Is there literally ANYONE here that is a member of the KKK?

is there literally ANYONE here that is a member of the KKK?
Tell me about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vig2XuWzDR4
youtube.com/watch?v=gUVYjzvZzjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would highly doubt it. All you're going to get are larpers. Despite what people may say, the KKK are irrelevant and minuscule in number.

I don't think there are any democrats here

>implying their bake sales aren't simply to die for

cia-nigger baiting for answers

KKK = FBI

The KKK doesnt really exist, its a masonic false flag operation

Kek

Um most people here are unmarried men with facial hair and neck beards. The kkk are really almost extinct at this point in 2018

This ain't the 1940's dude its 2018

They really know how to use an oven.

Keep glowing in the dark CIA nigger

lol you're Canadian, you'd have nothing to do with the KKK let alone American politics. Go suck Treadu's cock

canada btfo to be quite honest with you famcakes

When I see that chocolate glaze melt over them wood coals, ahhh... divine...

it's okay we do it for show we don't actually eat the long pig. but it's important to always remember which pest species are edible in times of need, and how to hunt them.

Why the fuck are you burgers incapable of taking a joke shitpost? or are you just that new that you have no clue who Terry Davis is? Lurk more cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA

They can't take a joke beacuse they're not Aryan, do you know what an aryan is? A true aryan? Do you know the answer leaf?

>A true aryan? Do you know the answer leaf?
Not really but I'm quite sure it doesn't involve mexican or nigger blood. My family came from Bavaria to Canada in 1958, we hunt, keep packs of dogs, like our space and hate jews. I guess that is my definition

Ah well see that is where you are wrong. You see it was the Indians, mayans, Aztecs and arabs that were vidited by the aryan sky gods long ago infact Himmler believed that the ancient atlantis visited every civilization and mated with the women there. I'll show you the truth. Do you know the complexity of race?

They wouldn't accept me cause I'm a gook. Good for them I hate gook too.

What kind of proxy are you using?

>Do you know the complexity of race?
I do, that's why I based my answer on a set of behaviors

Ok good than you already know the truth goodbye

The KKK was driven into the ground by decades of weak leadership, poor financial management, and FBI infiltration. The KKK is dead but the members aren't, and they're regrouping with us.

The FBI agent monitoring the thread probably is.

>The FBI agent monitoring the thread probably
FBI Enters The Sup Forums Mumble:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vig2XuWzDR4

I'm an active KKK member, AMA.

Well eating long pig would be a surefire way to get Aids, And as we all know Aids is for niggers, faggots and niggerfaggots.

>an active KKK member, AMA.
how do you get the nigger blood stains out of the robe? or do you just get new ones? asking for a friend

1. Rinse the garment under cold water.
2. Try hydrogen peroxide or ammonia on fresh blood.
3. Use salt and water for fresh blood on delicate fabrics.
4. Try soap for fresh blood in a pinch.
5. Use toothpaste, meat tenderizer, or saliva on dried blood.

>or saliva on dried blood
Does dog saliva work? He loves nigger blood

I didn't try it personally, but you can try it as an experiment next time.
Keep dogs off nigger blood.

I heard that the klan passes through and recruit some people in an area in Pennsylvania that I've been through.

That's about the closest I've been.

Idk why anyone would join them, even if someone were a white nationalist. They've got such a shitty rep.

They’re actually holding a recruitment rally near me. I’m thinking about going.

KKK is actually taking in nigger members I hear.
First black grand wizard when?

>Keep dogs off nigger blood
Well, there are hardly any niggers around here. He did grab the mudslime at the corner store a few weeks back and try to croc roll him, no idea where that instinct came from, needless to say now I have to drive to the next store

I'm a Scientologist would you like to hear about that?

Eh there's been a lot newfags recently. Really faggoty buch this time around.

My secondary school team was called the Kool Kids Klub, does that count?

The India branch of the KKK sure knows their protocol.

>a Scientologist would you like to hear about that
Does drinking 3 cases of beer a week kill thetans?

I'm a legit member of the KKK. I once skinned a nigger alive because he called me Italian. The audacity of that fucking ape. Italians are not white and neither am I. Wait, I mean, Italians are not white and neither are niggers. Obviously. I'm definitely white though, I may look Italian but I'm actually 100% Hispanic. And no, I don't mean like those gang banging spics you see in East L.A. I mean actually from Spain, the 100% European country. And anybody who tells you that Spain isn't white is a fucking LIAR. Spain is 100% pure white. There are some myths that have been spread around about people from Spain having Moorish genes. These are more false lies that the fucking jews invented so that they could say we aren't white. The jews hate us because Christopher Columbus discovered America and spread European culture to the continent before the jews could. Which leads me to my next point which I'm sure you're already wondering about. Yes, Christopher Columbus was SPANISH not a fucking sand nigger Italian (I'll get to that later about how Italians are secretly sand niggers). So yeah yet another lie made up by the filthy and lying Jews is that Christopher Columbus was Italian. This is so they can get their cultural Marxist agenda mixed into America in the future (they invented this disgusting myth before the birth of Christ, who was actually Italian too, I mean Spanish FUCK! The fucking jews got me fucked up. But yes, Christ was Spanish, but more on that later). So where was I? Yes around the year 300 B.C the Jews invented the myth that people from Spain were actually Italians. At the time, nobody even knew what these places were, but the Jews knew, because they are time travelers from another dimension which exists simultaneously in the past,present, and future as our own universe, but more on that later.

KKK = three letters
Any other three letter agencies?
FBI,CIA,NSA

KKK = 3 letter agency

Kool Kidz Klub?

B-bit they lynched people

So...let's see, right so the Jews time traveled here to the past and started their foundation of cultural Marxism by saying that Italians were Spanish and vice versa. Long story short, this helped invent the the countries of Italy and Spain. So where did the jews get those names from? (btw don't trust your history books on where these names really came from, that's a bunch of filthy KIKE lies). Nobody can say for sure but legend has it, in their language from the other dimension Spain means "white" and Italian means "black" or what our equivalent to "nigger" would be, really makes you think huh? Ok so they do the Marxism thing,blah,blah,blah,you get the idea, they try to destroy society,WW2 happens,Bruce Jenner cuts his dick off,Trump gets elected. And now here we are, the great Spanish KKK!!!! We are ready to defeat those evil,filthy,lying,jew,KIKES for calling us Italians over 2,000 years ago. RACE WAR NOWWW!!!!!!

Also, Christ was really a Spanish (remember Spanish means white in the other dimensions, except ours) god that came from a higher more enlightened dimension than the Jews. He fought Italians from a dimension that was more enlightened than the Jews yet less enlightened than his and more evil than any dimension that has ever existed. Christ realized that the Italians were one of Satan's groups of demons (Jews were another one of his demonic groups) and that they traveled to the year 800 AD,called themselves "Arabs", started Islam aka The Devils 2nd religion (the Devils first religion is Judaism, obviously).So in order to stop this Christ traveled back further than the invention of Islam but after the invention of Judaism to become the saviour of the world and form Christianity, which is the antidote to both the evil religions of Judaism and Islam. Ok, just wanted to tie up some loose ends.

My great grandfather was infamously one. Guess what, he's a die hard Democrat too. He worshiped FDR.

Beers fine as long as you don't invite 24hrs before or after an auditing session.
You can't kill thetans by the way, you can only degrade them. This is dangerous to do alone so I would recommend contacting a Scientology expert, there are links on scientology.org

*Audit
Sorry mistyped as invite. But bringing that up I would like to personally invite all those on this board to try a free auditing session. You can apply online on Scientology.org or I can do one right now.

why in the fuck would I drive out to bumblefuck nowhere to put a fucking bedsheet on my head in order to chant at a bonfire? I could do all that shit at home with a cup of coffee in my hand.

To practice your sick circular dance moves.

Federal LARP club.
Same with NRM i scandinavia.

I told this to a kike and mentioned the entrapment ordeal with the FBI agents that convinced the one real KKK member to build a doomsday machine. He got really angry and started getting worked up about anti-semitism.

How many drugs were you on when you wrote this?

Right it's really awful that these groups lie about what they really are in order to take advantage of the beliefs of others.

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Been cleaning your underwear??

you must ask the spooks lurking here. i bet they have the job to survail the KKK just like they are supposed to do with us. half of KKK is FEDs either way

>that .gif
Source?

Not really, i hate it when people turn into hams.

If they really cared and wanted to fight they could just terrorbomb the shitskins untill they genuinely hate all westerners, that way liberals loose their cattle and worse yet their cattle turns into a threat.

Are you going to be ok?

Anybody hate niggers? I do. I’m not prejudiced, I’m experienced.

Kkk has been dead for a long time, whats left is a cesspool of cia niggers.

Your shitty sci-fi scam religion is Sup Forums’s oldest foe. Go watch ‘Going Clear’ and wake the fuck up. You’re welcome

No, I don't work for the FBI.

Cunt you live in Australia and don't know Russel Coight?

I don't get why you would join them. I guess in the past they used to have some influence and got things done. It's best just to stay low and unnoticeable.

Redpilled as fuck t b q h

the KKK is full of anti-semites. fuck them.

Oh wow, I finally found the source

youtube.com/watch?v=gUVYjzvZzjs

Sup Forums is the new klan

KKK looks like 56% Antifa

never stop being you Australian :^)

Literally lol'ed

KKK is a meme\honeypot

I always had a feeling that Italians were Satanic demons. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Future government building bomber right here folks.

Tl;dr

What state?

They're all FBI at this point.

Hydrogen peroxide works extremely well, I use it to get blood (like significant quantities of it) out of my scrubs / white lab coat all of the time. The sooner you get it on the better, but it works well on dried blood as well. Now, if only I can learn how to get the highlighter stains out.