declare your origins.

Well everyone hates us, not just Brits. But I wonder which Brits prefer: millions of slavs in their country, or millions of Americans? We're not all that bad, right?

Yeah sorry to break it down to you but we actually have had better hygiene when English people didn't wash and were flea infested. That is one of the reason we didn't have a plague pandemic...

That's unclear.
If you look into it, you'll find the jews running the US were and still are based in the city of London.
Both puppet states.

Who cares what the English think? It's not like they can actually say anything mean about you with Muhammed's goat shit-covered dick jammed down their gullets.

If they were in our shoes they would kill their immigrants but they still complain about us. Say what you want but the dumb eastern European stereotype is painfully real. They are incapable of thinking beyond themselves and are only after their narrow self interest and almost 30 years on they still use communism as an excuse.

No one likes immigrants coming in and undercutting them.

It's not even that
i'm pretty sure the majority of far right/traditional activist in UK are slavs

actually canada is trying to become part of EU

And now your mother is selling her smelly arse from a dingy apartment in some london ghetto times have changed gypo

The irony of Poles whining about foreigners always makes me laugh. The entire reason that the UK is even leaving the European Union is because the Visegrad countries lobbied against David Cameron's renegotiations in Brussels in February 2016 saying that it jeopardised the movement of their citizens into Britain. Now there won't be any free movement for them because it has become politically toxic. The short-sighted retards.

Signing a trade agreement =/= joining a political union.

I personally got excluded back at school for giving a pole a beat down after he objected to me spitting in his face. It's nothing personal I hate muslims too don't worry,

>And now your mother is selling her smelly arse from a dingy apartment in some london ghetto times have changed gypo

Does my mother do that? No. She is actually well educated and very smart. Do brits still smell? Absolutely. If you ask me, you are a living proof things are the same

why are you so butthurt yellow teeth ?
I'm pretty sure the majority of "far right" / traditional activists in ur country are slavs.
Instead of bitching around, maybe you should learn a thing or two from them.

When you look at statistics, even the shittiests parts of Eastern Europe like Moldova, Transnistria are much much safer than ur capital

What percentage of eastern europeans coming here are highly skilled and are filling a position that an Englishman could not do?
You say your own countries are fucked, and your solution is to fuck ours and leave yours to rot.
You are directly funding the pockets of the corrupt government, paki landlords and tax-dodging paki and chink firms here, making the country worse.
I don't mind a handful of highly skilled people coming here to benefit the country, but 90% of what has come here is the lowest tier scum, and there are a lot of criminals. Check the prison statistics, poles and romanians are topping it.
I like all countries in Europe, I like meeting people from other countries, I know professional highly skilled foreign workers, but the faggot op is asking why we have a problem and we are explaining it.
We don't want unskilled immigrants, none at all. Also there should be a limit on skilled workers and fixed wages so they can't be undersold to foreigners.
It wrecks the economy, and more importantly, it wrecks the wages of Englishmen.
Pakis, blacks and muslims should be cast out completely and never allowed to set foot, but limits should be on all other foreigners.
Otherwise England is not England.
We have about 1-2 million Europeans here now.
How many do you want? 50 million?
Fucks sake.
You ONLY come here because it is a rich country, you care nothing at all about the country.
You are just pissed off because the natives might interrupt your easy cash grab.

>even the shittiests parts of Eastern Europe like Moldova, Transnistria are much much safer than ur capital

That's because most of Eastern Europe's criminals are swanning about in central London, burgling houses and throwing acid at people.

e.g. express.co.uk/news/uk/840643/Police-arrests-Romanian-figures-crime-wave

It was bound to happen either way, they were just buying time. We see what the result of free movement is and its catastrophic. Good god my grand dad is propbably rolling in his grave like a kebab rotisserie.

Was just in your census thread, chink.
2/3 australian you are down to.
The jews are harvesting your country at a much faster rate, stripping the land in every mine they can buy and advetising in Chinese.
No English want the kike here, but the kike runs here, the US, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand and most of the others too.
Enjoy your majority Chinese land in the next decade.

I don't get it... What does the id mean mates I'm too stupid someone work it out for me

Thanks for making Romainia safe western cucks,back in the 2000s i couldnt walk 200 meter without getting a knife pulled on me and nobody went outside after 10 in the evening.
Now its all nice and safe,thank you from my heart.

>but 90% of what has come here is the lowest tier scum, and there are a lot of criminals

First of, we are not an organisation ok? You are blaming me for things I haven't done. Second, most of the good people stay here. Some qualified people go abroad but mostly the ones who go abroad are criminals. We can't stop them going to your country and it is your duty to stop them from coming in. Trump's immigration reform (you should read it) is forbidding criminals and gang members and other people to enter U.S. and filtering smart and good people. It's not my fault your immigration policy is retarded. We suffer from a similar problem. We can't change shit because our mafia government kisses the EU's ass and they in turn protect them.

Yeah, they are single minded and just want to grab money. They don't realise that is exactly what the shitskins are doing in Germany etc.
The mind of a parasite.

WTF I wish that we had MOORE Slavic immigrants in the USA. Pols, Russians, Serbians, Croatians, Slovaks, are fucking based.

Confirmed
OP is a sandnigger who tried to pickpocket Andrei and got beaten up instead

When you don't even have two rocks to smash together do you really expect there to be a high crome rate? Plus low level crime is absent there because the entire country is run by the mob exporting whores, drugs and people to western europe.

You can thank Tony Blair. He intentionally refused to put transitional controls on Eastern European countries back in 2004 like the rest of Western Europe did (for 7 years).

To be fair there were a fuck load of Romanians here before EU membership anyway.

newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/12/undercover-eastern-european-migrant-london-i-discovered-pain-brexit-britain

This is where all of your compatriots are.

Honestly this now its unironically safer here than any other western country since not only do they have our gypsys but also sandniggs and niggs.Honestly the west made profit after 89 off our bcaks by turning us in consumer slaves.
Fuck them if them calling me a gyppy is what i ahve to suffer to have safe streets then thats completly fine by me.

How's Paris?
Last I saw of it it was hordes of niggers and chinese.
Whole districts dedicated to them.
Same goes for your other cities.
Then again, you and this kind of shitskin are not even of the countries your flag shows.
A couple of muslims or kikes.

Yeah, the gypsy meme is pretty retarded. Americans have far more niggers and spics but no one calls an American poster a nigger (unless it is to mean they are dumb which is also used for all other IDs)

I think we should deal with the nigger. sandniger and gypsy problem and then we can fight amongst each other all we want

Yeah, the kikes prefer a third world shithole, it is easier to control. It is their aim for the rest of Europe too, and asia afterwards.
Romania might be peaceful now, but the nigger will creep up from Italy and Greece and as spots run out in rich countries, they will infest you too.

It's a Sup Forums meme.

Nobody really cares.

Well, you understand why we want to stop immigration completely then.
I never had a second thought for eastern Europe, just another place, but the worst of it arriving here in the millions tends to give a bad impression.
Russia should never have been allowed to swallow up all your countries and rip half a century of progress away from you. Ww2 ruined us all, and it was orchestrated by the jew from all sides.
Russian 'revolution' was a dozen jews as assassins of the tsar, France/England/Poland agreement was all jews, it is in encyclopedias.
None of it should have happened.

it's already been dealt with thanks to EU
I'm pretty sure there are more gypsies in UK/Italy/France than Romania/Bulgaria combined

>canada is smart because they don't just take everyone.

Oh really? Have you been outside lately?
There are more immigrants in Canada than Canadians at this point.
How many indians, brazilians and africans do you think there are in good ole Canada at the moment?

To be honest, I get what you are saying but stopping immigration completely, that sounds unrealistic. Also your problem is not that you have immigration, the problem is how you conduct it. (not only you, a lot of countries). Radical solutions usually lead to bad results.

Haha
>journalist
>(((ben juda)))
>(((eastern European background)))
Every single time.

I'm Moldovan living in Paris and proud to be one.
I don't care about niggers/muslims infesting Western Europe. They deserve that , one can only learn by its mistakes

>Also your problem is not that you have immigration, the problem is how you conduct it. (not only you, a lot of countries)

Our problem is that we are a member of the European Union, and thus have to follow its laws, including free movement of people. Bulgaria follows those exact same laws, but is fortunate because it is piss poor - ergo nobody moves there. Haven't you wondered why your population has plummeted? It's because everyone is leaving, and nobody is moving there. Letting piss poor Eastern European countries into the EU has destroyed its long term prospects for exactly this reason. It has hollowed your nations out, sucking their talent and youth westwards, while fucking our countries up by dropping them into already overpopulated regions and causing massive amounts of resentment.

Well it is the (((New Statesman))). I'm intentionally citing leftist sources to demonstrate to these people that even a number of full on socialists recognise the problem that Eastern European migrants have caused in the UK.

kek every

single
fucking
time

>stop immigration completely then

That will be great for the country's economy. Do it. Will love to see the outcome of that. It will probably feel like the USSR in some ways.
I imagine how many countries would have sanctions against you.
You said "stop immigration completely", right? So that includes tourism, educational programs, etc, right? Great idea. GREAT idea. You guys are genuises.

This.
If we had done that in the first place, eastern Europe wouldn't have been thrown into poverty for decades, and you wouldn't want to go to England.
I don't know why gypsies are still in any European country.
The lowest, untouchable caste in India, kicked out for being a subhuman thief cult 1,500 years ago by even poo in the loos, and spread across land into eastern Europe and from the south of Spain.
Remained a thief cult ever since, robbing, kidnapping babies and conning people with the same tricks ever since.

Slavs are mostly violent drunks who, due to leaving their families in their cheap shit countries, can afford to undermine our entire unskilled labour market, driving down wages and causing more unemployment. If they bring their women, they race mix to the max and destroy schools by filling them with their non English speaking half nigger/paki kids.

But yeah of course we should be grateful

>but is fortunate because it is piss poor - ergo nobody moves there
Yeah so fortunate!

>Haven't you wondered why your population has plummeted?
Never. It's not only because people are leaving, it is also because people are less enthusiastic of having children since the economy is bad.

I swear it baffles me that that cunt has the audacity to show his face and tell the public what to do, he's lucky he's still breathing with the amount of destruction he purposefully inflicted on this country.
>Go looking for pakis to bring in
>Give the Bank of England free reign
>Aggressively supported ZOG and banking wars

you dumbfuck
You're actually thinking slavs will stay in nigger Europe once the commie old fucks will die off back home and there will be actually a chance to change something

you're too butthurt to admit that UK is only attractive because of its gibs. When the banking system will collapse you will have literally nothing left, not even a country

You are extremely naive if you think moldovia will be left untouched.
It will be every country, one after another, the richest first so all power is gone, followed by the weaker countries.
Look at what the (((EU))) is doing to Poland and Hungary because they dare to resist.
The jew brings down entire countries with its venom.

>So that includes tourism, educational programs, etc, right?

Imaginining here how many brits will not be able to immigrate to other countries to advance their career in science and technology, to enrich their resumes, or even experience other cultures traveling, stuck in the UK forever. That is a great idea, my man.
Just remember if you prohibit immigration, you will also not be welcome in other countries and they will black ball you. Stop immigration COMPLETELY right away. See how far that will take you.

>tourism = immigration
what a fucking brainlet, post your flag shitskin
England was already overpopulated in the 60s and 70s, there were huge symposiums dedicated to finding solutions to it.
Ridding ourselves of 10 million will be like heaven.

I've never seen Brits achieve the levels of degeneracy I've seen eastern euros achieve on a regular basis ever since they began occupying my home town in droves. I watched some slapheaded slav start simultaneoudly shitting, pissing and puking in a doorway all while drinking what I assume to have been vodka and having some loud argument on the phone.

For all the degenerate binge drinking culture I've seen from my own people nothing has reached that level. You have to go back.

I will also add that the reason a lot of British people seem to care more about slavs than pakis etc is that many places in this country, particularly more rural area's, have very few of the latter but a lot of the former.