Thanks America

Thanks America.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/cia-north-korea-trump-three-months-735229
aol.com/article/news/2018/01/09/the-us-is-reportedly-considering-a-bloody-nose-attack-to-humiliate-north-korea-heres-how-it-could-go-down/23329116/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Art of the deal.

America.. yet again showing the importance of its leadership role for the entire community of countries. Now if if europe would just be more willing to follow America's lead, we can bring them into a more prosperous age.

We hope it goes well for everyone. Good luck Korea-user!

You got it, dude.

The left said Trump was going to start a nuclear war over twitter

The reality was making Korea great again

Not enough.
He still want to sign DACA. People vote a rich businessman to accomplish things that ordinary useless corrupted politicians are unable to do.

Donald J. Trump will drink the blood of every man, woman, child from North Korea.

You're welcome sir.

Signed,

A Real American

Make Korea Great Again

Welcome gooker

Looking out for you bro

God willing.

Is Trump the greatest diplomatic mind since Kissinger?

wheeere haavee aaaall thee shiiills gooone

Holy shit man, i dont think i can take 3 more years of this non stop winning

b-b-but... fucking stupidhead DRUMPF was going to start a nuclear war!

America wants to ruin europe tho

The shills don't know how to respond to this. There's no way to spin this.

pretty sure you guys are letting in hordes of invaders just fine on your own. we don't need to intervene

I know some Democrat retards who have been unironically freaking out about being nuked. It's not a joke to them. Like, they're not just shilling, they really believe we are in danger of being nuked. I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like to be that stupid.

> HOLD MY BEER
> types 2000 words on how toxic trump bullying is oppressing NK

Lol calm down burg. Your leadership was not really bright last decades..
And macron/may/merkel would never follow trump

>America
You welcome.
Japanese were always the more industrious Asians anyway.

I can see that on its way.

You're the fuckwits who caused the mass migration.

Libya, Iraq and now Syria. They are gateways From Africa into Europe you dumb shit.

not like we forced Europe to take them. they could've manned up for once and said "nah we won't let them invade us"

why does NK hate you anyway? over the occupation or did you have something to do with the korean war?

No Prob Bob. Get back to making my new Samsung phone ya hook.

>Now if europe would just be more willing to follow the Jew's lead, we can bring them into a more prosperous age.

"Thank you, Mr. Trump for being such an incompetent dimwit that we have been forced into reconciliation with North Korea because of fear of nuclear war or worse, due to your constant intervention and lapses in judgement.
I do not think you are mentally fit to be President. Of anything"

>I know some Democrat retards who have been unironically freaking out about being nuked. It's not a joke to them. Like, they're not just shilling, they really believe we are in danger of being nuked. I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like to be that stupid.

Shut your fucking cuck mouth. The nuclear threat is real. Who the fuck are you to deny it when the experts are saying that it's real. You're only acting like a smug douchebag because you know that only the states on the West Coast are in danger of being nuked. These are highly-developed blue states, the states that really make America #1 in the wolrd. I'd like to see you being so smug about it if you'd knew that your irrelevant flyover hickdick states could be under attack, you fucking conservatard Trump-voting pieces of shit. You don't even have anything to lose except for WT trailer parks, meth labs and confederate monuments.
Don't even dare to reply to my post i DON'T want to reply to another republishit retardation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you may want to do a but a history as i'm pretty fucking sure the britbongs destablized the ottoman empire and made those countries and then made isreal and then went back to get more oil and dragged us in and then jewed us on it.

Not gonna be on CNN

Surely the American media will not ignore mentioning this today

>wearing green fingernail polish
what did he mean by this

I hate France

You do realize there's gonna be a war right after Olympics?

Just want to point out that I predicted the future. Both the crash of the Musk spy sattilite and the the opening up of diplomatic relations.

>Both the crash of the Musk spy sattilite and the the opening up of diplomatic relations

It says nothing about Musk or SpaceX stupid german.

Yeah we could have totally shot them on the beach like if there was no law, stupid creatura.
America is the cancer on the back of the West, 70 years of leadership from your (((country))) and we are suffering the biggest danger since Mongol invasion.

Nice pasta

It's not like the I ching would tell you names and adresses bucko.

>like if there was no law, stupid creatura.
I'm sorry, but yes? How else do you keep a host of foreign invaders at bay? Have you ever seen Red Dawn? Americans aren't the type to go ask a cop first, they're just gonna shoot at the fuckers parachuting out of the sky, so if you thought you were scoring "obvious logic" points, you can get fucked Pepe, because in the normal world you should've met them with pikes at the border.

>a shilless Trump thread
I never thought I'd see the day. Its so...peaceful.

fuck off drumpf is still going to destroy the world you giant faggot

Imagine the leader of NK who can have you tortured to death at a moments notice liked you so much you felt comfortable wearing a cap and sunglasses inside of one of his formal government building type of places. Like if an ordinary citizen were to make such a show of disrespect their entire family would probably be killed but Dennis Rodman is just like meh w/e
He's a tranny like Cosmo

Damn, that dog is earning his kibble.

Well that moment of happiness is gone.

>(((your world)))

Unification is better than nuclear hellfire.

he's unironically insane

Cool, the talks only purpose is to delay military action by US until NK can perfect re-entry tech. NK rep already stated during the talks the denuclearization is out of discussion.

so trump didn't do shit?

Just getting them talking again is a fucking miracle.

Yeah no. They have had almost identical talks in the past too, SK gives them $ and NK agrees to stop provocations, they then get caught continuing doing their illegal shit - rinse and repeat. Do some more research buddy.
Trump's sanctions might have convinced Kim to come to the table and talk but its more likely due to this: newsweek.com/cia-north-korea-trump-three-months-735229
KJU has 2 months until HS-15 is fully operational with a working re-entry. The talks are a very clever way of delaying any US strike eg "bloody nose" attack - aol.com/article/news/2018/01/09/the-us-is-reportedly-considering-a-bloody-nose-attack-to-humiliate-north-korea-heres-how-it-could-go-down/23329116/

working re-entry vehicle*

You can pin Iraq on us, but Libya was done at the behest of EU countries and Turkey/sand countries destroyed Syria.

You're welcome. Stay safe and have a fun Olympics.

>facilitate the chaos and unstability that provide human trafficking mafias the grounds for fleeting up to 50 boats a day from southern mediterranean to European coasts unnoticed and in an uncontrolled way

>lol didn't have to accept them haha shame on u weak yurop

Laughing part is, you'll go down through your southern borders as well.

They could have caged them up, which they did in the beginning. No reason to take any more now since wars are over.

um, no

>Iraq
>Syria
>Gateways from Africa

Aussie education

Kim Jong Un used to do colored pencil drawings of the Chicago Bulls. They're literally his favorite sports team more so than any Nork national team. Seeing Rodman in all his Rodmanness is a dream come true for Kim Jong.

Phil Jackson could likely unironically influence Kim Jong to convert all of North Korea to Zen Buddhism if he tried to.

Or you could just

You know

Turn them away

Not give them money and a house for existing

It really, really, really activates the almonds when Poland and Hungary have no immigrants despite being in your political union you fucking retard