Hypothetically speaking, if those guys just appeared on earth for the world leaders...

Hypothetically speaking, if those guys just appeared on earth for the world leaders, blew uranus to prove their point and demanded the best food earth can offer to judge it.
Would the current world leaders be able to handle the situation any well?

we'd laugh at them because common plebs can't see uranus so it wouldn't occur to us as a threat. more like a "lol well I guess all sevens say they are eight at some stage time to rewrite history again goys get your notebooks out"

also can you explain why they wont die from influenza?

Trump would feed them takoyaki and ramen

they would probably try to jew them, piss them off and kill us all

Am I, and the rest of the world supposed to know who these characters are weeb?

Just the world leaders, which could be indeed quite an issue.

No. If a nearly omnipotent god of destruction showed up world leaders would shit their collective pants. Except Trump. Which brings me to my point, they can't even handle Trump tweet bantz.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama )?

>blew uranus to prove their point

Probably not, but you can always just give them a decent pizza laced with my cum

I would steal his food to make sure he destroys Earth

Influenza can only spread between humans. It's the same reason your pets won't die from it.

They can blow my anus if you know what i mean

I will save the world with this

>he doesn't watch dragon ball super

breakfast pastry education

I don't think Merkel would survive this encounter, independent of the end result.
She would get all offended and screamy and annoying due muh patriarchy telling me to do a sandwich.

>Furries try rape them
>Earth is destroyed in three seconds

Trump could take them. He is a seasoned WWE vet and he is undefeated.

how would the world leaders handle zeno?

Zeno alone or grand priest included?

Not true.

only gohan blanco could stop them

>he watches dragon ball super
ok, i watch it too, but it's nothing to be proud of desu

They would try to do to Zeno what they do to little kids in our world, which is try to kill him in some occultist ritual sacrifice. What we need is for Barron to appeal to Zeno's autism.

I had swine flu. It was a massive media meme but I still felt bad as fuck for 5 days or so. It’s a good point. Aliens might have cruised over Africa once and saw niggers dying of Ebola and AIDS and said ok file this planet under /fuckthatshit/.

well-done steak with ketchup and diet coke