Why does Sup Forums love MJ?

Seriously guys what's up with you guys and Michael? Please enlighten me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nP4WE_-uqE
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=b-5T0cr791A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3026714/Michael-Jackson-paid-200m-hush-money-20-sexual-assault-victims-say-lawyers-two-claimants-prepare-sue-King-Pop-s-estate.html
independent.co.uk/news/people/michael-jackson-paid-134-million-in-payoffs-to-stop-up-to-20-sex-abuse-victims-speaking-out-say-10159103.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michael-jackson-paid-23million-buying-2011662
pagesix.com/2015/04/05/lawyers-say-jacko-paid-200m-in-hush-money-to-victims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Many pedophiles on Sup Forums, it's sickening.

MJ used the phrase "Jew me" in one of his songs' lyrics.
After that the Jews accused him of antisemitism.
It wasn't long after that that the accusations of child molestation arose.

MJ was not a sexual being.
The reason he preferred the company of children is because he was a castrato. His parents convinced him to do it because puberty would have ruined his "golden voice" that the family depended on.

In other words, he never went through puberty. He never felt comfortable around adults and their world of sex and relationships. He remained childlike in his interests, such as wanting to have a themepark in his backyard and his own chimpanzee.

The reason he was obsessed with the elephant man is because he suffered from vitiglio, which is what caused his skin color to change. He wore the diamond-encrusted glove to hide his hand which was the first extremity to lose pigment.

Anyway, being such a rich guy with so many rumors about him, he became an easy target of lawsuits from money-grubbing lowlifes.

His "kids" are not biologically his, obviously. Anyone can tell from one look. But like closeted gays he needed a beard to distract from the ruthless rumors.

Not really a fan but he did come from the last wave of black music that wasn't all about hating whitey.

Three words:

FUNKY

ASS

TUNES

youtube.com/watch?v=9nP4WE_-uqE

>he became an easy target of lawsuits from money-grubbing lowlifes

Money-grubbing jews*
MJ was destroyed by a Jewish dentist and his Jewish lawyer.

He's the living embodiment of the sort of hypocritical scumbags medias truly are.
Nobody paid the price for his death and nobody ever bothered to apologize, I hope there is a hell and those greedy jews are burning in the lowest layer.

he is a nigger that was so based he became white
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

>His "kids" are not biologically his

Blanket looks like a spitting image of his dad, the others are obviously adopted etc.

Retards on 4chinz don't realize that this nigger was severely anti-white. "They don't really care about us" wasn't a stab at the kikes, it was a direct attack against huwhites. He even praised FDR in it for fuck's sake.

Wow, they look exactly the same as each other!

yeah doesnt look like him at all

bin that blade mohammed

>Jew me, sue me, everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me

I don't buy into the child molester spiel about him. Poor choices and odd behavior, yes. Kiddie diddler, no.

Past that, I am friends with a number of people/families in CA and all of them confirmed that MJ basically turned his home and land into an amusement park for children and paid for busing and their entire visit day in and day out for years. Thousands of children got to have a fun day with their friends there and it cost them nothing. And, yes, there were always chaperones from the schools or organisations. This is something that is rarely (if ever) talked about. He gave away a lot of his money to try and make life just a little better for a huge amount of kids.

Do I "love" MJ? No. But I also don't think he was a monster.

greatest singer of all time, God of Music. I would give my life in order to meet with him.

Also, Stop buying the "pedophile" bullshit. The elites accused him two years after he exposed (((them))). Even Donald Trump was a very good friend of him.

MJ Lives forever in my heart. God bless his soul and family.

Kick me
Kike me
Don’t you black and white me

Jew me
Sue me
Everybody do me
All I wanna day is that (((they))) don’t really care about us

Back to the oven, jew.

One day in the not too distant future, people will ask when exactly did things start going horribly wrong. What event marks the point of no return for the beginning of the fall.

That day will be considered to be the day MJ died

You're a fucking retard you Bulgarian scum

He wasn't as based as Prince.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-5T0cr791A

Squeaky voiced nigger was a pedo, and a Jew produced that song you faggots love quoting, which was actually written about him being sued for being a pedo.

I've never seen people fawning over michael jackson on Sup Forums even once.

I dont even like his music.

He shit talked jews once so we only like him 0.1% more than other niggers. Still a nigger though and he hates whites so he can get fucked happy that ugly shit skin is gone he was an ugly white man

Everyone loves MJ. It's just a fact. Even having to ask why makes you a weirdo.

>Everyone loves MJ.
especially the Dupont family

Bill Gates is a child molesting Dupont also

He was most certainly a victim. So even if he was a pedo, it's only because you cunts didn't lift one finger to protect him.

Bill Gates is a genocidal maniac who wants to kill us all with Zika virus.

Yeah, it was all MY fault he fucked those kids... but what did YOU do to save your idol, you pedophile wankstain?

It's our fault he's a pedo? HAHA fucking sped

Source on his anti-whiteness?

>Jew me, sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me
>Don't you black or white me

>sue me etc
Yeah.
That was the song which was produced by a Jew. It was written about him getting sued for fucking little boys.

Michael "From dirt poor ghetto to Millionaire pedo" Jackson
Michael "Macaulay Culkin is gonna be Sulkin" Jackson
Michael "I pay the Yids to diddle kids" Jackson
Michael "Bleach my face, now what's my race?" Jackson
Michael "Need to get loose? Try some Jesus Juice" Jackson
Michael "Hop in the racecar bed and give me head" Jackson
Michael "The doors have an automatic lock, Now Moonwalk on my cock" Jackson
Michael "Named my kid Blanket, right after I spanked it" Jackson
Michael "Bully Macaulay until he satisfies me fully" Jackson
Michael "My face is just a distraction to get me some kiddie action" Jackson

Victim of Hollywood using false pedophilia charges to ruin someone. Also made great music.

NONCE
O
N
C
E

It was not established they were victims, they just got paid to shut up to not cause PR nightmare.

Sauce about the writer?

>HURR DURR DA JUICE
> HE WUZ TEH KING OF POP
King of pop-ping his rocks over young boys hairless chests.
Anyone who wasn't a pedo would have pro-actively contacted the press and used the stock phrase "I will vigorously defend my reputation" before getting your legal team to fight back, but he paid for silence. Several times over. To the tune of approx $150 million.
Really activates those almonds...

>To the tune of approx $150 million.
sauce?

>source
The internet. Look it up instead of looking for CP, you lazy pedo

Michael Jackson was a good person who was attacked by greedy parasites, who actually used their own kids and ruined their lives in a pathetic attempt to extort money from him.

He gave no fucks and the people close to him stood by him throughout all that bullshit. Despite being attacked by immoral kike families he still opened his home to sick and orphan kids, full well knowing the risks.

WHERE IS THE 150MILLION FIGURE?
Is what I asked.

Fuck off meme flag kike.

Kek

I mostly agree, but he was still a pedo, and was NOT a good person. Many of those parents (but not all) knew that he was a pedo and wanted to milk him because he was getting a rep for paying out to keep hush.
My bad, some people even say $200 million:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3026714/Michael-Jackson-paid-200m-hush-money-20-sexual-assault-victims-say-lawyers-two-claimants-prepare-sue-King-Pop-s-estate.html
independent.co.uk/news/people/michael-jackson-paid-134-million-in-payoffs-to-stop-up-to-20-sex-abuse-victims-speaking-out-say-10159103.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michael-jackson-paid-23million-buying-2011662
pagesix.com/2015/04/05/lawyers-say-jacko-paid-200m-in-hush-money-to-victims/
Maybe we'll never know how many kids he fucked and paid off after. Feldman is certainly one of them.
YOU fuck off, listening to a pedo minstrel tap-dancing to Jew tunes

The only jew here is you. You can fool the morons of the_donald but the rest of us are wise to your bullshit.

>wise
You're a pedo, that's all, a pedo. Nothing more, nothing less. Get to fuck

>some people
GFYS

no, u

nice he said she said, shilltastic

It's pretty funny. Michael Jackson is just about the only figure Sup Forums seems to unanimously adore.

Every single MJ thread I've seen has been nothing but love and agreement

People here like MJ? Fucking terrible.

MJ was a bleached nigger who spoke with a faggy, lispy accent. He's better off dead. WTF is wrong with pol. Hundreds of anti-nigger posts daily but this guy is some kind of savior?