Holy shit

Holy shit

And they will be genuinely shocked when the normie hears this and responds by asking why we've got so many fucking spics laying around.

>BUILD

>THE

How do spics make up over 25% of the population in the top left states?

Fucking

>texas
>california
can they just fuck off from the union forever

all of the outliers are because of farmland, factories, warehouses.

clinton, bush jr, and obama REALLY fucked things up.

His numbers check out though, from 2000 to today hispanic population grew by over 20 million.

Note: 11 million illegals not included.

>WALL

they know they won't get deported there. Lots of farm jobs

>population growing by 50% every 10 years since 1950
J U S T fuck my country up senpai

By comparison the black population grew by 4 million from 2000 to today (nowadays it stands at 40 million) but the % of the total population blacks make has fallen sharply.
Mostly due to high death rates and the fact that their birthrates have declines sharply in the recent years, even blacks have below replacement birthrates now, only spics are breeding above it.

The worst part is these fuckers do not integrate. At all. They change the country to suit them. Billboards in Spanish, taquerias and trash everywhere they go, not to mention the cartel violence that follows. I seen it first hand in Chicago. I've lived here 35 years. It's scary how huge swaths of white homes, white businesses, white - sounding parks and roads turn into Beanerland almost overnight.

And the little shits actually think they own the place too. They see the neighborhood has a European name like Pilsen or Melrose Park and they think it's always been Mexican, Whitey is gentrifying our culture homes. Goddamn worthless rat bastards. They will change the very fabric of the US

Fuck off faggots, those Hispanics love America
Their migration was an act of love

Sounds about right, Mexico's population doubles every 2 decades and has increased by 10 million every decade since the 1900s, when it was only 9 million. Today it has 130 million or so and expected to be 150 million within a decade.

The 11 million meme is bullshit. (((They've))) been claiming there are 11 million illegals for the last fifteen years or so.

That's better than integration. We want them separate from us.

Ethnic cleansing is the only way at this point. I bet most of them are illegal too.

>bean'd

>it's not an invasion, genocide, or usurping of your society and birthright you RACISTS
>it's BEAUTIFUL

Forgot my pic.

30 or more million.

Spread this shit around.

It wakes up normies.

Farm jobs,sanctuary cities
Yes we know they breed like rabbits

You fuckers need to stop breeding so fucking much
Yeah it's definitely waaay more than 11 million illegals.
It wakes up only like 3/10 of them, the rest of normies are so brainwashed that see nothing wrong with it, in fact they think you worrying about it its worse than the thing actually happening.

>It wakes up only like 3/10 of them, the rest of normies are so brainwashed that see nothing wrong with it, in fact they think you worrying about it its worse than the thing actually happening.
This.

I've been trying to drill it into the brains of normie tier Magapedes that Florida will go Democratic in 2020 simply due to the growth of the Hispanic population, but they want to believe that one day the Spics are going to drop their racial identity, economic interests and decades-old voting habits and suddenly turn out for the Republicans. The ugly truth is that while the young race-conscious right is growing quickly, the old right is still ten times bigger and it consists of 95 IQ boomers who can't see what's right in front of them. There are literally 50 million Bill Mitchells in America.

most of them aren't but that's what the worst aspect of the problem is.

>2 illegals come to america
>pop out 3-5 babies
>babies become citizens because of 14th amendment

Upper class Mexicans have assimilated but low class ones in the ghettos do not

>2000 8%
>Current year: 18%

Thanks to Reagan/Bush/Bush Jr

Also it should be noted that illegals or hahaha undocumented immigrants are counted in the Census, which began during the Bush Jr era.

LA CREATURA

>E WORLD

Fuck spics. They've completely infiltrated.

When was the last time you even saw a spic hate thread?

>flag
EL COMEPERROS

Kek

WALL*
*not a guarantee

why do america let them stay?

One of those spots in Iowa must be where that Rubushkin criminal with his illegals were that Trump let out of prison lol

Tacos

Because we prioritize them for votes.

Shut up racist

>BEANER'D.COM

Does anyone see us ever reversing this?

Fuck spics.